Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

not wanting to see me in public.

Jump to newest

By *oughnut and radox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ashingdon

Been chatting to a guy who was saying all the nice things till I suggested that we meet in a pub before going to a club and he said he wouldn't want to be seen in public with a fat bird he has got standards but he willing to shag me. So another bits the dust!!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Been chatting to a guy who was saying all the nice things till I suggested that we meet in a pub before going to a club and he said he wouldn't want to be seen in public with a fat bird he has got standards but he willing to shag me. "

^^ He is a fucking Dickhouse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Been chatting to a guy who was saying all the nice things till I suggested that we meet in a pub before going to a club and he said he wouldn't want to be seen in public with a fat bird he has got standards but he willing to shag me.

^^ He is a fucking Dickhouse."

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a pig.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just don't get that mentality.

What I understand even less though is how anyone would think that the approach would endear you to the other party.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Been chatting to a guy who was saying all the nice things till I suggested that we meet in a pub before going to a club and he said he wouldn't want to be seen in public with a fat bird he has got standards but he willing to shag me. So another bits the dust!! "

That's well out of order!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a cunt !

Sorry cunts have a use

Twat !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

How rude

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

What a twat

There are many who would feel privileged to be seen with you

Reply privately

over a year ago

But isn't a club public? Don't understand why he's ok to go to a club but not a pub people will see him with you in both

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What a cunt !

Sorry cunts have a use

Twat !! "

Language!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a knob!

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I can't believe I just read that?!? What a rude man, you are well rid of him

Reply privately

over a year ago

well its lucky his own stupidity has saved you from accidentally meeting a spineless wanker! you look great!

Reply privately

By *avebi48Man
over a year ago

Lordswood

clearly for some personality isn't something they care about, just a willing hole. Clearly he is one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stupid man....

Reply privately

over a year ago

It happens. It's one of the reasons I spend a long time chatting before meeting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some guys really are dumb.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fucking idiot how rude bastard !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg that is absolutely awful what a pure pussyhound !

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

How stupid and thoughtless some people are.

It's another useful filter.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Been chatting to a guy who was saying all the nice things till I suggested that we meet in a pub before going to a club and he said he wouldn't want to be seen in public with a fat bird he has got standards but he willing to shag me. So another bits the dust!! "

Fecking eejit!! Block and move on xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

better to find out now then waste your evening with such a cock..!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Stupid man...."

^ That's just a naughty thing to say...oooh youuu!

Reply privately

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

a somewhat rude and insulting person much better without them

just a shame that it gives others a bad name for others stupidity, idiotic single males

Reply privately

over a year ago

You certainly need a thick skin on fab. Heard it all before of a few women off here

Reply privately

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

name and shame x the backlash starts here x x ooer x

Reply privately

over a year ago

What an ignorant person, you look lovely and he's the loser

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I don't know why I am shocked on here anymore!....But what an absolute twat, and obviously no brain cells to realise that what he said was totally offensive!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You certainly need a thick skin on fab. Heard it all before of a few women off here"

Yeah your right there

Reply privately

By *uttyjonnMan
over a year ago

cheshire

It goes without saying he is a plonker - cam I ask what sort of age is he? I can only put this down to immaturity but there is nowt as strange as folk

Reply privately

over a year ago

You don't need a thick skin,you just need to not give a shit when sad men think they are doing you a favour by having sex with you. There are more men who aren't like that on here than are

Reply privately

over a year ago

Arrange to meet in a club then kick him in the balls.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a charmer

Reply privately

over a year ago

The tosser what a horrif thing to say . Any man ashamed to be seen out in public with a lady isn't worth a second of their time. Op there's lots of decent men on fab hope one comes along soon x

Reply privately

over a year ago

At least you found out now how much of a wanker he is

Reply privately

over a year ago

What an absolute arsehole! Dodged a bullet there hun x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It goes without saying he is a plonker - cam I ask what sort of age is he? I can only put this down to immaturity but there is nowt as strange as folk"

I've had younger men happy to take me for a drink. It's just men in general,any aged man can be a dick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes i agree it is no loss to lose such a guy the right man is out there somewhere not necessarily in here mind

Reply privately

By *uttyjonnMan
over a year ago

cheshire

"It goes without saying he is a plonker - cam I ask what sort of age is he? I can only put this down to immaturity but there is nowt as strange as folk

I've had younger men happy to take me for a drink. It's just men in general,any aged man can be a dick"

It is very difficult for me to believe someone would utter these words - I'm just glad I don't date men

Reply privately

By *andixxxMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

What a smooth operator!! You had a lucky escape!!he probably realised that he couldn't handle you and made himself feel better by being nasty!!some men are sad,but to be fair,so can some women! Take it as an experience,move on and enjoy a guy,who's willing to spoil you for who you are!!you are beautiful hunni!!!

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I've never met someone 1-1 not in a public place initially...fortunately, the gents I've been lucky enough to meet have no probs being seen with a fat bird in public. As others have said, you definitely dodged a bullet there - onwards and upwards cos there's a bloody fair few amazing single men on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looks like he whent to the same charm school as me. At least I got a refund lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

His lose not yours sweetie....block then trot onto the next

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've never met someone 1-1 not in a public place initially...fortunately, the gents I've been lucky enough to meet have no probs being seen with a fat bird in public. As others have said, you definitely dodged a bullet there - onwards and upwards cos there's a bloody fair few amazing single men on here "

me too

though I have had a few guys not want to meet socially because they say it's not a dating site and they are here to fuck not chat I've never ever had anyone turn me down in such a rude and personal way

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry, but that made me snort with laughter - tragic, yet funny. I'm glad to see that you seem to have shrugged it off rather than take offence - good for you.

Reply privately

By *iuliettaWoman
over a year ago

DEVIZES

I think he flunked charm school !

what a twit

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Some people are si socially inept they shouldn't be allowed out in public without a minder.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What an absolute cunt

Reply privately

By *lleyCat1969Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

to all of the above. I'd think of it as a result that he exposed his true self before it went any further.

You look fab BTW!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Block. Forget.

Move forward...

Reply privately

over a year ago

The longer you talk /message etc

It will either show they are worth bothering with or a total arsole...he was an arsole and you found out prior to meeting

Reply privately

over a year ago

What an asshole that's just damn right fooking rude and that's putting it politely so he wants to stag you but won't be seen in public hope you told him where to go and blocked him hun

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd have met him, tied up and stamped on bollocks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

BTW you look lovely hun he's mad to say what he said

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd have met him, tied up and stamped on bollocks. "

Reply privately

By *iuliettaWoman
over a year ago

DEVIZES

"BTW you look lovely hun he's mad to say what he said "

you do look perfectly lovely

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ashingdon

Wow, what a response. Even had a message from the guy himself saying sorry and that I got it wrong in that he found me so sexy he wanted to spend all the time in bed with me and not waste time in a bar before hand. But more importantly that I won't mention his name on here. I know he will see this maybe he will reply in the room. He also said he would find it uncomfortable having me lip reading him in a bar where in bed my only lip reading would be around his cock...I don't think so!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow, what a response. Even had a message from the guy himself saying sorry and that I got it wrong in that he found me so sexy he wanted to spend all the time in bed with me and not waste time in a bar before hand. But more importantly that I won't mention his name on here. I know he will see this maybe he will reply in the room. He also said he would find it uncomfortable having me lip reading him in a bar where in bed my only lip reading would be around his cock...I don't think so!!"

Oh dear what a silly man. How can what he originally said be misunderstood as what he is now saying lol.

Reply privately

By *aywalton1Man
over a year ago

Walton on the Hill

I have to assume he's just graduated from charm school with flying colours.

At least you found out before he used you what a numpty he appears to be. Call it a lucky escape.

Reply privately

By *exine xCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Wow, what a response. Even had a message from the guy himself saying sorry and that I got it wrong in that he found me so sexy he wanted to spend all the time in bed with me and not waste time in a bar before hand. But more importantly that I won't mention his name on here. I know he will see this maybe he will reply in the room. He also said he would find it uncomfortable having me lip reading him in a bar where in bed my only lip reading would be around his cock...I don't think so!!"

The guy is a complete Bell End. An infected one at that!

I think the truth is he just wanted you as a key to get in the club I may be wrong but it's jus a hunch.

There are much better people out there who deserve your time. It's his loss! XXXXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

He sounds a right charmer ! Funny he's back tracking now. I'm just glad he showed his true colours before you shagged him. You look lovely , so sod him!

There are plenty of other sexy but polite guys who will meet you in a pub then take you to a club!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oooh. Give me his name that attitude is a panty dropper! C**t! Don't worry babe. There are PLENTY of men and couples out there who LOVE curvy birds. To quote my fav song as the moment

''Every inch of u is perfect from the bottom to the top'' Xx

Reply privately

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

A lucky escape I would have thought. Revealed his true self, would you really want to spend time with an eejit like that?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

wow what a load of name calling

OP: block and move on

to the person found guilty: if you are reading and your version of events is as above, you should change your approach it's not nice...

otherwise, onwards and upwards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice bit of back peddling from him there. Makes him look even more of an arse. Don't name and shame hun hut there is nothing to stop you telling all your friends, who will telk their friends tec. Also nothing to stop you messaging those on this thread (hint) x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Name and Shame

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What a cunt !

Sorry cunts have a use

Twat !! "

I wanted to put that word on but was worried I wud get deleted, so i used stars c**t. Lol. Xx

Reply privately

By *erseyridersCouple
over a year ago

wallasey

deffo agree he using u as key 2 club scene ,,well rid of him hun ,,he shud b humpty dumpty the stupid numpty ,,,,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Name and Shame"

So she gets a ban?! Behave!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ashingdon

When I was married I got a ban from here, it's not a nice feeling, glad u warned me not to name and shame

Reply privately

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

"Wow, what a response. Even had a message from the guy himself saying sorry and that I got it wrong in that he found me so sexy he wanted to spend all the time in bed with me and not waste time in a bar before hand. But more importantly that I won't mention his name on here. I know he will see this maybe he will reply in the room. He also said he would find it uncomfortable having me lip reading him in a bar where in bed my only lip reading would be around his cock...I don't think so!!

The guy is a complete Bell End. An infected one at that!

I think the truth is he just wanted you as a key to get in the club I may be wrong but it's jus a hunch.

There are much better people out there who deserve your time. It's his loss! XXXXX"

This

Sounds like he wanted cheap access to a club, where from what you have said, he probably would have left you once in there. Such a charmer!

Reply privately

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"You don't need a thick skin,you just need to not give a shit when sad men think they are doing you a favour by having sex with you. There are more men who aren't like that on here than are "

ie, a thick skin lol

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

OP: that made me laugh. Not because of what he said because that was obviously stupid and wrong but his mindset. What he was thinking to say that thinking it would have no effect on you. I think he was thinking with his cock.

Reply privately

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"Wow, what a response. Even had a message from the guy himself saying sorry and that I got it wrong in that he found me so sexy he wanted to spend all the time in bed with me and not waste time in a bar before hand. But more importantly that I wouldn't mention his name on here. I know he will see this maybe he will reply in the room. He also said he would find it uncomfortable having me lip reading him in a bar where in bed my only lip reading would be around his cock...I don't think so!!"

Call me Mrs. Picky, but if he recognised himself from what you said on your post, that must have been what he knew he'd said. So his back tracking only highlights what a complete tosser he is. Well rid my lovely.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bless his cotton socks

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Insulting arsehole

Reply privately

By *hestercpl4funCouple
over a year ago

chester

He probably didn't want to be seen in public with you having the fear that people might be thinking " What's that nice lady doing with that narrow minded pin dicked tosser!"

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"wow what a load of name calling

OP: block and move on

to the person found guilty: if you are reading and your version of events is as above, you should change your approach it's not nice...

otherwise, onwards and upwards"

Agreed!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeap we had plenty of comments like that when the mrs and myself used to swing, no surprise really her being put off by ever doin it again when you get feckless morons like that sending abusive messages

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I doubt he'll contribute here it's not normal.practice for the accused to enter the court room after the evidence has been heard and he's been found guilty.

I think that what has gone on here is very unkind towards both people. Does nobody see the irony in most responses?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If they were his exact words that's so annoying, and potentially hurtful. Also pointless as he's not going to progress to anything sexual.

If he meant that he doesn't want to be seen in public for his own privacy, then that's fair if he's upfront and he's not being derogatory, and you can handle it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a twat

How cruel that is. Ignore him im sure there are lots out there who would love to be seen out with you in puplic

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I can only apologise for someone of my sex.

However, if you can give me an address I will pop round and have a chat.

Reply privately

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Disgusting, what a complete arsehole!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't believe I just read that?!? What a rude man, you are well rid of him "

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's ridiculous that someone can be so foul and horrible and not be named and shamed, we should look after our own and keep each other safe.

Madness

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What a cunt !

Sorry cunts have a use

Twat !! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I thought this kind of thing was an urban myth. Can't belive some arsehole actually has the audacity to say something like that to you.

If ever there was an excuse to name and shame this was it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I can only apologise for someone of my sex.

However, if you can give me an address I will pop round and have a chat. "

Chat to who? The guy or the OP?

Reply privately

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Omg. How appalling he was.

Hopefully the twat will be introduced to a right hand......hopefully someone else's coming to his nose as speed.

You definitely got away with not meeting one of the most worthless pieces of male species on fab.

I hope you are ok xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Been chatting to a guy who was saying all the nice things till I suggested that we meet in a pub before going to a club and he said he wouldn't want to be seen in public with a fat bird he has got standards but he willing to shag me. So another bits the dust!!

If they were his exact words that's so annoying, and potentially hurtful. Also pointless as he's not going to progress to anything sexual.

If he meant that he doesn't want to be seen in public for his own privacy, then that's fair if he's upfront and he's not being derogatory, and you can handle it. "

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

several suggestions that he should be subject to physical violence...wow nice bunch!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"several suggestions that he should be subject to physical violence...wow nice bunch! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"several suggestions that he should be subject to physical violence...wow nice bunch! "

No better than the guy in the first place. ... It's very one sided though as he hasn't given his version of events. It's like a bloody witch hunt!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sure youll get plenty of other offers from decent guys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's ridiculous that someone can be so foul and horrible and not be named and shamed, we should look after our own and keep each other safe.

Madness "

keep each other safe????!!!! You are right on one count. Madness!!!! Get a grip people. So a guy allegedly insults someone. I'm failing to see why he should have his name plastered over the forum especially after some have even threatened violence.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's ridiculous that someone can be so foul and horrible and not be named and shamed, we should look after our own and keep each other safe.

Madness

keep each other safe????!!!! You are right on one count. Madness!!!! Get a grip people. So a guy allegedly insults someone. I'm failing to see why he should have his name plastered over the forum especially after some have even threatened violence. "

Totally agree - crazy to think anything but this...

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Not physical violence. An apology should be sought though.

A persons self esteem is a fragile thing. It is a child in all of us that is never fully developed. If someone damages tour self esteem it can sometimes never be repaired...a child cowed and sat alone; fearful of further abuse.

So yes...an apology should be sought.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not physical violence. An apology should be sought though.

A persons self esteem is a fragile thing. It is a child in all of us that is never fully developed. If someone damages tour self esteem it can sometimes never be repaired...a child cowed and sat alone; fearful of further abuse.

So yes...an apology should be sought. "

So maybe should have been kept between the 2 parties involved rather than turning it into a public lynching would have been a more sensible way too deal with it??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

what is it about us fat girls and a mans image to be seen with one. ive been trying to arrange social meet with guy in pub but no,,, no matter what will only meet in the car in the park.....hes a goner

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not physical violence. An apology should be sought though.

So yes...an apology should be sought. "

Would you really go knocking on a stranger's door to ask for an apology for another stranger, based on one side of a story?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Madness

keep each other safe????!!!! You are right on one count. Madness!!!! Get a grip people. So a guy allegedly insults someone. I'm failing to see why he should have his name plastered over the forum especially after some have even threatened violence. "

There keyboard warriors lol. Couldnt punch there way out of a paper bag

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/11/14 10:33:23]

Reply privately

over a year ago

He is cruel if he was such a catch he wouldn't be on this site. im just on it for research Honest ,,kick him to the kerb Girlfriend drop your Zero and get you a hero .

Reply privately

over a year ago

No need for violence!!! He's a twat, hope you blocked him x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Little ceases to amaze me here anymore.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It doesn't really surprise me if what he said was true,this site attracts a fair amount of people who think its just about personal sexual achievement as quickly and as often as possible with no thought for anyone else involved

Reply privately

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"It doesn't really surprise me if what he said was true,this site attracts a fair amount of people who think its just about personal sexual achievement as quickly and as often as possible with no thought for anyone else involved

"

Unfortunately this is very true

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get insulted most days from the women of fab. About looks etc. I wouldnt be telling all over a forum thread. And if i did im sure i wouldnt be getting the same replys as the op.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get insulted most days from the women of fab. About looks etc. I wouldnt be telling all over a forum thread. And if i did im sure i wouldnt be getting the same replys as the op. "

There's no need to insult anyone, male or female, just a no thanks I'm not interested is sufficient

Reply privately

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

My comment was a little tongue in cheek. Shame you didn't recognise that.

If I was suggesting that the guy get beaten black and blue then I would have said something to that tune.

Mental note to always write next to a comment in brackets (joking)

Or other comments like (sarcasm) just encase.

Just encase any forum members are thinking I am seriously suggesting the guy get thumped then please note I wasn't being serious and my comment about a thump on the nose. Please note that forum members may comment with dismay digust and annoyance in their reply and maybe they should not be taken as literally as written.

(Comment written tongue in check) before serious backlash!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Madness

Totally agree ... what is it with everyone using the gang mentality against one faceless party. We have only heard one side of the story . And so what if he doesn't want to be seen with a fat bird ? He has choices too doesn't he ?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"several suggestions that he should be subject to physical violence...wow nice bunch!

No better than the guy in the first place. ... It's very one sided though as he hasn't given his version of events. It's like a bloody witch hunt! "

Yep. A poor show all round .

I'm sure the op didn't intend for this to happen!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Madness

keep each other safe????!!!! You are right on one count. Madness!!!! Get a grip people. So a guy allegedly insults someone. I'm failing to see why he should have his name plastered over the forum especially after some have even threatened violence.

Totally agree ... what is it with everyone using the gang mentality against one faceless party. We have only heard one side of the story . And so what if he doesn't want to be seen with a fat bird ? He has choices too doesn't he ? "

Totally agree. A social psychologist would have a field day with this thread.

Reply privately

By *avebi48Man
over a year ago

Lordswood

"what is it about us fat girls and a mans image to be seen with one. ive been trying to arrange social meet with guy in pub but no,,, no matter what will only meet in the car in the park.....hes a goner"

Funny thing is that in real life you often see couples where the lady is nicely curvy and the guy thin as a rake, walking happily along together. Maybe it's his own ego that couldn't handle his mates or someone else spotting him and thinking "what couldn't he/she do any better". But that'd be a reflection of his own _iew of beauty and not everyone's. Nothing looks more attractive than a couple/single who are happy in life and each other.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get insulted most days from the women of fab. About looks etc. I wouldnt be telling all over a forum thread. And if i did im sure i wouldnt be getting the same replys as the op. "

i agree

if i opened a thread every time i got a message that was deemed rude no one else would get a word in edge ways

it was very rude of him to say what he said and yes of course i too would be upset if someone told me i was to ugly for them to be seen in public with but stuff like this happens on here you just have to be thick skinned and brush it off

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get insulted most days from the women of fab. About looks etc. I wouldnt be telling all over a forum thread. And if i did im sure i wouldnt be getting the same replys as the op.

There's no need to insult anyone, male or female, just a no thanks I'm not interested is sufficient "

He was interested , but just for the sex - and that's why lots of people are on here . He is being slated because he didn't want anything more , and although he may have been crass in saying as much , it doesn't make him wrong

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the other person is a member of the site, the best action is to report the message and let the admin team see both sides of the story and take appropriate action.

the gang mentality in here beggars belief at times..

I remember a thread years ago about a woman who said she was hurt following a meet with guy, the thread was astounding, he was named and shamed in statuses by a few after she messaged them, the police were mentioned, a visit to the hospital....

then she changed her tune and she liked rough sex and she was pissed off that he had not been in touch following the meet to see how she was...

alway report abuse and let the admin see the messages and the context...

there will be be abusers, sadly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"what is it about us fat girls and a mans image to be seen with one. ive been trying to arrange social meet with guy in pub but no,,, no matter what will only meet in the car in the park.....hes a goner

"

i have never encountered this, I have been a lot bigger than I am now, I was a size 24 last year and guys who mailed me where always happy to meet me socially first, I have had guys say to me they don't meet socially as this is not a dating site they don't want a chat they want a fuck but I have had guys say that to me before and after I lost weight, I have never had a guy mail me and tell me i was to fat to be seen with even when I was at my biggest

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/11/14 11:11:35]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get insulted most days from the women of fab. About looks etc. I wouldnt be telling all over a forum thread. And if i did im sure i wouldnt be getting the same replys as the op.

There's no need to insult anyone, male or female, just a no thanks I'm not interested is sufficient

He was interested , but just for the sex - and that's why lots of people are on here . He is being slated because he didn't want anything more , and although he may have been crass in saying as much , it doesn't make him wrong "

The thing is if a fat person came and sat by you in a pub you wouldn't turn round and tell them to go away as they are to fat to be seen with yet on here its fine to say that to someone, it just astounds me sometimes how looking for no strings sex means it's ok to be rude because people's feelings don't mean jack shit if it's no strings sex

personally I wouldn't speak to anyone on here in a way I wouldn't talk to them in real life

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said naughty just coz we love sex doesn't mean we have to lose manners and respect ,also if you are happy in your own skin sod what anyone else thinks and don't tolerate ignorance of any description

Reply privately

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

Sounds like you have had a lucky escape from a rather disgusting man. He was probably a shit lay anyway, so count your blessings.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"several suggestions that he should be subject to physical violence...wow nice bunch!

My comment was a little tongue in cheek. Shame you didn't recognise that.

If I was suggesting that the guy get beaten black and blue then I would have said something to that tune.

Mental note to always write next to a comment in brackets (joking)

Or other comments like (sarcasm) just encase.

Just encase any forum members are thinking I am seriously suggesting the guy get thumped then please note I wasn't being serious and my comment about a thump on the nose. Please note that forum members may comment with dismay digust and annoyance in their reply and maybe they should not be taken as literally as written.

(Comment written tongue in check) before serious backlash!"

So let ne get this straight if your written comments concerning physical violence have been misinterpreted its ok for you you to say you didn't mean it that way but not ok for the guy in question?

Your request for me to note that forum members may comment as they wish has been taken on board....may I now ask you to offer me the same courtesy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

He was interested , but just for the sex - and that's why lots of people are on here . He is being slated because he didn't want anything more , and although he may have been crass in saying as much , it doesn't make him wrong

The thing is if a fat person came and sat by you in a pub you wouldn't turn round and tell them to go away as they are to fat to be seen with yet on here its fine to say that to someone, it just astounds me sometimes how looking for no strings sex means it's ok to be rude because people's feelings don't mean jack shit if it's no strings sex

personally I wouldn't speak to anyone on here in a way I wouldn't talk to them in real life "

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

personally I wouldn't speak to anyone on here in a way I wouldn't talk to them in real life "

No nor me! But we see it every day in forums and sometimes in private messages. The people who have commented here would probably not say these things to the guys face either.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think he should be removed from the site.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think he should be removed from the site."

why?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I think he should be removed from the site."

do you think all the people above who have abused him should be as well......

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

How ironic that people are commenting on how rude the man was supposed to be while calling him every name under the sun , the OP and the abuse sent to the man is all against rules by the way....especially as you only had one side of the story.

Reply privately