Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sydney University

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Watching Click on BBC 1 and they're at Sydney Uni. No mentions of Fab, penises or vaginas, just farming robots.

I'm beginning to thi k those warning messages on profiles are a load of crap

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Now you've shattered my illusions

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ahhh, but are those robots farming cock pics?

over a year ago

"Ahhh, but are those robots farming cock pics?"

No but it did feature a laser guided cow milking machine.....maybe they've got a new Lovehoney product in the works!

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

So which university is it that wants to swoop in and steal all my pictures?!? I need to know so I can reconstruct my profile and thus defend my honour

over a year ago

"So which university is it that wants to swoop in and steal all my pictures?!? I need to know so I can reconstruct my profile and thus defend my honour "

Eaton...

Conservative MP's are stealing our pics!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Does Long Eaton have a Uni?

over a year ago

"Does Long Eaton have a Uni?"

If it does I can't imagine it to be very good!

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Hmmmm I think I might need to get a few more pics of the man just to keep them interested if it's definitely conservatives..... Suddenly I feel less attractive

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I went to Long Eaton once, it was a bit of a harrowing experience

over a year ago

"I went to Long Eaton once, it was a bit of a harrowing experience "

I drove through it once, it was like driving through the green room for the Jeremy Kyle show (yes, I know that's rich given my location!).

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/11/14 08:25:44]

over a year ago

"I went to Long Eaton once, it was a bit of a harrowing experience

I drove through it once, it was like driving through the green room for the Jeremy Kyle show (yes, I know that's rich given my location!)."

I've been once, never to be repeated. I saw a car with a d*unk driver, just plough into another car and drive off. The place is literally car crash tv

over a year ago

I drove through it once, it was like driving through the green room for the Jeremy Kyle show (yes, I know that's rich given my location!)."

How did you get a day pass out of Coalvile?

over a year ago

We have a local shop called Trago. Massive fucking place that is quite cheap and attracts the weirdest of people.

Me and the OH call it Jeremy Kyles holding pen!

over a year ago

Maybe the just have different departments. Like tits and ass. Cocks and remotes etc

over a year ago

I drove through it once, it was like driving through the green room for the Jeremy Kyle show (yes, I know that's rich given my location!).

How did you get a day pass out of Coalvile?"

Thankfully I live just far enough outside and have an IQ above 7 so it was easy. The fact I have my own teeth and haven't slept with my sister also helped!

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Thankfully I live just far enough outside and have an IQ above 7 so it was easy. The fact I have my own teeth and haven't slept with my sister also helped!"

Is this place scary? I have never heard of it but everyone seems to have bad feelings towards it......we have places in Liverpool which are pretty much no go areas but I am not sure if they are similar, yours sounds horrendous

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Those robots are prototypes. The versions to make the adult website department more efficient will be on the Click web version, natch!

over a year ago

Thankfully I live just far enough outside and have an IQ above 7 so it was easy. The fact I have my own teeth and haven't slept with my sister also helped!

Is this place scary? I have never heard of it but everyone seems to have bad feelings towards it......we have places in Liverpool which are pretty much no go areas but I am not sure if they are similar, yours sounds horrendous "

It's just a backward former mining town in Leicestershire. Look it up on the Urban Dictionary.... it's quite funny.

Thankfully I don't live there, but close by so I use it as a reference to my location.... probably not a smart move!

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Ahhh, but are those robots farming cock pics?

No but it did feature a laser guided cow milking machine.....maybe they've got a new Lovehoney product in the works!"

ooooohhh!!!

*updates christmas wish list......*

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Is this place scary? I have never heard of it but everyone seems to have bad feelings towards it......we have places in Liverpool which are pretty much no go areas but I am not sure if they are similar, yours sounds horrendous

It's just a backward former mining town in Leicestershire. Look it up on the Urban Dictionary.... it's quite funny.

Thankfully I don't live there, but close by so I use it as a reference to my location.... probably not a smart move! "

Googled the urban dictionary......it's a bit harsh isn't it?

over a year ago

Thankfully I don't live there, but close by so I use it as a reference to my location.... probably not a smart move!

Googled the urban dictionary......it's a bit harsh isn't it? "

It's an accurate description (seriously).

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

It's an accurate description (seriously)."

I'm a bit scared for you

over a year ago

It's an accurate description (seriously).

I'm a bit scared for you "

I know where to avoid....

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I tend to avoid the whole area

over a year ago

Please tell me us the locations of these " no go areas " so l can adjust my satnav

Is this place scary? I have never heard of it but everyone seems to have bad feelings towards it......we have places in Liverpool which are pretty much no go areas but I am not sure if they are similar, yours sounds horrendous "

Post new Message to Thread