Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mutual respect.

Jump to newest

By *riendly Fires OP   Couple
over a year ago

Beverley

Is it just us or do other peeps on here also show an appreciation by dabbing a picture that manages to hold and capture your imagination in contrast to your own preferences, regardless of the posters size, shape, race, age and orientation. Some pictures just command applause out of mutual respect.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Beverley

"Is it just us or do other peeps on here also show an appreciation by dabbing a picture that manages to hold and capture your imagination in contrast to your own preferences, regardless of the posters size, shape, race, age and orientation. Some pictures just command applause out of mutual respect. "

Fabbing sorry typo

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I fab all sorts of pics male,female and couples but rarely cock pics

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I fab a variety of pics very often 'artistic' ones that have been taken with a bit of thought to the person looking at the end product.

Unfortunately, I also fab mens cocks with open toilets in the background in the hope they will keep the pics and maybe make them their avatar

over a year ago

I fab photos because they capture my attention, not necessarily because I'd want to play with that person. I like photos especially those that leave a little to the imagination or artistic shots. Partially dressed is one of my likes.

over a year ago

"I fab a variety of pics very often 'artistic' ones that have been taken with a bit of thought to the person looking at the end product.

Unfortunately, I also fab mens cocks with open toilets in the background in the hope they will keep the pics and maybe make them their avatar "

over a year ago

Beverley

"I fab a variety of pics very often 'artistic' ones that have been taken with a bit of thought to the person looking at the end product.

Unfortunately, I also fab mens cocks with open toilets in the background in the hope they will keep the pics and maybe make them their avatar "

over a year ago

I fab photos with a bit of thought and style which suggests an erotic and an interesting mind exists - not just someone who is proving that that have had sex, or the necessary body parts

By *himaeraWoman
over a year ago

near derby.

"I fab photos with a bit of thought and style which suggests an erotic and an interesting mind exists - not just someone who is proving that that have had sex, or the necessary body parts"

Your new pics are lovely, very artistic...and yes I fabbed them!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Is it just us or do other peeps on here also show an appreciation by dabbing a picture that manages to hold and capture your imagination in contrast to your own preferences, regardless of the posters size, shape, race, age and orientation. Some pictures just command applause out of mutual respect. "
I'm looking forward to the pix of you enjoying your Tracey cox g spot vibe in round two x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes we fab great pictures with no intention of meeting. Not sure it's out of respect or how it would be mutual but it's definitely out of appreciation

over a year ago

I've dab'd a few of yours because they're dabulous

I fab what ever captures my imagination regards of wether it fits in with my stated likes (on my profile)

over a year ago

I fab photos that grab my attention. Normally if one photo grabs my attention I linger on a profile and find a few to fab. I like well posed, arty and erotic ones in general. But I have also seen some very good very raunchy photos that I like too

over a year ago

If it catches my eye, I fab simple. Be it male. Female, couple, TV/TS I love artistic photos.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Some pics are really good

over a year ago

Beverley

"Is it just us or do other peeps on here also show an appreciation by dabbing a picture that manages to hold and capture your imagination in contrast to your own preferences, regardless of the posters size, shape, race, age and orientation. Some pictures just command applause out of mutual respect. I'm looking forward to the pix of you enjoying your Tracey cox g spot vibe in round two x"

On there way cheeky x

over a year ago

Beverley

"Is it just us or do other peeps on here also show an appreciation by dabbing a picture that manages to hold and capture your imagination in contrast to your own preferences, regardless of the posters size, shape, race, age and orientation. Some pictures just command applause out of mutual respect.

I've dab'd a few of yours because they're dabulous

I fab what ever captures my imagination regards of wether it fits in with my stated likes (on my profile)"

over a year ago

"I fab photos because they capture my attention, not necessarily because I'd want to play with that person. I like photos especially those that leave a little to the imagination or artistic shots. Partially dressed is one of my likes. "

this

over a year ago

Yes I do fab pictures that interest me but that said there are so many that are samey.

Post new Message to Thread