Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

single men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I appreciate there maybe many forum posts about this. But is it worth single men been on here? I'm thinking of deleting my account to be honest. There is hardly any single women looking for men or if there are then there are so many men that message them you have little or no chance. Most couples look for a woman to join. Shame really.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inglecuckoldMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

stick with it is the only thing I can recommend, and real life social situations help

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've met a whole bunch of single men.

over a year ago

"stick with it is the only thing I can recommend, and real life social situations help"

I've been on here 7 months tho and can't get a woman to even really message. But disheartening but hey ho

over a year ago

There's loads of women looking for men........

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if you can't get sex on this site then it's not for you....

it isn't that difficult, if you put the effort in, maintain your self worth and standards...

over a year ago

"I've met a whole bunch of single men. "

Your few and far between. I can do a search on women looking for men and get one page within say a 40 mile radius

over a year ago

"if you can't get sex on this site then it's not for you....

it isn't that difficult, if you put the effort in, maintain your self worth and standards..."

over a year ago

"There's loads of women looking for men........"

Maybe it's just a profile issue thing then

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"I've met a whole bunch of single men. "

Me next please

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"if you can't get sex on this site then it's not for you....

it isn't that difficult, if you put the effort in, maintain your self worth and standards...

"

Plus there are much easier ways out there in the tangible world.

over a year ago

"I've met a whole bunch of single men.

Your few and far between. I can do a search on women looking for men and get one page within say a 40 mile radius "

. Geographically you aren't really in best place don't you think OP ???

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"stick with it is the only thing I can recommend, and real life social situations help

I've been on here 7 months tho and can't get a woman to even really message. But disheartening but hey ho"

you make of it what you make of it and you have to be proactive....

let me give you an example....

you live in lincoln...... there is a social in lincoln in a few weeks time... why have you not been proactive and put your name down for it?????

you dont have to go.... but the oppotunity to network with people face to face may open doors.....

over a year ago

Ask yourself would you meet yourself compared to the other profiles of succesful singles on here? If no have a look at what they do and make yourself stand out.

Loads of Socials go on in Lincs we used to visit often and things were always taking place.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

try something else then

over a year ago

Your few and far between. I can do a search on women looking for men and get one page within say a 40 mile radius . Geographically you aren't really in best place don't you think OP ???"

Yeah your probably right. Wasn't having a go at women. I guess advice. As people say it's easy to meet people on here but hasn't been for me lol

over a year ago

"Ask yourself would you meet yourself compared to the other profiles of succesful singles on here? If no have a look at what they do and make yourself stand out.

Loads of Socials go on in Lincs we used to visit often and things were always taking place. "

Where do u hear about these socials.

over a year ago

Its not worth being a man on here with a woe is me attitude

over a year ago

Your few and far between. I can do a search on women looking for men and get one page within say a 40 mile radius "

Try 50 miles then

over a year ago

"Ask yourself would you meet yourself compared to the other profiles of succesful singles on here? If no have a look at what they do and make yourself stand out.

Loads of Socials go on in Lincs we used to visit often and things were always taking place.

Where do u hear about these socials."

Just do forum searches or look in the meets and events page, nobody can spoon feed you the things you need to know. Have a dig around the site, the tools are there for you to make more success

over a year ago

Your few and far between. I can do a search on women looking for men and get one page within say a 40 mile radius

Try 50 miles then "

Lol made me chuckle x

By *igjohn78Man
over a year ago

lincoln

you need to check out the forum

over a year ago

Had no issues in meeting , stick it out

over a year ago

Thanks everyone it's obviously not a problem for others.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

when you say you get a page of women,how many do you mean? I have just run a search for single women within a 30 mile radius of Linoln. And found 8 on the first of seven pages. What about approaching couples? Some are verykeentomeet single guys. Nearly all my meets havebeenwithcouples.

By *igjohn78Man
over a year ago

lincoln

"I appreciate there maybe many forum posts about this. But is it worth single men been on here? I'm thinking of deleting my account to be honest. There is hardly any single women looking for men or if there are then there are so many men that message them you have little or no chance. Most couples look for a woman to join. Shame really."
i have the same prop

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Where do u hear about these socials."

Type Lincoln in the search box at the side of the page, it appears there's an Xmas social coming up

over a year ago

Your few and far between. I can do a search on women looking for men and get one page within say a 40 mile radius when you say you get a page of women,how many do you mean? I have just run a search for single women within a 30 mile radius of Linoln. And found 8 on the first of seven pages. What about approaching couples? Some are verykeentomeet single guys. Nearly all my meets havebeenwithcouples."

I tick the box where they are looking for men too as no point messaging women who don't want to meet men. I generally get a page to page and half of local women the rest haven't been online for months etc

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

I think it's about being proactive and knowing what you're looking for. Everyone is different, be selective in who you contact rather than expect everyone who may be looking for single guys to bow down

You get out what you put in to an extent. You can control the things you can like your profile, your attitude your messages...make them the best you can!

Shit, that last bit reads like a self-help book extract

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Your few and far between. I can do a search on women looking for men and get one page within say a 40 mile radius . Geographically you aren't really in best place don't you think OP ???"

Try living where I do! I've shagged all the locals now and need to go farther afield - thank fook for Socials

over a year ago

Where do u hear about these socials.

Type Lincoln in the search box at the side of the page, it appears there's an Xmas social coming up "

Found it...its on my birthday not ideal as I got plans for my birthday but ill keep searching case there's more thanks

By *urray MintMan
over a year ago

Brewtoon

I would say you have to put in lots of effort !

Easier to go down the pub and work your magic !

over a year ago

Your few and far between. I can do a search on women looking for men and get one page within say a 40 mile radius . Geographically you aren't really in best place don't you think OP ???

Try living where I do! I've shagged all the locals now and need to go farther afield - thank fook for Socials "

Look In lincoln then lol

over a year ago

Your few and far between. I can do a search on women looking for men and get one page within say a 40 mile radius . Geographically you aren't really in best place don't you think OP ???

Try living where I do! I've shagged all the locals now and need to go farther afield - thank fook for Socials "

Those poor sheep

over a year ago

Basically it a cock fest for women, stay with it cos the forum is fun to use

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/11/14 16:31:10]

over a year ago

"Basically it a cock fest for women, stay with it cos the forum is fun to use "

Yeah i find people on forums really helpful and kind even if they don't agree with younetc

over a year ago

"Its not worth being a man on here with a woe is me attitude"

Don't discourage the man. Woe Is Me has worked for me wonderfully

over a year ago

"I appreciate there maybe many forum posts about this. But is it worth single men been on here? I'm thinking of deleting my account to be honest. There is hardly any single women looking for men or if there are then there are so many men that message them you have little or no chance. Most couples look for a woman to join. Shame really."
have you tryed pof? if its just a fuck your looking for try there a few pals of mine are on there and there having to beat the women off with a stick.

over a year ago

"I appreciate there maybe many forum posts about this. But is it worth single men been on here? I'm thinking of deleting my account to be honest. There is hardly any single women looking for men or if there are then there are so many men that message them you have little or no chance. Most couples look for a woman to join. Shame really. have you tryed pof? if its just a fuck your looking for try there a few pals of mine are on there and there having to beat the women off with a stick. "

Not a bad idea

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Try living where I do! I've shagged all the locals now and need to go farther afield - thank fook for Socials

Those poor sheep "

They was fecking begging for it

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Single female here, looking for single men, and yes I struggle, however, I will respond to someone who has a decent profile, decent public pics and has read my profile.

Unfortunately, so many do not have the above and therefore, I with not bother with one liner profiles or one line messages.

I am a firm believer of putting the effort in = reward.

If however, you cannot communicate effectively in the real world, it will be even harder to in the virtual one, but that is just my opinion.

By *igjohn78Man
over a year ago

lincoln

i have had one meet it was a good night and she was a lot of fun

By *igjohn78Man
over a year ago

lincoln

i think we need to go to Scotland

over a year ago

"Single female here, looking for single men, and yes I struggle, however, I will respond to someone who has a decent profile, decent public pics and has read my profile.

Unfortunately, so many do not have the above and therefore, I with not bother with one liner profiles or one line messages.

If however, you cannot communicate effectively in the real world, it will be even harder to in the virtual one, but that is just my opinion."

I'm always polite though and make the effort. I think it's literally there must be like 9 men to every woman so harder to get chosen

over a year ago

There is a direct question in the OP's initial post and that is what I'll answer. Yes, it is worth single men being on here.

You've seen other single guys on this thread who have said yes and have expanded on it, so I won't. Here's a tip. Read their verifications and see what it says about them as people as well as playmates. And another hint... Note what their profile pictures are... And what they not

And then see if you can get some inspiration for your profile.

All the best

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Single female here, looking for single men, and yes I struggle, however, I will respond to someone who has a decent profile, decent public pics and has read my profile.

If however, you cannot communicate effectively in the real world, it will be even harder to in the virtual one, but that is just my opinion.

I'm always polite though and make the effort. I think it's literally there must be like 9 men to every woman so harder to get chosen "

Sorry, but I disagree, yes, I do receive quite a few messages on a daily basis and that is with all my filters on, but the vast amount of drab profiles, with cock pics only, and a profile that reads 'here for fun'

It's not about the amount of single men on the site that makes it harder for single men, it's all about having the right attitude!

So I still stand by my effort in = reward

Trust me, the good single men are very easy to spot compared to the one's who don't make the effort!

over a year ago

"There is a direct question in the OP's initial post and that is what I'll answer. Yes, it is worth single men being on here.

You've seen other single guys on this thread who have said yes and have expanded on it, so I won't. Here's a tip. Read their verifications and see what it says about them as people as well as playmates. And another hint... Note what their profile pictures are... And what they not

And then see if you can get some inspiration for your profile.

All the best "

Thanks very much

over a year ago

I'm always polite though and make the effort. I think it's literally there must be like 9 men to every woman so harder to get chosen

Sorry, but I disagree, yes, I do receive quite a few messages on a daily basis and that is with all my filters on, but the vast amount of drab profiles, with cock pics only, and a profile that reads 'here for fun'

It's not about the amount of single men on the site that makes it harder for single men, it's all about having the right attitude!

Trust me, the good single men are very easy to spot compared to the one's who don't make the effort!

"

I'll keep trying then coz I'm a good one and always message politely

over a year ago

I'll keep trying then coz I'm a good one and always message politely "

Not being rude here, but being polite isn't really enough. You have to be interesting and attractive to the person you're messaging.

over a year ago

"Had no issues in meeting , stick it out "

Ah that's reminded me, I haven't had a stroke yet....

over a year ago

I'll keep trying then coz I'm a good one and always message politely

Not being rude here, but being polite isn't really enough. You have to be interesting and attractive to the person you're messaging."

Ok you seem to know what's best (sincere) so can you provide advice of what type of things should be included in a message to be interesting attractive etc

over a year ago

"Ok you seem to know what's best (sincere) so can you provide advice of what type of things should be included in a message to be interesting attractive etc "

I can't answer that, it's subjective. I've met people as a result of conversations on these forums, so maybe that. Or use their profile as inspiration.

over a year ago

Probably best if you just leave the site, if you can take a few thousand other single men with you when you go id appreciate that enormously ;-p

over a year ago

"Probably best if you just leave the site, if you can take a few thousand other single men with you when you go id appreciate that enormously ;-p"

Lol surely u embrace the competition

over a year ago

You must have had a meet though - you have been verified by someone!

over a year ago

...and that's more than most men get on here after such a short time

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

As a single lady who meets men quite often...

Is your cock the first thing you show to a lady in the pub? Its the first thing I see of you on here, and would be an auto delete in my mail box - I have no desire to talk to a dick... I have an ex husband who fills that role nicely

Look at your profile and think - if I was a woman with a whole load of choices, would I be interested in me? Is it fun, informative and attractive?

Your sense of entitlement to a meet is really off putting. I put work in to get the meets I enjoy, whether thats with couples or singles. (and obviously my current profile is a bit different from usual as I'm not meeting presently)

Put some effort in, and drop the pity me attitude. You're not going to get women flinging themselves at you just because you wrote a 5 minute profile!

over a year ago

"...and that's more than most men get on here after such a short time "

Sssh, *whispers* don't draw attention to that (hidden) veri. People will ask probing questions *whispers*

Lol

over a year ago

"...and that's more than most men get on here after such a short time "

The verification from the person was just through chatting

over a year ago

"As a single lady who meets men quite often...

Is your cock the first thing you show to a lady in the pub? Its the first thing I see of you on here, and would be an auto delete in my mail box - I have no desire to talk to a dick... I have an ex husband who fills that role nicely

Look at your profile and think - if I was a woman with a whole load of choices, would I be interested in me? Is it fun, informative and attractive?

Your sense of entitlement to a meet is really off putting. I put work in to get the meets I enjoy, whether thats with couples or singles. (and obviously my current profile is a bit different from usual as I'm not meeting presently)

Put some effort in, and drop the pity me attitude. You're not going to get women flinging themselves at you just because you wrote a 5 minute profile!"

I think if u look at my profile I've made more effort than alot of men on here. I talk about myself and not just the size of my cock

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"...and that's more than most men get on here after such a short time

The verification from the person was just through chatting "

So show it... otherwise people will be suspicious... I certainly would be. I show my social veris as well as play ones.

over a year ago

The verification from the person was just through chatting

So show it... otherwise people will be suspicious... I certainly would be. I show my social veris as well as play ones."

Coz i don't consider it a proper verification we just chatted. She didn't meet me.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"

I think if u look at my profile I've made more effort than alot of men on here. I talk about myself and not just the size of my cock "

4 lines is your idea of sufficient effort? Yeah maybe more than some men... but look at the successful fellas who meet a lot - bet they have more than 4 lines of nothingness, but hey, if you want to ignore advice, good luck on here mate.

over a year ago

"

I think if u look at my profile I've made more effort than alot of men on here. I talk about myself and not just the size of my cock

4 lines is your idea of sufficient effort? Yeah maybe more than some men... but look at the successful fellas who meet a lot - bet they have more than 4 lines of nothingness, but hey, if you want to ignore advice, good luck on here mate.

"

I never said it was perfect. I just meant I've made more effort than most. I have a face pic I have a brief description about me. It's not all about sex etc

over a year ago

The verification from the person was just through chatting "

But that's not allowed on here, it has to be by meeting (or webcam)I think

over a year ago

The verification from the person was just through chatting But that's not allowed on here, it has to be by meeting (or webcam)I think "

Well blame the lady lol. Dusnt really say anything just that I'm nice guy

over a year ago

"Probably best if you just leave the site, if you can take a few thousand other single men with you when you go id appreciate that enormously ;-p

Lol surely u embrace the competition "

In a competition there are winners and losers, if I'm losing and some one else is winning how is this something to embrace

over a year ago

"Probably best if you just leave the site, if you can take a few thousand other single men with you when you go id appreciate that enormously ;-p

In a competition there are winners and losers, if I'm losing and some one else is winning how is this something to embrace

"

Coz in competitions the underdog can win lol

over a year ago

Yes... because from a purely selfish point of _iew there are lots of "single" men (although, many of them aren't actually single) but not many of them are interesting and engaging.

over a year ago

"Yes... because from a purely selfish point of _iew there are lots of "single" men (although, many of them aren't actually single) but not many of them are interesting and engaging."

I guess your right. I'll try to be more engaging etc

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I'm always polite though and make the effort. I think it's literally there must be like 9 men to every woman so harder to get chosen "

Stop being a pessimist think positively and it will happen.

Don't stand waiting for the storm to pass.......learn to dance in the rain.

over a year ago

Try going further away... We have been To tease, a hot tub social in hull, Manchester clubs and our local clubs this past 5weeks x

over a year ago

"Try going further away... We have been To tease, a hot tub social in hull, Manchester clubs and our local clubs this past 5weeks x "

Is a very good idea thank u x

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

I've only been on here 6 months and I've net lots of people. but I don't just rely on fab, I get out there to clubs and socials where I meet people and talk to them face to face, I go in the forums, I'm pro active, I put the effort in. I've met lots of wonderful people, some of them are becoming quite good friends too. you only get out what you put in.

over a year ago

We've met mostly single guys and I reply to all messages. I can see how it can be frustrating especially if you are putting effort in your messages

I tend to look in the forums now as you get to see more of someone's personality than you do in a message.

Good luck xx

over a year ago

"We've met mostly single guys and I reply to all messages. I can see how it can be frustrating especially if you are putting effort in your messages

I tend to look in the forums now as you get to see more of someone's personality than you do in a message.

Good luck xx "

Thank you that was a kind message x

over a year ago

Coz in competitions the underdog can win lol"

I'm going to need more than the odd fluke every now and then

over a year ago

I'm straight - and i'm sure i'm not the only one - so though I have loads of women and couples as friends - when it comes to sex I generally meet single men - all from fab!! Xx

over a year ago

Thanks everyone for advice etc x

over a year ago

You've got to remember that being on here is the same as being out in the real world.

Does every women you meet fancy you and want to sleep with you? Probably not is the answer and just because your polite to someone does that mean they are going to sleep with you? Again probably not.

Attraction can't always be understood and that's the same on here as anywhere else.

over a year ago

"We've met mostly single guys and I reply to all messages. I can see how it can be frustrating especially if you are putting effort in your messages

Good luck xx

Thank you that was a kind message x"

I also tend to look to the forums for meets as Alabama suggested - so you'd do well to stay here - but i'd strongly suggest that you have a torso pic or similar instead of a penis pic as your profile pic - that would put me off instantly if you messaged me tbh hun. Xx

over a year ago

Good luck xx

I also tend to look to the forums for meets as Alabama suggested - so you'd do well to stay here - but i'd strongly suggest that you have a torso pic or similar instead of a penis pic as your profile pic - that would put me off instantly if you messaged me tbh hun. Xx"

Is my pics better now if u _iew my profile x

over a year ago

Good luck xx

I also tend to look to the forums for meets as Alabama suggested - so you'd do well to stay here - but i'd strongly suggest that you have a torso pic or similar instead of a penis pic as your profile pic - that would put me off instantly if you messaged me tbh hun. Xx

Is my pics better now if u _iew my profile x"

Much better! It's a nice face! Xx

over a year ago

Good luck xx

Is my pics better now if u _iew my profile x

Much better! It's a nice face! Xx"

Awww thank you flattered xx

over a year ago

You sound like a nice guy.

I suspect that you don't have the looks, the body or the personality to hold your own on here though.

Despite what others may say, putting effort in does not always pay off.

You must put effort in AND stand out from the crowd, firstly in your profile, its written content and its pictures.

Get that right, you have to get your message style right, message the right people and keep any conversation engaging.

Do that and you may, just may, get a social meet. You then need to keep it up and turn the initial social into a second meet.

That isn't easy for Mr Average in an populous area, let alone Mr Average in a smallish place.

Miss Average, of course, just by the sheer nature of this site may find life much, much easier.

And that's the way it is ...

Some guys are very popular on here. They are in the minority.

Align yourself with these guys and you are in for a real tough ride.

Be realistic about what the site can offer Mr Average tho, attend a couple of socials, make friends with people in the forums and your outlook might change.

Keep up with the 'oh it's too much like hard work / why can I not get a look in' threads though and people will distance themselves. Self 'pity' has a limited audience.

I respect what I have written may sound harsh, but I assume you are expecting the odd candid response and I do think a bit of 'tough love' doesn't go amiss every now n then.

Fab can work for Mr Average. I am testament to this, but, as a guy you have a thick skin, a good degree of self worth and an ego that is not easily dented.

Add to that an ability to not only roll with the punches but fkin dance with them and you are most of the way there.

I hope you stick round.

I hope you get to some socials.

I hope you make new friends.

I hope you turn it round for yourself.

I look forward to reading your glowing verifications.

Good guys are always welcomed by many and I think you are one

Just be realistic about how effectively this site can get you where you want to be.

There are other options

over a year ago

"I appreciate there maybe many forum posts about this. But is it worth single men been on here? I'm thinking of deleting my account to be honest. "

The overwhelming majority of male frustration with women can be explained by a deep and unreasoning fear that THIS SITE IS THE LAST CHANCE THEY WILL EVER HAVE TO GET LAID.

over a year ago

how easy do you find attracting a woman off here?

over a year ago

"You sound like a nice guy.

I suspect that you don't have the looks, the body or the personality to hold your own on here though.

Despite what others may say, putting effort in does not always pay off.

You must put effort in AND stand out from the crowd, firstly in your profile, its written content and its pictures.

Get that right, you have to get your message style right, message the right people and keep any conversation engaging.

Do that and you may, just may, get a social meet. You then need to keep it up and turn the initial social into a second meet.

That isn't easy for Mr Average in an populous area, let alone Mr Average in a smallish place.

Miss Average, of course, just by the sheer nature of this site may find life much, much easier.

And that's the way it is ...

Some guys are very popular on here. They are in the minority.

Align yourself with these guys and you are in for a real tough ride.

Be realistic about what the site can offer Mr Average tho, attend a couple of socials, make friends with people in the forums and your outlook might change.

Keep up with the 'oh it's too much like hard work / why can I not get a look in' threads though and people will distance themselves. Self 'pity' has a limited audience.

I respect what I have written may sound harsh, but I assume you are expecting the odd candid response and I do think a bit of 'tough love' doesn't go amiss every now n then.

Fab can work for Mr Average. I am testament to this, but, as a guy you have a thick skin, a good degree of self worth and an ego that is not easily dented.

Add to that an ability to not only roll with the punches but fkin dance with them and you are most of the way there.

I hope you stick round.

I hope you get to some socials.

I hope you make new friends.

I hope you turn it round for yourself.

I look forward to reading your glowing verifications.

Good guys are always welcomed by many and I think you are one

Just be realistic about how effectively this site can get you where you want to be.

There are other options "

Thanks I appreciate your comments. Didn't mean to create a feeling sorry for myself thread

over a year ago

Ooh I see whilst I was rambling, you put some pics up

Nice additions

over a year ago

"Ooh I see whilst I was rambling, you put some pics up

Nice additions "

Thank you very kind

over a year ago

Just gotta accept if your face dont fit your not getting any. Chats. Sex what ever you want. Im in the same boat as you op. Let my site fee run out then im jumping ship

over a year ago

"Just gotta accept if your face dont fit your not getting any. Chats. Sex what ever you want. Im in the same boat as you op. Let my site fee run out then im jumping ship "

Hope u get more luck mate

over a year ago

"Just gotta accept if your face dont fit your not getting any. Chats. Sex what ever you want. Im in the same boat as you op. Let my site fee run out then im jumping ship

Hope u get more luck mate"

Ditto fella

over a year ago

I'll give you ONE tip as someone who gets meets..

Be honest..What would you say to someone in real life?..because that's what you have to say on here..

If you cannot pull away from this site, you will struggle on it.

I don't NEED fab to get fucked.

I come and go all the time.

over a year ago

"Just gotta accept if your face dont fit your not getting any. Chats. Sex what ever you want. Im in the same boat as you op. Let my site fee run out then im jumping ship

Ditto fella "

Cheers mate and not in a gay way but your pics look nice I'm sure women will be queuing up lol

over a year ago

"I'll give you ONE tip as someone who gets meets..

Be honest..What would you say to someone in real life?..because that's what you have to say on here..

"

Yeah u seem full of it lol

over a year ago

"I'll give you ONE tip as someone who gets meets..

Yeah u seem full of it lol "

Gah!

over a year ago

Get a life outside of fab, if you get a meet on here then great, if not then so be it.

over a year ago

Ditto fella

Cheers mate and not in a gay way but your pics look nice I'm sure women will be queuing up lol"

over a year ago

or just stick some slap on. you wouldnt even need to shave

watch the offers come flooding in

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"or just stick some slap on. you wouldnt even need to shave

watch the offers come flooding in "

over a year ago

watch the offers come flooding in "

Is that a subtle hint to the world that you would end up offering lol

over a year ago

Is that a subtle hint to the world that you would end up offering lol"

not sure. lets see how convincing you are as a bird

over a year ago

Is that a subtle hint to the world that you would end up offering lol

not sure. lets see how convincing you are as a bird "

Lol I can't imagine very convincing

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

A lot of women filter single guys so they don't get bombarded with messages and do the searching themselves. So you need to make your profile and pics as appealing as possible.

over a year ago

A lot of women filter single guys so they don't get bombarded with messages and do the searching themselves. So you need to make your profile and pics as appealing as possible. "

Will do my best x

over a year ago

I'm here to met single men and no one else. I live miles from everyone but even I manage to find a hidden gem now and again

If women have filtered single men it could mean that they do the looking, which means that you have to stand out from the crowd. Make sure your profile is one they want to read and look at a second or third time and not pass by after a quick glance.

over a year ago

"Try going further away... We have been To tease, a hot tub social in hull, Manchester clubs and our local clubs this past 5weeks x

Is a very good idea thank u x"

And try chunkymufins in Boston as it cant be that far from you x

over a year ago

"Try going further away... We have been To tease, a hot tub social in hull, Manchester clubs and our local clubs this past 5weeks x

And try chunkymufins in Boston as it cant be that far from you x"

Thanks and great pics by the way x

over a year ago

"I'm here to met single men and no one else. I live miles from everyone but even I manage to find a hidden gem now and again

If women have filtered single men it could mean that they do the looking, which means that you have to stand out from the crowd. Make sure your profile is one they want to read and look at a second or third time and not pass by after a quick glance. "

I have to hope my smile stands out then

over a year ago

"I'm here to met single men and no one else. I live miles from everyone but even I manage to find a hidden gem now and again

If women have filtered single men it could mean that they do the looking, which means that you have to stand out from the crowd. Make sure your profile is one they want to read and look at a second or third time and not pass by after a quick glance.

I have to hope my smile stands out then "

it's quite a nice smile to be fair. Good luck x

over a year ago

it's quite a nice smile to be fair. Good luck x"

Aww thank you you sure you don't fancy a trip here x

over a year ago

Aww thank you you sure you don't fancy a trip here x"

Ha ha nice try

over a year ago

Ha ha nice try"

Lol can't knock a lad for trying with such a beautiful lady :p x

over a year ago

And try chunkymufins in Boston as it cant be that far from you x

Thanks and great pics by the way x"

Thanks

over a year ago

I don't message anyone as women get hounded if anyone wants me they find me searching

over a year ago

"I don't message anyone as women get hounded if anyone wants me they find me searching "

Some of us aren't as gifted looks wise as u lol

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

Get a life outside of fab, if you get a meet on here then great, if not then so be it."

A life outside of Fab...is there such a thing?

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

Ha ha nice try

Lol can't knock a lad for trying with such a beautiful lady :p x"

you must admit, he has a very valid point there

over a year ago

nothing to do with looks for me,a sense of humour and someone for who they are wins me everytime but with regards to getting laid im not fussed if I get it or I don't

over a year ago

Well in the time this thread has taken to run you've changed your profile pic, taken comments on board and interacted with all the comments made...

Hope the positivity works for you x

over a year ago

"Well in the time this thread has taken to run you've changed your profile pic, taken comments on board and interacted with all the comments made...

Hope the positivity works for you x"

Yeah Deffo advice is always helpful and thanks x

over a year ago

Ha ha nice try

you must admit, he has a very valid point there "

thanks both

over a year ago

Ha ha nice try

you must admit, he has a very valid point there

thanks both "

Your welcome x

Post new Message to Thread