Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Younger guy for women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there any at all genuine women out there who would be interested in meeting a younger guy? I'm sick of hammering this and still haven't got a meet! Anyone?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

There's a huge, big, long cue, and then a list that still gets right of refusal, just to let you know. That, and a tempting devil that may sway someone away at last minute anyway

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

good luck though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Are there any at all genuine women out there who would be interested in meeting a younger guy? I'm sick of hammering this and still haven't got a meet! Anyone?!"

Sorry but you're not younger... You're a baby still.... Agewise x

Good luck

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

"Are there any at all genuine women out there who would be interested in meeting a younger guy? I'm sick of hammering this and still haven't got a meet! Anyone?!

Sorry but you're not younger... You're a baby still.... Agewise x

Good luck "

over a year ago

And, frankly, your profile/effort is a crock of pooh! Ask yourself why you have been "hammering" away with no success?

Here is how it works:

You send a message.

The recipient looks at your profile.

The recipient deletes or ignores your message because your profile is so poor.

(Often) the recipient blocks you to prevent further waste of both your time.

Not having a go...just stating facts. You need to make an effort...simple.

over a year ago

Ahhh nobby x well said x

over a year ago

There may be members out there for you but alot will not meet you as they may have jockey Y fronts older than you good luck tho take aboard some of the replys about your profile

over a year ago

I may not be a whole lot older than you, but the fact that I can't be called a teenager really helps You may need to wait this one out for a while

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

OP: if you've been doing the same thing and it ain't been working, then you need to change something.

Your post is longer than your profile. Capice?

over a year ago

You can't travel and you can't accommodate either, so how do you expect a meet to take place?

over a year ago

You seem to have a lot of friends, maybe consider messaging them and seeing if they will meet you. If they don't answer or don't want to meet, remove them lol

Also consider changing your age range, I mean really would you meet a 99 yr old?

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Look at your profile, think what it could mean to others –

“Young guy simply looking for fun, one night stands unless we click on and really enjoy ourselves more than we should!”

Means to us – I am desperate to have a fuck and don’t care who I fuck.

Don’t expect any finesse just a quick wham, bam, thank you mam!

(This used to be a couples account but we split up, hence the username)

Means to us – Was in a relationship but screwed it up by being uncaring.

In addition you, as others have mentioned cannot accommodate and cannot travel.

All the above rings alarm bells and point to a meet which would possibly be a complete waste of time.

Sorry but you don’t help yourself.

Change your profile point out the benefits of meeting you.

over a year ago

Also you might want to think about scrubbing the bit about it previously being a couples profile.

Why?

Well, not being funny or anything, but you've gone from setting up a couples profile to being a single male in just four months.

First impressions and all that

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Some things are worth saying and some things just go without needing to be said. For example, this is a sexually-led site, so most will assume that you may meet socially first, to find out how you get on, meet another time or more for play. The way you've termed the one night stand type scenario could be better framed or just deleted.

There are users for your age group - I spend my life amongst students, so it's standard for me to have flirting and some fun - you just need to stick with it, and target the right users.

In fab for many, it's a game that needs tenacity. Those that have limited patience or - really importantly - flexibility in how they adjust themselves and their approach based on feedback, are usually less successful.

Don't create the profile everyone tells you to - create one that reflects you, what you have to offer: why you're so damn good to miss out on, and what you'll be giving us, and takes on board the general feedback and things you'll learn along the way. That said, there are some key points in the posts above that it would be wise to reflect on.

Good luck!

over a year ago

"Some things are worth saying and some things just go without needing to be said. For example, this is a sexually-led site, so most will assume that you may meet socially first, to find out how you get on, meet another time or more for play. The way you've termed the one night stand type scenario could be better framed or just deleted.

There are users for your age group - I spend my life amongst students, so it's standard for me to have flirting and some fun - you just need to stick with it, and target the right users.

In fab for many, it's a game that needs tenacity. Those that have limited patience or - really importantly - flexibility in how they adjust themselves and their approach based on feedback, are usually less successful.

Don't create the profile everyone tells you to - create one that reflects you, what you have to offer: why you're so damn good to miss out on, and what you'll be giving us, and takes on board the general feedback and things you'll learn along the way. That said, there are some key points in the posts above that it would be wise to reflect on.

Good luck!"

Great advice

Sure beats going on the offensive like most seem to do

over a year ago

Hi. All the above have offered good advice - take it hun. You may also want to consider trying clubs/socials. Xx

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"Are there any at all genuine women out there who would be interested in meeting a younger guy? I'm sick of hammering this and still haven't got a meet! Anyone?!"

You sound too desperate probably scaring ladies off

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Have you taken on board the suggestions from your two previous similar threads - there was some good advice on those?

A

Post new Message to Thread