Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Turtle doves

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone remember the bit in Home Alone 2 when Kevin is given 2 turtle doves at the toy store?

I always thought the special meaning behind them was nice about giving one to someone special and being friends forever.

If I had two turtle doves, I would give one to my best friend Louise. She is a very special friend to me who I've known since secondary school and we've always looked out for each other whenever one of us was down.

Who would you give a turtle dove to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would give not to my bessi Julie she's been through so much this past 18 months n I luv her lots xxx

By *erseyridersCouple
over a year ago

wallasey

ide have 2 get 4 of em ,keep 1 all 4 me n give 1 each my vry special exceptional best friends 2guys n a girl ,,they gorgeous ppl hearts of gold ,,,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone remember the bit in Home Alone 2 when Kevin is given 2 turtle doves at the toy store?

I always thought the special meaning behind them was nice about giving one to someone special and being friends forever.

If I had two turtle doves, I would give one to my best friend Louise. She is a very special friend to me who I've known since secondary school and we've always looked out for each other whenever one of us was down.

Who would you give a turtle dove to?"

Not anyone from Malta as they hunt them during their migration to breed here in the summer.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

They are a bit smaller than a wood pigeon, so I reckon you'd need two for a halfway decent meal.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'd give one to my beloved

Post new Message to Thread