over a year ago

Bucks

will you be buying yours?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10842745

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i think its good they are trying to make things that younger religious people would wear.

I wuldnt buy one cos i am not religious but i dont see the issue here.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

and!!!!!!!! they are a lot cheaper than some of the merchandise sold at music concerts etc

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i quite like the tshirt and can see it on a bass player near you any time soon!

over a year ago

i seen it in the paper a few wks ago.

along with the catholic churches suggested donation to catholic people to go and see it 20 quid each a bit steep for a family plus the souveniers x

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

The Darwin ones are much better value.

Scratch that. The Darwin ones are just better.

over a year ago

"will you be buying yours?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10842745

"

Give up all thy worldy goods and follow me - and YOU could own this wonderful T-Shirt, or maybe even a....... BASEBALL CAP ...

....um... scuse please por favor, we don't play baseball in Britain, got any Rounders Balaclavas instead?

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"Give up all thy worldy goods and follow me - and YOU could own this wonderful T-Shirt, or maybe even a....... BASEBALL CAP ...

....um... scuse please por favor, we don't play baseball in Britain, got any Rounders Balaclavas instead?"

you can apparently get a papal hoodie

over a year ago

i seen them i think they a good idea! gettin mugged in the name of the holyness!!

over a year ago

"i seen them i think they a good idea! gettin mugged in the name of the holyness!! "

The RC Church has been doing precisely that for 2,000 years, so what's new hehehe

over a year ago

"i seen them i think they a good idea! gettin mugged in the name of the holyness!!

The RC Church has been doing precisely that for 2,000 years, so what's new hehehe "

fair point! in glasgow durin mass the closest to a miracle will be comin out without gettin your pocket dipped!! x

over a year ago

"i seen them i think they a good idea! gettin mugged in the name of the holyness!!

The RC Church has been doing precisely that for 2,000 years, so what's new hehehe

fair point! in glasgow durin mass the closest to a miracle will be comin out without gettin your pocket dipped!! x"

Try putting a fiver in the bowl and taking out four pound coins as change. They look at you like you just fookin robbed them!

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"Try putting a fiver in the bowl and taking out four pound coins as change. They look at you like you just fookin robbed them! "

is that when they set the Spanish Inquisition upon you?

over a year ago

fair point! in glasgow durin mass the closest to a miracle will be comin out without gettin your pocket dipped!! x

Try putting a fiver in the bowl and taking out four pound coins as change. They look at you like you just fookin robbed them! "

lol!!!!!!!!!! knowing glasgow if the plate comes round someone will be off with it! x

over a year ago

Try putting a fiver in the bowl and taking out four pound coins as change. They look at you like you just fookin robbed them!

lol!!!!!!!!!! knowing glasgow if the plate comes round someone will be off with it! x"

Well it's not real money up there anyway is it. hehehe ..

I'm surprised they don't make five pound notes out of rubber to stop them being destroyed when you lot fight over them

over a year ago

well we invented copperwire fightin over pennies!!

Post new Message to Thread