FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why don't do-gooders do good stuff simply?

Jump to newest

By *ushroom7 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

In response to the Governments plans for cracking down on benefit fraud, using IT know-how to "snoop" on people, Liberty Director, Shami Chakrabati is quoted as saying this :

"What we must not do is create a benefit equivalent of parking attendants who are wanting to find people guilty, wanting to find people suspicious because that is the way they get paid."

So, do some good, campaign to have the fecking little hitler parking attendants removed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

the tax credits office already uses experian to check your details when you claim or renew x

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"

In response to the Governments plans for cracking down on benefit fraud, using IT know-how to "snoop" on people, Liberty Director, Shami Chakrabati is quoted as saying this :

"What we must not do is create a benefit equivalent of parking attendants who are wanting to find people guilty, wanting to find people suspicious because that is the way they get paid."

So, do some good, campaign to have the fecking little hitler parking attendants removed.

"

at least the benefit cheats will be easy to spot.those clamps will be a b****** to hide.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I flaming love parking attendants. Nothing satisfies me more than someone parking outside my house and if im walking by i will point out to them they need a permit. They take no notice then get a ticket before they get back, makes my bloody day

over a year ago

" at least the benefit cheats will be easy to spot.those clamps will be a b****** to hide. "

They'll probably have a notebook under there arm too

By *ushroom7 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

" at least the benefit cheats will be easy to spot.those clamps will be a b****** to hide.

They'll probably have a notebook under there arm too "

Pssst At the risk of being barred, when you say notebook do you mean a free Government laptop?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

" at least the benefit cheats will be easy to spot.those clamps will be a b****** to hide.

They'll probably have a notebook under there arm too

Pssst At the risk of being barred, when you say notebook do you mean a free Government laptop?"

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

over a year ago

I don't mind parking attendants who do their job properly but some of the London traffic wardens really believe that they own the feckin streets. One little Hitler followed me around Vauxhall one morning as I was decommissioning old equipment. Heavy stuff that I couldn't carry half a mile back to my van, and certainly couldn't leave it on the street as it would have got nicked. What does this guy do?

He waits until I've got it out of the cabinet and then pops up and says I have to move my vehicle immediately or get a ticket. After I explained to him what I was doing and how heavy this stuff was he said I still had to move or get a ticket. That was the choice, move or ticket.

So I told him to ticket me.

He seemed a little surprised at that so I said it again. So he did.

He moved on. I moved on.

Next cabinet. Same guy. Same situation. Same outcome.

At the next cabinet he came up again and was about to speak when I said, Look, ticket the thing and fuck off pal."

Never saw him at the fourth cabinet.

....And all the time I had a permit from Westminster Council to be where I was. I just would have loved to see his face as he was being carpetted by his boss for not spotting it in the window on THREE occasions and had to rip up our tickets.

Post new Message to Thread