Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Made me titter!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whilst mooching through the usual fuck me messages... I was inspired by a fuck me please message, with a f pic attached. Now being the nosey focker I am.... A nice face obv a screen shot. With the words I love you and a lucky ladies name.... I'm betting the lady in question would be thrilled.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Whilst mooching through the usual fuck me messages... I was inspired by a fuck me please message, with a f pic attached. Now being the nosey focker I am.... A nice face obv a screen shot. With the words I love you and a lucky ladies name.... I'm betting the lady in question would be thrilled. "

Upcycling?

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Whilst mooching through the usual fuck me messages... I was inspired by a fuck me please message, with a f pic attached. Now being the nosey focker I am.... A nice face obv a screen shot. With the words I love you and a lucky ladies name.... I'm betting the lady in question would be thrilled.

Upcycling?

"

Just amazing aren't they!

over a year ago

"Whilst mooching through the usual fuck me messages... I was inspired by a fuck me please message, with a f pic attached. Now being the nosey focker I am.... A nice face obv a screen shot. With the words I love you and a lucky ladies name.... I'm betting the lady in question would be thrilled. "

over a year ago

So when are you meeting?

over a year ago

Was she thrilled wink wink

over a year ago

Oh you lot are just too funny! I'm unsure when we are meeting as of yet? I just need to ask permission, from the lovely girlfriend.

over a year ago

"Oh you lot are just too funny! I'm unsure when we are meeting as of yet? I just need to ask permission, from the lovely girlfriend. "

Send him my love...

over a year ago

"Oh you lot are just too funny! I'm unsure when we are meeting as of yet? I just need to ask permission, from the lovely girlfriend.

Send him my love... "

why thank you pssssst don't say anything but I'd rather have his girlfriend!

Post new Message to Thread