Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

why do we dislike stuff....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

such as .........

just read the mince pie thread and apart from me not being a massive pudding fan - im not overkeen on pastry - im sure this stems from my mum being crap at making it - tough cardboard comes to mind -

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Orange or Lemon Peel..Whoever came up with the idea that Fruit wrapper would be good in a Cake needs Buggering with a Traffic cone .

Ice in Drinks, Ice is frozen water, Fish have Sex in Water..No way Jose

Fancy Fruit flavoured Ciders..Cider should taste of Apples and Sheep Dip..Simples

Gimp

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Did you know..... like or dislike of sprouts can be genetic

over a year ago

Leeks, green beans and pirates.

over a year ago

"Did you know..... like or dislike of sprouts can be genetic"

I like sprouts

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"Orange or Lemon Peel..Whoever came up with the idea that Fruit wrapper would be good in a Cake needs Buggering with a Traffic cone .

Fancy Fruit flavoured Ciders..Cider should taste of Apples and Sheep Dip..Simples

Gimp"

Couldn't agree more with the fruit peel issue. Just tastes bitter and horrible. Why do they have to put it in all bloody hot cross buns too?

Don't like Chrissy pud I guess for the same reason.

I'm not a big fan of cauliflower cheese. I'll eat it but having been served it so often especially with spam, one time with its plastic wrapper still on at school and also at home I guess I just got fed up with it.

I don't like Salt n Vinegar Or Cheese n Onion crisps either. Think it stems from childhood trips where coaches would be stunk out by the smell of friends crisps. I've always stuck to plain or meaty flavours since.

over a year ago

Food wise I dislike marzipan......

Marzipan and arrogance......

over a year ago

"Orange or Lemon Peel..Whoever came up with the idea that Fruit wrapper would be good in a Cake needs Buggering with a Traffic cone .

Gimp

Couldn't agree more with the fruit peel issue. Just tastes bitter and horrible. Why do they have to put it in all bloody hot cross buns too?

Don't like Chrissy pud I guess for the same reason.

I'm not a big fan of cauliflower cheese. I'll eat it but having been served it so often especially with spam, one time with its plastic wrapper still on at school and also at home I guess I just got fed up with it.

I don't like Salt n Vinegar Or Cheese n Onion crisps either. Think it stems from childhood trips where coaches would be stunk out by the smell of friends crisps. I've always stuck to plain or meaty flavours since.

"

Cauliflower cheese and spam that kinda shit could scar a person for life zowzwer

By *r and mrs willingCouple
over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

Just lately, I've begun to dislike walnuts. I've always liked them up until now but they give me indigestion these days so I avoid them. I must try to find a substitute for that nutty moment ...

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Flavoured vodka. Vodka is vodka. You can't drink it as it is with just a mixer you don't drink it at all.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I dislike Weetabix. When I was younger I refused to eat, so the doctor advised my parents to force me to eat Weetabix. I have a very clear memory of my Dad holding me still, while my Mum forced Weetabix into my mouth. I've not been able to eat them since.

They were good parents really!

The second doctor told them to leave me and I'd eat when I was ready. Yep, cornflakes for several months, usually at 3/4am!

over a year ago

Sometimes it's a past incident that makes us dislike something. I still don't like down escalators. I remember a random stranger pushing me as I got onto one as a child, it scared me and I still hesitate when stepping onto one. It has improved over time as I used to always take the stairs instead!

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Slugs.... There's not much I can say other than bleurgh...

Blackcurrant midiet gems... Wrong just wrong.... black midget gems should be liquorice flavour. Stop doing that Maynard s!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

I don't like ice cream,never have. I want to like it,some of the flavours sound exciting,but it's too sweet and sticky and I don't like the texture on my teeth

over a year ago

And I don't like chocolate much either,so overrated

over a year ago

Tomatoes , and what's the point of sweet corn ??

Post new Message to Thread