Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bill Crosby

Jump to newest

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man
over a year ago

folkestone

Lots of interesting stuff coming out about Bill Crosby's 'alleged' behaviour towards women.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who?

over a year ago

Bing Crosby?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Cosby

Yes, I read about this earlier. Apparently it first was reported in 2005 but the woman was paid off. Now some more have come forward and he's gone into hiding. The problem is Bill Cosby is part of most current American adults childhood and so might get away with it.

over a year ago

Bill Cosby?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I know. I was just saying the other day that all my favourites from back in the day are turning out to be at least sleazy and some downright criminal and out of order.

I enjoyed the Cosby Show.

over a year ago

Should we judge the behaviour of people from the 70's on todays standards?! How far back are we going? If it's rape fair enough, send 'em down! But like it or not things were different.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Should we judge the behaviour of people from the 70's on todays standards?! How far back are we going? If it's rape fair enough, send 'em down! But like it or not things were different. "

He drugged and sexually molested dozens of women. It was a bit worse than a casual arm across the shoulders.

over a year ago

"Should we judge the behaviour of people from the 70's on todays standards?! How far back are we going? If it's rape fair enough, send 'em down! But like it or not things were different.

He drugged and sexually molested dozens of women. It was a bit worse than a casual arm across the shoulders."

I'm thinking, covered in peanut butter and given to a pack of dogs?

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Should we judge the behaviour of people from the 70's on todays standards?! How far back are we going? If it's rape fair enough, send 'em down! But like it or not things were different.

He drugged and sexually molested dozens of women. It was a bit worse than a casual arm across the shoulders."

From what I understood - the statute of limitations has expired all the allegations being made now.

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man
over a year ago

folkestone

"Bill Cosby?"

Yeah whoops would help if i got his name right

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Apparently Lou Ferigno's wife was one of the ladies abused. Considering her husband was the Incredible Hulk, you'd have thought she'd have been the last person someone would touch.

over a year ago

It just looks great that's he's refusing to talk?

No pleas of innocent then?

over a year ago

All I'm going to say is "innocent until proven guilty"....we live in a sad society when it's all too often the other way round

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/11/14 00:08:28]

over a year ago

"Apparently Lou Ferigno's wife was one of the ladies abused. Considering her husband was the Incredible Hulk, you'd have thought she'd have been the last person someone would touch. "

Well she told Lou about it but he wouldn't listen.

over a year ago

he's 'settled out of court' on an action by 3 women some years ago...not really the action of an innocent man

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Apparently Lou Ferigno's wife was one of the ladies abused. Considering her husband was the Incredible Hulk, you'd have thought she'd have been the last person someone would touch.

Well she told Lou about it but he wouldn't listen."

By *carineMan
over a year ago

Armthorpe, Doncaster

Was the pick-up artist a student of his?

over a year ago

"Should we judge the behaviour of people from the 70's on todays standards?! How far back are we going? If it's rape fair enough, send 'em down! But like it or not things were different. "

Things were different?

How so?

over a year ago

Woah woah here... Back up the truck a bit!!

The guy has been accused by certain women, he is Guilty of NOTHING until tried and convicted in a Court of Law not the salivating Media and people who believe everything they hear on TV!

If you know anything about 70s USA culture... A BLACK man sexually abusing White Women... He would have been swinging from the nearest tree!!

Jeeeez trial by Media god help us all!!!

over a year ago

He drugged and sexually molested dozens of women. It was a bit worse than a casual arm across the shoulders.

Woah woah here... Back up the truck a bit!!

The guy has been accused by certain women, he is Guilty of NOTHING until tried and convicted in a Court of Law not the salivating Media and people who believe everything they hear on TV!

If you know anything about 70s USA culture... A BLACK man sexually abusing White Women... He would have been swinging from the nearest tree!!

Jeeeez trial by Media god help us all!!! "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Things were different?

How so?"

Take a read of the 'it was alright in the 70's' thread to understand what was acceptable then buy isn't one. It was a different era and on certain things I believe it is not right to judge people's actions then on our standards now. As the person you quoted said, there are some things that are inexcusable no matter what but you have to accept that in the 70's things were viewed differently.

over a year ago

Things were different?

How so?

Take a read of the 'it was alright in the 70's' thread to understand what was acceptable then buy isn't one. It was a different era and on certain things I believe it is not right to judge people's actions then on our standards now. As the person you quoted said, there are some things that are inexcusable no matter what but you have to accept that in the 70's things were viewed differently."

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Don't think he should put out a statement, i think he should let seth mcfarlane do it for him....with the bippitty and boppitty...

Post new Message to Thread