Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

'Seeping'

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its been a long time since I was kissed by a woman this way, when the touch and taste of her lips makes me feel so hotly excited, it's like fireworks are going off in my mouth and in my balls, where I feel my cock become hot and hard, and then, most satisfying of all, I can even feel the semen start to seep out...it's like the male equivalent of getting wet, like this impending sexual union is so RIGHT that even my penis is going 'I want her, I NEED her!

...sorry, I've been in this mood since I woke up and wanted to share.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Have a wank

over a year ago

Such a waste of mutually beneficial desire.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Such a waste of mutually beneficial desire."

Unless you keep the cum in your hand and share it secretly with someone on the bus.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I love that moment when after kissing and touching, I reach down and stroke my FB's hard cock and trace my thumb and finger tips over the top which is glistening and slippery with pre cum. Love to then lick my fingers clean and having that lovely taste on my tongue. Mmmmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sometimes it's very nice to feel that utter "need" in a man, being very aware that he's fighting (and close to loosing!) to control it and appear normal.

Then, when I open up and invite him to just slide in, I can see such a sense of relief on his face - it's lovely to share emotional intimacy and brutal penetration at the same time....

over a year ago

"I love that moment when after kissing and touching, I reach down and stroke my FB's hard cock and trace my thumb and finger tips over the top which is glistening and slippery with pre cum. Love to then lick my fingers clean and having that lovely taste on my tongue. Mmmmmmmmm"

It has an interesting taste pre-cum doesn't it? A sweeter, tinglier taste than that from a full orgasm x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/11/14 18:50:04]

over a year ago

If you're trying to make the word 'seeping' sexy it's probably not going to happen....

over a year ago

"Such a waste of mutually beneficial desire.

Unless you keep the cum in your hand and share it secretly with someone on the bus. "

That's just made me spit coffee xx

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I love that moment when after kissing and touching, I reach down and stroke my FB's hard cock and trace my thumb and finger tips over the top which is glistening and slippery with pre cum. Love to then lick my fingers clean and having that lovely taste on my tongue. Mmmmmmmmm

It has an interesting taste pre-cum doesn't it? A sweeter, tinglier taste than that from a full orgasm x"

Definitely

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"

Scottishsexgoddess: I love that moment when after kissing and touching, I reach down and stroke my FB's hard cock and trace my thumb and finger tips over the top which is glistening and slippery with pre cum. Love to then lick my fingers clean and having that lovely taste on my tongue. Mmmmmmmmm"

Yep, that definitely worked for me.

Have to go take Steve's advice and get on the bus now, or would it be ok to use the Tube instead. LOL

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"

Scottishsexgoddess: I love that moment when after kissing and touching, I reach down and stroke my FB's hard cock and trace my thumb and finger tips over the top which is glistening and slippery with pre cum. Love to then lick my fingers clean and having that lovely taste on my tongue. Mmmmmmmmm

Have to go take Steve's advice and get on the bus now, or would it be ok to use the Tube instead. LOL

"

Lol!!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"If you're trying to make the word 'seeping' sexy it's probably not going to happen.... "

Could have been worse.

Could have been 'oozing' !

A

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"

Scottishsexgoddess: I love that moment when after kissing and touching, I reach down and stroke my FB's hard cock and trace my thumb and finger tips over the top which is glistening and slippery with pre cum. Love to then lick my fingers clean and having that lovely taste on my tongue. Mmmmmmmmm

Lol!!"

InterCity to Edinburgh might work to. xx

over a year ago

"If you're trying to make the word 'seeping' sexy it's probably not going to happen....

Could have been worse.

Could have been 'oozing' !

A"

I think seeping is worse! It makes me think of pus and wounds....

Oozing can sometimes be chocolate or cheese.

over a year ago

I love getting a message from my man when he's on his way saying he has precum already

over a year ago

"If you're trying to make the word 'seeping' sexy it's probably not going to happen....It makes me think of pus and wounds.... "

Google defines seeping as

'flow or leak slowly through porous material or small holes'

which doesn't sound particularly gruesome, I mean if you were to squash a chocolate éclair or something it wouldn't be unpleasant to think of cream seeping from it, mind though you probably wouldn't call that seeping, more squidging...and that doesn't sound very sexy

'Mmmm, oooh god...I'm so horny, you're making the cum come squidging out of my cock...'

over a year ago

"If you're trying to make the word 'seeping' sexy it's probably not going to happen....It makes me think of pus and wounds....

which doesn't sound particularly gruesome, I mean if you were to squash a chocolate éclair or something it wouldn't be unpleasant to think of cream seeping from it, mind though you probably wouldn't call that seeping, more squidging...and that doesn't sound very sexy

'Mmmm, oooh god...I'm so horny, you're making the cum come squidging out of my cock...'"

Squidging sounds vaguely cute to my ears. "Cum seeping out of a cock" may not be gross - but may require a small paradigm shift before it becomes remotely sexy...but, it may not.

over a year ago

"If you're trying to make the word 'seeping' sexy it's probably not going to happen....It makes me think of pus and wounds....

'Mmmm, oooh god...I'm so horny, you're making the cum come squidging out of my cock...'"

I just typed 'seeping' into the google search bar and two of the top entries are 'leaking belly button' and 'seeping piles'. It's not just me that thinks that way!

Although point taken, I'm not sure any of the alternatives sound great either. Apologies for pissing on your chips.

over a year ago

'Mmmm, oooh god...I'm so horny, you're making the cum come squidging out of my cock...'

I just typed 'seeping' into the google search bar and two of the top entries are 'leaking belly button' and 'seeping piles'. It's not just me that thinks that way!

Although point taken, I'm not sure any of the alternatives sound great either. Apologies for pissing on your chips. "

See, now pissing..... that's sexy...... right??

over a year ago

Although point taken, I'm not sure any of the alternatives sound great either. Apologies for pissing on your chips. "

I'm turned on by the thought of a little pee play, but widdling on my fries is a big no no!

over a year ago

Now wondering if that's a less common expression than I thought...

over a year ago

Glenrothes

[Removed by poster at 27/11/14 00:42:38]

over a year ago

Glenrothes

Rof lmao!!!!

Post new Message to Thread