Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

serial wink vs serial looker

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are peoples views on this, both seem strange, if someone has winked recently and you dont wink back cos they dont interest you, then you receive more winks from them?

And the profiles that look at you almost daily but never take it further? Surely you can remember who you have looked at?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Honestly, I have no idea.

I don't bother with the who looked, or the who winked... I go by who messages.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

They havent got the balls to message you through the fear of you ripping them clean off.

Thats why they wink and keep looking

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wink back...If they reply tell them no thanks....or ignore.

over a year ago

haha

over a year ago

"Wink back...If they reply tell them no thanks....or ignore. "

Ha ha brilliant

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I look at the same profiles all the time.

Sometimes when a post attracts my attention, either positively or negatively I click on their profile, even if I know them, just to refresh the memory. In most case I have no intention of either fucking them or murdering them and making a lampshade out of their skin.

over a year ago

If some one looks good a person winks them just to say hi. If the don't get one back then, so what at least you have shown your out there and the person might check your profile. If a msg is sent and no reply it may appear to be a rebuttal. Yes there are some insecure folks out there. Yes I do mean me.

over a year ago

"I look at the same profiles all the time.

Sometimes when a post attracts my attention, either positively or negatively I click on their profile, even if I know them, just to refresh the memory. In most case I have no intention of either fucking them or murdering them and making a lampshade out of their skin."

I do same

over a year ago

"If some one looks good a person winks them just to say hi. If the don't get one back then, so what at least you have shown your out there and the person might check your profile. If a msg is sent and no reply it may appear to be a rebuttal. Yes there are some insecure folks out there. Yes I do mean me. "

you might have misread the op??

we are on about people that wink at you, you don't return a wink cos you are not interested, but then they wink again and again

over a year ago

with winks i let them build up as if u dont delete they cant wink you again in 30 days lol like friends requests

i dont look at winks as i forget like friends requests

over a year ago

I thought you could only wink once ever 30 days?

over a year ago

"I thought you could only wink once ever 30 days? "

if they delete winks and vice versa u can wink more i am sure

over a year ago

I rarely look to see who's looked and friend requests and winks get deleted

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Winks really don't bother me. its something for me to look at - if they are local I check their profile out then take it from there (or not), if they are miles away I don't bother. simples.

People looking at me doesnt bother me either.. theres loads of guys perv in mode too, and they could look 20 times a day - so seeing a guy has looked at me 10 times is no bother, let them perv away

over a year ago

How do you know when the wink is sent? I can't see that in my winks list and usually ignore it anyway.

I don't mind serial lookers, they might be wanking or just too shy to message, some have messaged me and i ignored them so they're probably seeing if i'm online and wondering why i never talk to them, or if i changed my profile pic they might not realised they've already looked at my profile, not bothered either way.

over a year ago

"If some one looks good a person winks them just to say hi. If the don't get one back then, so what at least you have shown your out there and the person might check your profile. If a msg is sent and no reply it may appear to be a rebuttal. Yes there are some insecure folks out there. Yes I do mean me.

you might have misread the op??

we are on about people that wink at you, you don't return a wink cos you are not interested, but then they wink again and again "

sounds like a nervous twitch

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I don't use winks, unless they are from a 'wink someone form this thread' kind of thread.

I do look at profiles repeatedly though, sometime to refresh who the people are if I have read something in the forum, other times because they might have been out of scope once due to distance, but if I know I have a lot of free time coming up, I consider them again.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I'm going to look at someone.... But you'll not know cos I am

over a year ago

If i see a profile i really like, but i don't fit their criteria, i'll sometimes send a wink. If i get a wink back, i'll then send a message, as people aren't always entirely honest in their profile. I don't think i send more than one wink, although i may have accidentally.

If it's someone who i do fit in with, i will just send a short intro message.

over a year ago

"What are peoples views on this, both seem strange, if someone has winked recently and you dont wink back cos they dont interest you, then you receive more winks from them?

And the profiles that look at you almost daily but never take it further? Surely you can remember who you have looked at?"

There are some people I have never spoken to, but like to look at their pics. I have a Hotlist full of people I like to picture stalk

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Never look at winks or who has looked at me. Did when I first joined but after looking at some of their profiles I'd rather not know.

By *couser83Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

I always wink first as I am quite shy in saying hello.

By *asmanian TigerMan
over a year ago

lala land

"What are peoples views on this, both seem strange, if someone has winked recently and you dont wink back cos they dont interest you, then you receive more winks from them?

And the profiles that look at you almost daily but never take it further? Surely you can remember who you have looked at?"

Nope because most people change there avatar. I view profiles to reed and see if the person i am viewing have the same interest as me if not I don't usually take it any further what's the point?

over a year ago

"I always wink first as I am quite shy in saying hello. "

Same here

By *asmanian TigerMan
over a year ago

lala land

It is very easy hello is it me your looking for. .... da da da da

over a year ago

I never know who I have looked at I don't pay enough attention am sure I fab the same pics weekly also

over a year ago

"I look at the same profiles all the time.

Sometimes when a post attracts my attention, either positively or negatively I click on their profile, even if I know them, just to refresh the memory. In most case I have no intention of either fucking them or murdering them and making a lampshade out of their skin.

I do same"

yes I do that too

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

"It is very easy hello is it me your looking for. .... da da da da "

As long as they don't carry on with the lyrics. ..Cause I wonder where you are

And I wonder what you do ...They might get blocked as they didn't read the profile..

By *asmanian TigerMan
over a year ago

lala land

"It is very easy hello is it me your looking for. .... da da da da

As long as they don't carry on with the lyrics. ..Cause I wonder where you are

And I wonder what you do ...They might get blocked as they didn't read the profile.."

Oops it is good I didn't ha

over a year ago

I really don't see the problem with people repeatedly looking at profiles, I like looking at pics of good looking people.

By *asmanian TigerMan
over a year ago

lala land

Thanks

over a year ago

Guilty of both

By *asmanian TigerMan
over a year ago

lala land

"Guilty of both "

you naughty lot

over a year ago

"with winks i let them build up as if u dont delete they cant wink you again in 30 days lol like friends requests

i dont look at winks as i forget like friends requests

"

you answered my question - if you dont delete does it stop them winking again -

over a year ago

I like being looked at repeatedly by certain guys. I find it sexy, like when you catch a guy checking you out in a bar or club.

And I look repeatedly, often to remind myself who it is, I have a shocking memory.

Post new Message to Thread