Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

would you use a electronic diary on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This would help me keep my meets and dates x I loose track of time and dates easy x I think a diary would help me so I don't get my dates mixed up x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I put mine in my phone calendar and use the notes on here

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

"This would help me keep my meets and dates x I loose track of time and dates easy x I think a diary would help me so I don't get my dates mixed up x "

And then it gets hacked,

I don't think so

over a year ago

Crikey I don't have enough meets to justify an electronic diary on Fab. I use my phone, but I'm not likely to forget to be honest

over a year ago

"Crikey I don't have enough meets to justify an electronic diary on Fab. I use my phone, but I'm not likely to forget to be honest "

Same.

over a year ago

Might help me yeah, really good idea, and if we had the option to publish it on our page then people could look and see when we might be free or not.

Always getting people asking in advance for meets but i just don't have the mental capacity to keep on top of that so have stuck with the spontaneous option so far.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

no way lol.. my memory isnt that bad (yet)

I always get the guy to message me on here the day before the meet to say its still and its still on, then he gets my phone number.

over a year ago

Is this just a post for people to brag about how many meets they get!!!

Jeez if your having so many meets you can't keep up then hopefully one of those electronic reminders is for your appointment down at the 'Clinic'.

I have an owl fly down my chimney to remind me.

over a year ago

It wouldnt get hacked if you put a strong password x It could be an option when pay you pay for a membership x

over a year ago

Its not about how many meets I get x I've got a life x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

its possible that we would, it seems like a useful feature. We meet fairly infrequently so ours wouldn't be very full

over a year ago

"Its not about how many meets I get x I've got a life x"

You can borrow my owl. He's not busy.....

over a year ago

"Is this just a post for people to brag about how many meets they get!!!

Jeez if your having so many meets you can't keep up then hopefully one of those electronic reminders is for your appointment down at the 'Clinic'.

I have an owl fly down my chimney to remind me."

I have poor organisational skills and poor memory, it's a disability and not very fun but something like this would help me to cope better.

I also have a lot of free time and really like sex, so can arrange a lot of meets if i want to. Nothing to brag about, most people could arrange loads of meets if they had the time for it.

over a year ago

If there is a demand for the feature then maybe it may be created.

But a high number of the sites users are not in a situation where they are swamped with meets so unlikely to be considered.

over a year ago

I have poor organisational skills and poor memory, it's a disability and not very fun but something like this would help me to cope better.

I also have a lot of free time and really like sex, so can arrange a lot of meets if i want to. Nothing to brag about, most people could arrange loads of meets if they had the time for it."

Well done you. Sending you a virtual pat on the back xxx

over a year ago

"Crikey I don't have enough meets to justify an electronic diary on Fab. I use my phone, but I'm not likely to forget to be honest "

Yep this is me too

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

In this electronic day and age, I still always keep hold of a diary.

Shame how many people don't anymore

I will be scribbling numbers in, doodling over, putting thoughts down in and oh yeah - keeping notes of appointments in one til I croak!!

over a year ago

Why when I have a diary but if i put in my paper diary my mum and dad or anyone could read it for disreetness and other things would be usefull to have one on fab were it can have a double passworded x

over a year ago

I also have a lot of free time and really like sex, so can arrange a lot of meets if i want to. Nothing to brag about, most people could arrange loads of meets if they had the time for it.

Well done you. Sending you a virtual pat on the back xxx"

I'm serious.

My ex helps me keep a routine for family life and when things are happening there (school events and things like this) and my best friend helps me remember special events, which i really appreciate.

I don't even know what day it is today. A diary would help with that at the very least.

over a year ago

Our personal assistant controls our meet schedule. I thought everyone did that?

over a year ago

I'm serious.

My ex helps me keep a routine for family life and when things are happening there (school events and things like this) and my best friend helps me remember special events, which i really appreciate.

I don't even know what day it is today. A diary would help with that at the very least."

Really??? My owl is en route.

over a year ago

I'm serious.

I don't even know what day it is today. A diary would help with that at the very least."

It sounds like you would then need someone to coordinate your fab diary with your normal diary. Wouldn't that make things even more complicated?

over a year ago

"

Really??? My owl is en route."

I have a couple of owls already lol, but always looking for ways to help myself.

over a year ago

If you have a busy work life it would good tool to have they already have a meet me calendar why not have a diary of are own x

over a year ago

ditto

over a year ago

"If you have a busy work life it would good tool to have they already have a meet me calendar why not have a diary of are own x"

But how would you know from looking at your fab diary that you are free on a certain day unless you are going to use it for everyday life too? It doesn't make sense to me to have a separate diary?

over a year ago

This is a good idea , we mentioned to admin before about a diary on your page etc so others could see when your attending clubs etc and see others attending

over a year ago

I'm not a professional swinger. So no.

over a year ago

"This is a good idea , we mentioned to admin before about a diary on your page etc so others could see when your attending clubs etc and see others attending "

Profile text.

Meet requests.

over a year ago

"This is a good idea , we mentioned to admin before about a diary on your page etc so others could see when your attending clubs etc and see others attending

Profile text.

Meet requests. "

Yes we use those features, however trawling through them all is sometimes time consuming so being able to instantly see others attending would be easier

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"

If you don't know what day it is, a diary isn't going to help much.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

"This is a good idea , we mentioned to admin before about a diary on your page etc so others could see when your attending clubs etc and see others attending "

sounds like stalker heaven to me.

Sign me up!!

over a year ago

"

I don't even know what day it is today. A diary would help with that at the very least.

If you don't know what day it is, a diary isn't going to help much."

I would know when i come online, it would be right there in my face.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

A meets planner would be helpful, to coordinate and help enforce meet success. It would backup users' claims that people have been no shows etc.

But, fab has limited budgets for development, as it's largely a free site for thousands, and I'm not sure it's the most needed development.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I can see it might be a handy feature for some. .esp if you went to a lot of parties ir meet and greets but if so I don't think I would want it public more just for me as a reminder in case the situation changed for any reason so at a glance I could check the date of something I had hoped to attend .

personally. ..I don't have that many. .. feeling a little left out now lol

over a year ago

I don't have that many meets that I need to keep track of them with a diary on here,if I did Id just use my phone calendar

Post new Message to Thread