Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do I ........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it that I hate the world? Everything seems to get on my nerves and pisses me off. Don't get me wrong, I'm a nice well mannered working lad but I tend to stay in a lot lately. Everything in general life annoys me from animal cruelty to people that are full of there selfs. Anyone else ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unfortunately it's the world we live in!!

It's just a case of gritting your teeth and getting on with your life.

By *eembabyWoman
over a year ago

Brum

I'm like that just lately

By *itzWoman
over a year ago

south wales

Im sorry to hear that OP. You sound a bit down to me. Maybe its the short days or maybe you need to find some thing new to do that you enjoy. I hope you feel better soon xxx

over a year ago

Take some time out to relax n enjoy the daft things in life x

By *eembabyWoman
over a year ago

Brum

"Unfortunately it's the world we live in!!

It's just a case of gritting your teeth and getting on with your life. "

By *ust MonicaWoman
over a year ago

CAMBRIDGESHIRE

Start just looking out for the good. Every day I meet good people and that makes me feel better

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Im sorry to hear that OP. You sound a bit down to me. Maybe its the short days or maybe you need to find some thing new to do that you enjoy. I hope you feel better soon xxx"

I'm don't feel down or out like that. The world just pisses me off. Seems like everything is about money, reputation and materials. What ever happened to people just being happy. Maybe I'm old before my time ...

over a year ago

"Why is it that I hate the world? Everything seems to get on my nerves and pisses me off. Don't get me wrong, I'm a nice well mannered working lad but I tend to stay in a lot lately. Everything in general life annoys me from animal cruelty to people that are full of there selfs. Anyone else ? "

I get many days like that but chin up lad. Life is what u make it. I find not watching the news and listening to all ppls crap works well. Live life and dont let anyone bring u down xxxx

By *itzWoman
over a year ago

south wales

"Why is it that I hate the world? Everything seems to get on my nerves and pisses me off. Don't get me wrong, I'm a nice well mannered working lad but I tend to stay in a lot lately. Everything in general life annoys me from animal cruelty to people that are full of there selfs. Anyone else ?

I get many days like that but chin up lad. Life is what u make it. I find not watching the news and listening to all ppls crap works well. Live life and dont let anyone bring u down xxxx"

Yes i feel like that too sometimes, sorry for misunderstanding OP. We threw the telly out a good few months ago. I would recommend it to anyone.

over a year ago

"Im sorry to hear that OP. You sound a bit down to me. Maybe its the short days or maybe you need to find some thing new to do that you enjoy. I hope you feel better soon xxx

I'm don't feel down or out like that. The world just pisses me off. Seems like everything is about money, reputation and materials. What ever happened to people just being happy. Maybe I'm old before my time ..."

Time for immigration dude!!

......I felt that way in the eighties ............& I wasn't wrong!!

Luck dude!

By *horshiperMan
over a year ago

London

"Why is it that I hate the world? Everything seems to get on my nerves and pisses me off. Don't get me wrong, I'm a nice well mannered working lad but I tend to stay in a lot lately. Everything in general life annoys me from animal cruelty to people that are full of there selfs. Anyone else ? "

OP if you are feeling like that why not make a difference why not go help a local charity or a soup kitchen or something like that - it will make you feel better

over a year ago

Just get out of here, dude!!! See the world - THEN LOOK BACK!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

There is good stuff out there too.

I get passionate about the bad, unjust, sickening and just downright wrong things going on. Some you can do a little bit about.

The Antoine de Saint-Exupery story about the starfish on the beach helps me: I can't change everything or save everyone but I can do what I can to help and make a difference to the ones that I can.

Also, singing! It just makes you feel good.

over a year ago

go for a walk and just look and listen- i find its the little everyday things that can make me smile - the park is a good place - children laughing - dogs running about

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"go for a walk and just look and listen- i find its the little everyday things that can make me smile - the park is a good place - children laughing - dogs running about "

Although, if you're in an 'everything annoys me' mood then children and dogs being children and dogs can be really annoying.

By *afadaoMan
over a year ago

Staines

"Also, singing! It just makes you feel good.

"

This would make my neighbours annoyed with life

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

This would make my neighbours annoyed with life"

Sometimes you have to be a little bit selfish to feel better.

over a year ago

"

Also, singing! It just makes you feel good.

"

Couldn't agree more with this ^^ ~ singing is good for the soul

By *rc83Man
over a year ago

warrington

This would make my neighbours annoyed with life

Sometimes you have to be a little bit selfish to feel better."

Agree with that.

I've been the same recently but, you just have to look at the positives. And the end of the day if your healthy and have good friends and family, that's what really matters.

If I get like you I just go did a nice quiet place away from everything for a couple of hours and just chill and let my mind wander, does me the world of good

Post new Message to Thread