Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ignorant people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sick of people winking and then deleting my message in response without replying. Why wink?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Annoying, yes, but what's ignorant about it?

It's up to them really. People are allowed to change their minds. Maybe they don't like your message. Maybe they are interested until you message and you put them off.

If you let things like this get to you, you're not going to enjoy fab much.

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Perhaps they didn't like your message?

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Personally I think men with cock avatars are ignorant of the fact a lot of women don't like them and will be put off by them, but it's your choice to have one if that's what you want.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Perhaps they didn't like your message? "

Surely not Tina It couldn't possibly be the fault of the OP in any way. It's all down to the ignorant people.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Personally I think men with cock avatars are ignorant of the fact a lot of women don't like them and will be put off by them, but it's your choice to have one if that's what you want."

I don't see what the OPs avatar has to do with the thread.....

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Personally I think men with cock avatars are ignorant of the fact a lot of women don't like them and will be put off by them, but it's your choice to have one if that's what you want.

I don't see what the OPs avatar has to do with the thread....."

It's that we all consider different things to be a problem but as long as people are behaving within the rules, we have to accept their decision and move on, no matter how annoying it is.

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Sick of people winking and then deleting my message in response without replying. Why wink?"

Perhaps your username made you sound self opinionated?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Perhaps they just wanted me to say "fancy a fuck" instead of a polite reply. Using mindif people change their minds. 3 people have done it on more than one occasion. Have they just bad memories? I reallydont mins rejection but a "no thanks" would be nice if they've started things.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Perhaps they just wanted me to say "fancy a fuck" instead of a polite reply. Using mindif people change their minds. 3 people have done it on more than one occasion. Have they just bad memories? I reallydont mins rejection but a "no thanks" would be nice if they've started things."

You may have thought your reply was polite but that doesn't necessarily mean they agree.

If some do it more than once and it bothers you, block them.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

They could have winked by accident, I have done in the past, in fact we even winked ourself once

( to anyone I have winked, take no notice )

But....accept that some people don't answer mails and some do and you will enjoy the site better

Reply privately