Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bah Humbug

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Xmas is great but I would love any mention of it to be banned until 1st December. That is all.... Ebeneezer Scrouge

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Xmas is great but I would love any mention of it to be banned until 1st December. That is all.... Ebeneezer Scrouge "

Bah bah humbug.

You are wrong wrong wrong. It should not be mentioned until mid-December. The prolonged build up puts far too much pressure on what is after all a single day and takes away the magic.

over a year ago

Boo, on the way home from work today I synced up my iPod to the stereo and had my Chrimbo playlist on for the first time this year!

Bit of Mariah, Shakey, Slade & Wizzard never hurt anyone

To be fair even I admit it's a *little* bit early for the festive songs yet though and didn't *quite* feel right!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'm annoyed with the Piggy Moon adverts for personalised Christmas cards.

over a year ago

"Xmas is great but I would love any mention of it to be banned until 1st December. That is all.... Ebeneezer Scrouge

Bah bah humbug.

You are wrong wrong wrong. It should not be mentioned until mid-December. The prolonged build up puts far too much pressure on what is after all a single day and takes away the magic."

over a year ago

"Xmas is great but I would love any mention of it to be banned until 1st December. That is all.... Ebeneezer Scrouge "

Never gonna happen.

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"Xmas is great but I would love any mention of it to be banned until 1st December. That is all.... Ebeneezer Scrouge

Bah bah humbug.

You are wrong wrong wrong. It should not be mentioned until mid-December. The prolonged build up puts far too much pressure on what is after all a single day and takes away the magic."

Totally Agree...

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Sadly as a single mum, I've had to think about christmas for a while already to make it special for my weeman.

And we were talking about his santa letter today... but he is 5 and very excited about the first ever school nativity play as well.

Pre kid... it should be banned til dec 24th and over by dec 26th!

over a year ago

Yes Xmas lovely as it is ,is becoming more and more stressful for people on low income it should be a family get together thing

over a year ago

"Sadly as a single mum, I've had to think about christmas for a while already to make it special for my weeman.

And we were talking about his santa letter today... but he is 5 and very excited about the first ever school nativity play as well.

Pre kid... it should be banned til dec 24th and over by dec 26th! "

My 4yr old brought back the reindeer food they made this week at school. On the mantlepiece already!

over a year ago

Xnas fayres in November, lights on all over the place. Festive adverts in full flow, we need laws against these outrages!

over a year ago

"Xnas fayres in November, lights on all over the place. Festive adverts in full flow, we need laws against these outrages!"

The worlds a depressing enough place as it is, I think it all brightens up an otherwise dark, miserable Autumn!

I love Christmas, me!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 21/11/14 21:58:52]

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I agree with the op, = if mentioned too early

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/11/14 22:01:42]

over a year ago

"Xnas fayres in November, lights on all over the place. Festive adverts in full flow, we need laws against these outrages!

The worlds a depressing enough place as it is, I think it all brightens up an otherwise dark, miserable Autumn!

I love Christmas, me! "

Damn you and your festive cheer in November, a plague on you and your family! Save the cheer until December

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/11/14 22:06:11]

over a year ago

Try working in retail... been on xmas since back to school!!

over a year ago

"Sadly as a single mum, I've had to think about christmas for a while already to make it special for my weeman.

And we were talking about his santa letter today... but he is 5 and very excited about the first ever school nativity play as well. His best memorys will be from a youngster at Christmas time I can still see that Sack

Pre kid... it should be banned til dec 24th and over by dec 26th! "

His best memories will be from a youngster Mine from around 9 and 10 can still see that small sack of presents around The christmas tree.

over a year ago

"Xnas fayres in November, lights on all over the place. Festive adverts in full flow, we need laws against these outrages!"
did,nt you know Christmas had changed to november the 25th now new Eu policy.. stuff em

over a year ago

"Xnas fayres in November, lights on all over the place. Festive adverts in full flow, we need laws against these outrages! did,nt you know Christmas had changed to november the 25th now new Eu policy.. stuff em"

I knew it would be something to do with those bloody Europeans, damn them and their offspring.

over a year ago

"Xnas fayres in November, lights on all over the place. Festive adverts in full flow, we need laws against these outrages!

I love Christmas, me! "

Hooray and well said that man

over a year ago

Yayyyyyy I love crimbo and think it should start the day after Halloween....I get way more excited than my little one

over a year ago

I love Christmas, me!

Hooray and well said that man

"

Damn you and your cute ass, Xmas belongs in December!

Post new Message to Thread