Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Brain rot

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else feel like their brain is rotting away from conversations that start with how are? Then continue on with how's your week? And end with so what are you into?

Poor brain

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

could be worse - you could be online Christmas shopping and annoyed you cant pick 1 out of the the 3 you are thinking about!

over a year ago

But all 3

over a year ago

*buy

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Poor Brian

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Anyone else feel like their brain is rotting away from conversations that start with how are? Then continue on with how's your week? And end with so what are you into?

Poor brain "

Nah, just start your own more interesting conversations and don't get involved in the boring ones.

over a year ago

"Anyone else feel like their brain is rotting away from conversations that start with how are? Then continue on with how's your week? And end with so what are you into?

Poor brain

Nah, just start your own more interesting conversations and don't get involved in the boring ones."

Haha!! Good plan!!! Just feel a bit rude replying to a ' hi how are you ' message with ' sorry I'm not interested'

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can I just ask why people don't like being asked how are you followed by say an Intro of themselves to the person they are messaging or whatever next how do you like to be approached wheb being messaged do you want a guy just say hi I've got a cock I want u suck me and swallow because I love the way you look lol

over a year ago

Poor brain "

How are you? How has your week been? What are you into? Fancy a fuck?

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Poor brain

Nah, just start your own more interesting conversations and don't get involved in the boring ones.

Haha!! Good plan!!! Just feel a bit rude replying to a ' hi how are you ' message with ' sorry I'm not interested' "

Then say I'm fine thanks, but sorry, I'm not interested.

over a year ago

Poor brain

Haha!! Good plan!!! Just feel a bit rude replying to a ' hi how are you ' message with ' sorry I'm not interested'

Then say I'm fine thanks, but sorry, I'm not interested. "

Good reply, can I Nick it please??

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Can I just ask why people don't like being asked how are you followed by say an Intro of themselves to the person they are messaging or whatever next how do you like to be approached wheb being messaged do you want a guy just say hi I've got a cock I want u suck me and swallow because I love the way you look lol "

How are you is a boring, empty question because you don't care and the person being asked isn't likely to actually tell you anyway.

Ask something interesting.

There is quite a lot of ground between "how are you?" and "I want a BJ".

over a year ago

"Can I just ask why people don't like being asked how are you followed by say an Intro of themselves to the person they are messaging or whatever next how do you like to be approached wheb being messaged do you want a guy just say hi I've got a cock I want u suck me and swallow because I love the way you look lol "

Because its just hi how are you.... Nothing else, if there was an introduction and a bit about what they are looking for... Perfect, but it's not, just minimal effort

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Poor brain

Then say I'm fine thanks, but sorry, I'm not interested.

Good reply, can I Nick it please??"

Go right ahead, I'm sure I'm not the first to use it.

over a year ago

"Can I just ask why people don't like being asked how are you followed by say an Intro of themselves to the person they are messaging or whatever next how do you like to be approached wheb being messaged do you want a guy just say hi I've got a cock I want u suck me and swallow because I love the way you look lol

How are you is a boring, empty question because you don't care and the person being asked isn't likely to actually tell you anyway.

There is quite a lot of ground between "how are you?" and "I want a BJ"."

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

It also gets smaller and smaller and morphs into

Hi how r u?

over a year ago

"Can I just ask why people don't like being asked how are you followed by say an Intro of themselves to the person they are messaging or whatever next how do you like to be approached wheb being messaged do you want a guy just say hi I've got a cock I want u suck me and swallow because I love the way you look lol

Because its just hi how are you.... Nothing else, if there was an introduction and a bit about what they are looking for... Perfect, but it's not, just minimal effort "

OK now I'm on your wavelength Yeh I get where you're coming from in that aspect just a hi how are you is plain lazy and crap and as you put brain rot lol

Tbh I would never even think of messaging anyone like that it's rubbish lol

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Hi how are you?

Ooh, I'm doing well thanks. The cream the clinic gave me is working. The rash is clearing up nicely and it hardly itches at all now. I'm just waiting for the results of the oral swab tests.

over a year ago

"Hi how are you?

Ooh, I'm doing well thanks. The cream the clinic gave me is working. The rash is clearing up nicely and it hardly itches at all now. I'm just waiting for the results of the oral swab tests.

Fook me that's jokes now if I got a message like that I'd be like eh then continue a Conversation as I'm bit crazy lol but that is jokes haha x

"

over a year ago

There is quite a lot of ground between "how are you?" and "I want a BJ".

"

I quite agree and OP just off topic you are yummy!!

over a year ago

"It also gets smaller and smaller and morphs into

Hi how r u?"

Often I get a 'how's u'

over a year ago

"It also gets smaller and smaller and morphs into

Hi how r u?

Often I get a 'how's u'"