Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What a ..........

Jump to newest

By *umpkin OP   Man
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I was passenger in a works vehicle this morning, travelling on a contry road near where I live. At one rather narrow part we met a smallhatch back car being driven rather too rapidly but both vehicles managed to stop without drama. The driver of the car immediately slapped it in reverse and without looking in his mirrors shot backwards almost as rapidly as he was going fowards ........ straight into a roadside ditch! My colleague who was driving was quite concerned that the car was stuck but the ditch wasn`t at all deep, just enough to catch you out, and the driver wasn`t in any danger. My reply was to leave the w*nker in there ditch and serve him right for speeding along such narrow country lanes and to take more care when he`s reversing in the future!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

How very considerate of you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would you have acted differently if the driver had been female with big tits? Either or or both?

over a year ago

Would it not have been more considerate to check that the driver was not in any trouble? The driver did after all reverse for you.

over a year ago

"Would it not have been more considerate to check that the driver was not in any trouble? The driver did after all reverse for you."

Very true

over a year ago

Did you leave them without checking ?

over a year ago

Ermmm...

By *umpkin OP   Man
over a year ago

Firstly, the ditch was barely a foot deep. The car was simply grounded out so hardly an injury situation. Secondly, he reversed without looking in his mirrors and changed direction so quickly,so had anyone been following him they would have been rammed as he shot backwards such was his speed.

Thirdly, if it had been a woman my reaction would have been exactly the same! Obviously, had there been

Basically, the people in my village are so fed up of people driving too fast on roads which not only are narrow and twisty, but also at this time of the year, covered in leaves, mud, loose stones and as it was this morning, loads of surface water! It`s also used as a "rat run" by people who have little idea of the road`s seasonal agricultural traffic and are shocked to be confronted by the articulated lorry delivering wood to the log processor or local tractors, let alone other cars!

By *umpkin OP   Man
over a year ago

"Firstly, the ditch was barely a foot deep. The car was simply grounded out so hardly an injury situation. Secondly, he reversed without looking in his mirrors and changed direction so quickly,so had anyone been following him they would have been rammed as he shot backwards such was his speed.

Thirdly, if it had been a woman my reaction would have been exactly the same! Obviously, had there been

Basically, the people in my village are so fed up of people driving too fast on roads which not only are narrow and twisty, but also at this time of the year, covered in leaves, mud, loose stones and as it was this morning, loads of surface water! It`s also used as a "rat run" by people who have little idea of the road`s seasonal agricultural traffic and are shocked to be confronted by the articulated lorry delivering wood to the log processor or local tractors, let alone other cars!"

(sentence not completed) Obviously, had there been possible injuries then we would have stopped, but on this occasion the likelyhood of that was minimal.

over a year ago

"How very considerate of you. "

^ lol

over a year ago

If it was this morning it's highly likely that the temperature was around freezing and you just left them stranded. What if they had no way of contacting someone for help or they were on their way to a hospital because their partner was about to give birth or any number of other things.

I sometimes despair at the actions of apparently civilized people...

By *umpkin OP   Man
over a year ago

The incedent was right outside a house and with a farm in easy walking distance (200 yards at the most) and anyway, HE was the one who driving like a pratt!

over a year ago

And yet the 'pratt' managed to stop, along with the vehicle you were a passenger in, without drama AND he was polite enough to reverse back for you

over a year ago

"Firstly, the ditch was barely a foot deep. The car was simply grounded out so hardly an injury situation. Secondly, he reversed without looking in his mirrors and changed direction so quickly,so had anyone been following him they would have been rammed as he shot backwards such was his speed.

Basically, the people in my village are so fed up of people driving too fast on roads which not only are narrow and twisty, but also at this time of the year, covered in leaves, mud, loose stones and as it was this morning, loads of surface water! It`s also used as a "rat run" by people who have little idea of the road`s seasonal agricultural traffic and are shocked to be confronted by the articulated lorry delivering wood to the log processor or local tractors, let alone other cars!

(sentence not completed) Obviously, had there been possible injuries then we would have stopped, but on this occasion the likelyhood of that was minimal."

I never understand the objection to "Rat runs". It's a public road isn't it?

Usually such objectors then go and use and park on someone else's street all day long, around here it's usually on the pavements.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I was passenger in a works vehicle this morning, travelling on a contry road near where I live. At one rather narrow part we met a smallhatch back car being driven rather too rapidly but both vehicles managed to stop without drama. The driver of the car immediately slapped it in reverse and without looking in his mirrors shot backwards almost as rapidly as he was going fowards ........ straight into a roadside ditch! My colleague who was driving was quite concerned that the car was stuck but the ditch wasn`t at all deep, just enough to catch you out, and the driver wasn`t in any danger. My reply was to leave the w*nker in there ditch and serve him right for speeding along such narrow country lanes and to take more care when he`s reversing in the future! "

You should be very proud of yourself. What a wonderful individual you are. And posting about it to brag and laugh too. Ten out of ten.

over a year ago

"I was passenger in a works vehicle this morning, travelling on a contry road near where I live. At one rather narrow part we met a smallhatch back car being driven rather too rapidly but both vehicles managed to stop without drama. The driver of the car immediately slapped it in reverse and without looking in his mirrors shot backwards almost as rapidly as he was going fowards ........ straight into a roadside ditch! My colleague who was driving was quite concerned that the car was stuck but the ditch wasn`t at all deep, just enough to catch you out, and the driver wasn`t in any danger. My reply was to leave the w*nker in there ditch and serve him right for speeding along such narrow country lanes and to take more care when he`s reversing in the future!

You should be very proud of yourself. What a wonderful individual you are. And posting about it to brag and laugh too. Ten out of ten."

Be fair, it is the only highlight of the month down in them thar parts.

over a year ago

You should really of got out of the car to see if he was ok, and if he was, then you could of popped a cap in his arse...

over a year ago

I would of done the same,foolish enough to risk causing an accident, and like the op said the ditch was barely anything and not enough to cause injury apart from maybe a bruised ego!

over a year ago

I've gotta brand new combine harvester

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I'd have simply called the police to advise them of the situation, if they felt an ambulance was needed then they would get one sent.

Then let them sort out why the driver went arse first into a ditch

over a year ago

I heard a tale of some inconsiderate guys in a works vehicle that blocked the road, and forced an innocent commuter to reverse close to the edge so they could pass they then forced him into a ditch and the barstewards drove off laughing

Post new Message to Thread