Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Last night's surreal event!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Last night I was in my bathroom when I saw my housemate's girlfriend getting undressed via a mirror, my housemate was out at the time. She noticed me and moved in front of the door so I could see directly, and continued undressing so I was brushing my teeth whilst watching her. When she was changed she walked up to the door, giggled at me and closed the door. She is average looking but has an amazing figure...slim with large boobs and she was wearing blue frilly knickers

So I was wondering what would you have done in this situation and how should i move forward from this, it will be so weird when I see her next

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What a total strumpet!!!

over a year ago

Maybe you should of shut the door yourself so you couldn't see??

over a year ago

"Last night I was in my bathroom when I saw my housemate's girlfriend getting undressed via a mirror, my housemate was out at the time. She noticed me and moved in front of the door so I could see directly, and continued undressing so I was brushing my teeth whilst watching her. When she was changed she walked up to the door, giggled at me and closed the door. She is average looking but has an amazing figure...slim with large boobs and she was wearing blue frilly knickers

So I was wondering what would you have done in this situation and how should i move forward from this, it will be so weird when I see her next "

Average looking?

over a year ago

"Last night I was in my bathroom when I saw my housemate's girlfriend getting undressed via a mirror, my housemate was out at the time. She noticed me and moved in front of the door so I could see directly, and continued undressing so I was brushing my teeth whilst watching her. When she was changed she walked up to the door, giggled at me and closed the door. She is average looking but has an amazing figure...slim with large boobs and she was wearing blue frilly knickers

So I was wondering what would you have done in this situation and how should i move forward from this, it will be so weird when I see her next "

Ask yourself how you'd like your housemate to react if it was him alone in the house with your girlfriend.

And then you'll have your answer.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

had a big shit....

that would have ended it there and then...

By *horshiperMan
over a year ago

London

Closed the door and aplogised

By *uttyjonnMan
over a year ago

cheshire

What would I have done now - closed the door and continued brushing

What would I have done when I was 25 - copped a right eyeful

over a year ago

Depends if you like your house mate and want to be seen as a bit of a relationship wrecker.

If it goes sour and it will at some level you may have to find somewhere else to live

over a year ago

if it was me id have allready told my mate what happend. but i would not have stood there watching my mates bird

over a year ago

Being the perv I am I would have watched and winked at her when she closed the door. Then when my housemate came back I would have asked if he was up for spitroasting her

over a year ago

You will be wanking over this for months I am sure ... lol until the next time maybe don't look . lol

over a year ago

"What would I have done now - closed the door and continued brushing

What would I have done when I was 25 - copped a right eyeful "

See what getting old does to you

over a year ago

"Being the perv I am I would have watched and winked at her when she closed the door. Then when my housemate came back I would have asked if he was up for spitroasting her "

By *uttyjonnMan
over a year ago

cheshire

See what getting old does to you "

Yes - I've become very polite - but I would have still asked about the spitroast later

over a year ago

Don't think I've given enough detail in my original post.

1) I'm not considering whether I should persue this, I wouldn't do that.

2) She must have heard me in the bathroom and continued with the door open, and it didn't bother her when she noticed me.

3) He is my housemate not my friend, we hardly see each other as he works evenings and weekend so I never see him.

So I'm just wondering out of interest whether people would have done the same as me or would you have reacted differently?

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

So I was wondering what would you have done in this situation and how should i move forward from this, it will be so weird when I see her next

Ask yourself how you'd like your housemate to react if it was him alone in the house with your girlfriend.

And then you'll have your answer."

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/11/14 19:03:22]

over a year ago

"Don't think I've given enough detail in my original post.

2) She must have heard me in the bathroom and continued with the door open, and it didn't bother her when she noticed me.

3) He is my housemate not my friend, we hardly see each other as he works evenings and weekend so I never see him.

So I'm just wondering out of interest whether people would have done the same as me or would you have reacted differently?"

well if he not a mate get her fucked

over a year ago

Yes I'd of had a good letch, if it wasn't bothering her it wouldn't bother me, she clearly enjoyed showing off and you enjoyed watching, no harm done

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Cool story bro!

A

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

" will be so weird when I see her next "

stop blowing your own trumpet you got a cheap thrill mate, be thankful......

over a year ago

So I'm just wondering out of interest whether people would have done the same as me or would you have reacted differently?

well if he not a mate get her fucked "

Yeah, because that's the way to come across as a proper gent!

First off, I'd pull her up, ask her what the situation is... She might just be a cock tease looking to get you into trouble!

By *rc83Man
over a year ago

warrington

First off, I'd pull her up, ask her what the situation is... She might just be a cock tease looking to get you into trouble! "

over a year ago

It amazes me how righteous some people csn be on here.

you've done well , the right thing! You looked as any normal man would. You didn't touch as any decent man would not have. You can always deny that you saw anything and you have remembered that old proverb 'don't shit on your own doorstep'

over a year ago

well if he not a mate get her fucked "

Get her fucked?

Good grief

over a year ago

nowt wrong with a bit of tease -

over a year ago

See what getting old does to you

Yes - I've become very polite - but I would have still asked about the spitroast later "

I reckon she's up for it

over a year ago

"nowt wrong with a bit of tease - "

There's plenty wrong if it ultimately ended up with the victim being slung out or in a brawl with a housemate.

There is always real life to consider.

Front her out dude, see what's what. She might have even seen you on here and wanted a giggle. She might wanna fuck you into next month...

But the odds are the same for her just liking the thrill of being watched. There may be nothing more to it.

over a year ago

I would have copped an eyeful, closed bathroom door before it carried on too long. Then wanked myself into a semi conscious state in said bathroom, leaving evidence of said wanking overdose dripping from walls ceiling, mirrors and light switch.

Then gone into my room and wanked some more.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

First off, I'd pull her up, ask her what the situation is... She might just be a cock tease looking to get you into trouble! "

I can see "pulling her up on it" going especially well, myself.

"I was watching you change and..... no, wait..."

"I was brushing my teeth and couldn't help but notice that you....."

"Oh, forget it."

over a year ago

Looking is fine.. respect for your housemate friend or not.. dont touch... and enjoy the _iew and move on. Simples.. some girls like the attention and why not. Dont mean you have to xo anything..

over a year ago

First off, I'd pull her up, ask her what the situation is... She might just be a cock tease looking to get you into trouble!

"Oh, forget it."

"

Or simply...

'you knew I could see you when you were getting changed and it looked to me like you made an effort to make sure I saw you. What's the story? '

:D

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Oh, forget it."

Or simply...

'you knew I could see you when you were getting changed and it looked to me like you made an effort to make sure I saw you. What's the story? '

:D"

"No I didn't you fucking perv....etc"

over a year ago

I'd just keep my mouth shut, do nothing about it, and enjoy the memory

over a year ago

"Oh, forget it."

Or simply...

:D

"No I didn't you fucking perv....etc""

' damn right. '

Conversation done

No harm done. Nobody at fault. Game completed. Lol.

over a year ago

"nowt wrong with a bit of tease -

There's plenty wrong if it ultimately ended up with the victim being slung out or in a brawl with a housemate.

There is always real life to consider.

Front her out dude, see what's what. She might have even seen you on here and wanted a giggle. She might wanna fuck you into next month...

But the odds are the same for her just liking the thrill of being watched. There may be nothing more to it. "

of course - if its taken to a higher level - hes not chased or made a move - she let him see and then closed the door - to me thats ok

over a year ago

He'll come home tomorrow and she'll be on the sofa,legs akimbo,innocently shaving her labia

over a year ago

What would I have done when I was 25 - copped a right eyeful "

I think I'm going the wrong way here Seems the older I get the more comfortable I am with myself and my sexuality....hence what might have made me blush in the past and cause me to hide behind the door would probably get me in trouble now

over a year ago

Tell your housemate

over a year ago

Interesting, so many different perspectives. I'm not going to act on it and I won't bring it up with her. I will simply act like it never happened but thank you for all the advice and various _iew points

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I can hear the shit hitting the fan.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"He'll come home tomorrow and she'll be on the sofa,legs akimbo,innocently shaving her labia "

And then her hot twin sister will unexpectedly arrive.

Closely followed by the pizza delivery boy (who happens to be hung like a donkey!).

I'm sure I've seen this film before.

A

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"Being the perv I am I would have watched and winked at her when she closed the door. Then when my housemate came back I would have asked if he was up for spitroasting her "

Have you grown a cock now

Post new Message to Thread