Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

timewasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I waste a lot of time.....

On fab when I should be working, Watching TV when I should cleaning or at the gym, Getting so d*unk I don't even know where I went or what I did plus lot of other time wasting activities.

Why does everyone on fab have a problem with me… surely I'm not the only one?? lmao

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Well I thought it was funny but I am hung over and just trying to waste time!!

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Can't believe I wasted 16 seconds of my precious life , reading and responding to the op , firkin time waster

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fab's is a brilliant time waster

over a year ago

"Fab's is a brilliant time waster "

Its where I waste most of my time lol

By *how m3 the ropesMan
over a year ago

llanelli

If you want to get ya week done quicker just pop on here n time just flys by xx

over a year ago

If you play no further part in the thread you started, you could be deemed to be ignorant in not replying also

over a year ago

"Can't believe I wasted 16 seconds of my precious life , reading and responding to the op , firkin time waster "

By *rc83Man
over a year ago

warrington

I'm on fab during works time running down the clock till 4. Brilliant way to pass the time

over a year ago

"I'm on fab during works time running down the clock till 4. Brilliant way to pass the time"

Ditto. Pmsl. I have found myself doing no work at all some days and just on fab all day long. tut tut

over a year ago

"If you play no further part in the thread you started, you could be deemed to be ignorant in not replying also "

Would I be a timewaster??

over a year ago

I am using fab between my meal times, hard to be a muscle builder

over a year ago

"I waste a lot of time.....

On fab when I should be working, Watching TV when I should cleaning or at the gym, Getting so d*unk I don't even know where I went or what I did plus lot of other time wasting activities.

Why does everyone on fab have a problem with me… surely I'm not the only one?? lmao"

hey you're gorgeous just waste your time it's yours

over a year ago

Why

Why does everyone on fab have a problem with me… surely I'm not the only one?? lmao hey you're gorgeous just waste your time it's yours "

over a year ago

I just think everyone on. Fab is prejudice towards me and my kind, why can't they just leave us alone lol xx

over a year ago

"I just think everyone on. Fab is prejudice towards me and my kind, why can't they just leave us alone lol xx"

But what would they do with the time they have to waste? :-S

over a year ago

Why does everyone on fab have a problem with me… surely I'm not the only one?? lmao"

You are wrong... you invest time in Fab, TV and getting d*unk rather than waste it on work cleaning and gym

over a year ago

"I just think everyone on. Fab is prejudice towards me and my kind, why can't they just leave us alone lol xx

But what would they do with the time they have to waste? :-S "

But I'm assuming that the people who don't like timewasters are very productive people. Maybe I should ask them for advice on how to become an efficient human being.

over a year ago

On fab when I should be working, Watching TV when I should cleaning or at the gym, Getting so d*unk I don't even know where I went or what I did plus lot of other time wasting activities. As

Why does everyone on fab have a problem with me… surely I'm not the only one?? lmao

You are wrong... you invest time in Fab, TV and getting d*unk rather than waste it on work cleaning and gym "

I like your way of thinking

over a year ago

You and me too, detracts from all my responsibilities, how bad am I ?

over a year ago

You and me too, detracts from all my responsibilities, how bad am I ? "

Responsibilities are a waste of time!! Pmsl. I am bad though especially at work....I'm been trying to convince myself to do something all day and just have no motivation.... The forums have been keeping me entertained tho haha xx

Post new Message to Thread