Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ladies and sex

Jump to newest

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

If a ladies are attracted to the guy is the sex as important as the friendship??

And if not that atracted is the tactile need in touch and the primal need of feeling wanted overide the quality of sex. Regardless of initial attraction??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If a ladies are attracted to the guy is the sex as important as the friendship??

And if not that atracted is the tactile need in touch and the primal need of feeling wanted overide the quality of sex. Regardless of initial attraction?? "

Dunno. I have a high sex drive so sex would be an important part of any relationship, and having sex with someone would be one way i'd like to develop (and maintain) more intimacy with someone.

The quality of sex wouldn't bother me too much (at first) if i wanted a relationship with someone, and i'd be prepared to talk about it and work on making it better with them. There's all sorts you can do to show your partner what you like, from talking dirty to all out masturbate in front of them or take their hand and show them how you like it if you're a bit shy.

That's my opinion, you should maybe get the opinion of the person you're thinking about though?

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

I think you,ve rumbled me there if there was someone in mind I would try to disscuss it with them.

Regretabley that position is vacant...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't shag ladies I'm not attracted to and would be a bit miffed if I ever found out they shagged me but didn't fancy me (a bit). Though I'd get over it. Quickly.

over a year ago

"I think you,ve rumbled me there if there was someone in mind I would try to disscuss it with them.

Regretabley that position is vacant..."

Fair enough, i wasn't sure on that but did presume there was.

Well each woman is different, so each one you meet you'll either have to ask them (and even then they might not be honest with you) or try and figure it out from clues they give you.

For a fuck friendship wouldn't even enter my head and the sex would be the only important thing lol, yeah would be a nice bonus i guess. NSA suits me really well.

For something more long term the friendship would be more important than the sex, but like i said the sex would be important for me as well but not the priority.

If i was lonely then the need to connect with someone else (sexually or otherwise) would probably override the need for anything else.

over a year ago

On a site like fab, surely the sex is all important ?

Post new Message to Thread