Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Get Stuffed !!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else remember this little tv gem lol ?? 10 mins of mad students cooking up crazy meals lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

I remember this! It was on late at night (probably when students had just rolled in from the pub). Had a couple of nutty chefs in masks if I remember rightly.

I also remember the first step of any recipe.. 'wash your hands'

over a year ago

"I remember this! It was on late at night (probably when students had just rolled in from the pub). Had a couple of nutty chefs in masks if I remember rightly.

I also remember the first step of any recipe.. 'wash your hands' "

Yeh it was mint lol used to have me in stitches some of the concoctions they made up lol

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"I remember this! It was on late at night (probably when students had just rolled in from the pub). Had a couple of nutty chefs in masks if I remember rightly.

Yeh it was mint lol used to have me in stitches some of the concoctions they made up lol "

... I seem to remember lentils, baked beans and tinned tomatoes featuring heavily

over a year ago

Yeh it was mint lol used to have me in stitches some of the concoctions they made up lol

... I seem to remember lentils, baked beans and tinned tomatoes featuring heavily "

Dont forget toast lol !!

Post new Message to Thread