Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gay Blackpool

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having a good old night out around Blackpool with a lovely female friend from here. Now where is the best place for two gorgeous (and modest) females to have a good gay time in Blackpool? If it's wall to wall lesbians then great!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Having a good old night out around Blackpool with a lovely female friend from here. Now where is the best place for two gorgeous (and modest) females to have a good gay time in Blackpool? If it's wall to wall lesbians then great!"

About 40 miles south of there, But no lesbians here

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

You want to be up North Shore probs, there's Kaos and the Flying Handbag, Ma Kelly's and Funny Girls...when I'm round there I'm normally with Tgirls (or the Wyrd one) and generally not on the look out for girls but it is kinda the gay area of Blackpool...also suggest Gabrielle's hotel on Lord St - very nice, cheap B&B run by lesbians (although not exclusively for minge-munchers)...enjoy!

over a year ago

"You want to be up North Shore probs, there's Kaos and the Flying Handbag, Ma Kelly's and Funny Girls...when I'm round there I'm normally with Tgirls (or the Wyrd one) and generally not on the look out for girls but it is kinda the gay area of Blackpool...also suggest Gabrielle's hotel on Lord St - very nice, cheap B&B run by lesbians (although not

exclusively for minge-munchers)...enjoy! "

The flying handbag is such a laugh. I went with gay mates for Blackpool

Pride and had an absolute ball

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Oh, and Connections, Infusions and The Unit are all in that area

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

And from tomorrow it's the Unison LGBT conference, so there will be even more of us around then normal!

Funnily enough, most of us are staying around the North Shore area too.

over a year ago

"And from tomorrow it's the Unison LGBT conference, so there will be even more of us around then normal!

Funnily enough, most of us are staying around the North Shore area too. "

We are staying up North Shore. Hotel booked. Can't wait! In my day it used to be Lucy's and Flamingos. Ooo I'm in Unison so maybe I could gate crash the conference

over a year ago

"Oh, and Connections, Infusions and The Unit are all in that area"

Oh I know where they are Caz

over a year ago

"Oh, and Connections, Infusions and The Unit are all in that area

Oh I know where they are Caz "

I went to infusions a few months ago on a forum social. I think sat night is couples only I think.

Have fun x

over a year ago

"And from tomorrow it's the Unison LGBT conference, so there will be even more of us around then normal!

We are staying up North Shore. Hotel booked. Can't wait! In my day it used to be Lucy's and Flamingos. Ooo I'm in Unison so maybe I could gate crash the conference "

Lucy's then Basil's then up to Flamingo's. I need a time machine. Loved those days.

over a year ago

We are staying up North Shore. Hotel booked. Can't wait! In my day it used to be Lucy's and Flamingos. Ooo I'm in Unison so maybe I could gate crash the conference

Lucy's then Basil's then up to Flamingo's. I need a time machine. Loved those days. "

and I used to go into Rumours next to Lucy's to ogle at the dancers in their underwear. Talbot Road must have a groove worn in the pavement up to flamingos

over a year ago

Cookson street

over a year ago

"Cookson street"

What's on Cookson Street?

over a year ago

"Cookson street

What's on Cookson Street?"

Google it! Had some wild times there whilst massively intoxicated n horny as hell

over a year ago

Lucy's then Basil's then up to Flamingo's. I need a time machine. Loved those days.

and I used to go into Rumours next to Lucy's to ogle at the dancers in their underwear. Talbot Road must have a groove worn in the pavement up to flamingos"

I was always dragged off to watch male strippers, can't remember the bar name. Have a great time!

over a year ago

"

and I used to go into Rumours next to Lucy's to ogle at the dancers in their underwear. "

Too much JD and you might have to re-live that experience all over again!!

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Male strippers????? WHERE!!!!

over a year ago

"

and I used to go into Rumours next to Lucy's to ogle at the dancers in their underwear.

Too much JD and you might have to re-live that experience all over again!!

"

Too much JD and we will be the dancers lol. In or out of underwear!

over a year ago

If thats the case chelle im on my way to blackpool haha

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

and I used to go into Rumours next to Lucy's to ogle at the dancers in their underwear. Talbot Road must have a groove worn in the pavement up to flamingos"

I can go a bit further back than that.

When Rumours was called "Jenks" (short for its original name "Jenkinsons bar") With DJ Kevin John and live bands every night (including Smokie) Lucy's was downstairs in those days with "Ivor" playing the organ, and the Flamingo was a rough late night drinking club in the days before Basil bought it.

We used to start every Saturday in Jenks then wander down the golden mile to the Adam and Eve on Chapel St.

Happy days.

over a year ago

Happy days indeed!!

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Bored tonight.

Trying to decide between Infusions or Connections. Both within walking distance of my hotel.

over a year ago

Wooo Blackpool tonight. With typical Blackpool weather

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Bored tonight.

Trying to decide between Infusions or Connections. Both within walking distance of my hotel. "

Personally, I'd go for Connections as I think Infusions is couples only on a Saturday (and I do love Connections)

over a year ago

Sounds a blast. Wish i was going! Have fun hun!! Xx

over a year ago

yep puttin my connections T Shirt on lol

Lots of bi action appens in this up and becomin club i have observed

Post new Message to Thread