Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So who am I allowed to want to meet?

Jump to newest

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

As a fat woman who is on here looking for toned, muscular men, I am, apparently, arrogant. As I'm not a supermodel, I'm not allowed to want to meet anyone better looking than me.

So, I clearly need to rewrite my profile and I need your help. Just who is it reasonable for me to say I am looking for?

As a fatty, should I be looking for a man with a body fat percentage equal to mine or an equal height/weight ratio or an equivalent waist measurement?

May I only want to meet people of equal attractiveness? And who would judge everyone's attractiveness?

What's the acceptable age range for me to seek?

Do I need to work out what percentile I'm in in terms of my height and what height that equates to in a man?

Do I need to find someone with a similar IQ? How about fitness? Must I do a beep test and put my blood pressure and cholesterol on my profile, and ask potential meets about theirs?

What other factors must I consider? I can't be arrogant and look for anyone "better" than me, after all.

Or is it just about body size and looks?

Phew, this meeting business is hard work...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *om Tom 1969Man
over a year ago

liverpool

No, just try out some lettuce

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

It' a trap!

*Gets popcorn ready*

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Meet who you want to meet and fuck what anyone else thinks!!

By *uttyjonnMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Don't forget social class - you can't go up and definitely don't want to go down to the great unwashed

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"As a fat woman who is on here looking for toned, muscular men, I am, apparently, arrogant. As I'm not a supermodel, I'm not allowed to want to meet anyone better looking than me.

So, I clearly need to rewrite my profile and I need your help. Just who is it reasonable for me to say I am looking for? Anyone

As a fatty, should I be looking for a man with a body fat percentage equal to mine or an equal height/weight ratio or an equivalent waist measurement? Yes

May I only want to meet people of equal attractiveness? And who would judge everyone's attractiveness? The same or above, leave the mingers alone, it will only end in tears (theirs)

What's the acceptable age range for me to seek? 30-50

Do I need to work out what percentile I'm in in terms of my height and what height that equates to in a man? No

Do I need to find someone with a similar IQ? How about fitness? Must I do a beep test and put my blood pressure and cholesterol on my profile, and ask potential meets about theirs? You could always ask them general knowledge queustions but without them knowing. For eg, your messaging away and you could start the question with 'Just out of interest' and then add any question after. ask them what hobbies or sport they partake in, then you can judge their fitness levels to some extent

What other factors must I consider? I can't be arrogant and look for anyone "better" than me, after all. Religion, vegatarnism, political beliefs.

Or is it just about body size and looks? yes

Phew, this meeting business is hard work..."

As a fat woman who is on here looking for toned, muscular men, I am, apparently, arrogant. As I'm not a supermodel, I'm not allowed to want to meet anyone better looking than me.

So, I clearly need to rewrite my profile and I need your help. Just who is it reasonable for me to say I am looking for?

As a fatty, should I be looking for a man with a body fat percentage equal to mine or an equal height/weight ratio or an equivalent waist measurement?

May I only want to meet people of equal attractiveness? And who would judge everyone's attractiveness?

Do I need to work out what percentile I'm in in terms of my height and what height that equates to in a man?

Do I need to find someone with a similar IQ? How about fitness? Must I do a beep test and put my blood pressure and cholesterol on my profile, and ask potential meets about theirs?

What other factors must I consider? I can't be arrogant and look for anyone "better" than me, after all.

Phew, this meeting business is hard work...

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

My answers are in the grey bit ^^^

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Meet who you want to meet and fuck what anyone else thinks!!"

Couldn't have said it better myself

Oh, VV I would add - don't get wound up by others forum threads - don't want to add spiralling blood pressure to the mix

over a year ago

"As a fat woman who is on here looking for toned, muscular men, I am, apparently, arrogant. As I'm not a supermodel, I'm not allowed to want to meet anyone better looking than me.

Don't forgot, you're also not allowed to want a particular race or colour, or exclude them either...and as for size! Forget it!

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Meet who you want to meet and fuck what anyone else thinks!!

Couldn't have said it better myself

Oh, VV I would add - don't get wound up by others forum threads - don't want to add spiralling blood pressure to the mix "

I'm not wound up. I'm pondering. I find it curious that looks and age are the only factors raised during the discussions about people being unrealistic/arrogant. Nobody ever tries to say short people shouldn't prefer tall ones because that's arrogant.

And bizarrely enough I had my blood pressure taken this morning for an annual MOT. 120/78.

over a year ago

No comment.

over a year ago

"It' a trap!

*Gets popcorn ready*"

over a year ago

I'm no super model either but I do have a 'type'. I'm not desperate so happy to wait until that 'type' wants me back

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"No, just try out some lettuce

"

Diet to suit the whims of others? I think not.

If I lose weight, I do it for me, not for anyone else.

It's like saying if I want to shag someone less intelligent than me I should have a lobotomy.

That's not going to happen either

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Was we not supposed to answer the questions?

over a year ago

You're OBVIOUSLY only allowed to meet people as ugly and as fat as you. Oh and the same colour. And same hair type. And same eye colour. And same attributes, hopes and dreams as you. Incase you breed with them. Couldn't imagine the fatties mixing with anyone less than a size minus ten point zero zero thousand.... Oh wait. They'd be dead. So now skeletons are out of bounds too.

Well, on not so literal terms, you're fucked.....

I'd just do what the hell you wanna do with who the hell you wanna do it with

G xx

By *om Tom 1969Man
over a year ago

liverpool

It's like saying if I want to shag someone less intelligent than me I should have a lobotomy.

That's not going to happen either "

Please don't take my response seriously, it was purely tongue in cheek!!

over a year ago

Do who and what makes you happy

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

Please don't take my response seriously, it was purely tongue in cheek!!"

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

Please don't take my response seriously, it was purely tongue in cheek!! "

Ahhh! I can't put my tongue in my cheek, it gets in the way of chewing cakes and things

over a year ago

Having a type is fine, as you will always be someone elses type aswell, its not hypocritical at all, the only time it gets close to hypocritical is when someone of a certain type wont meet others of the same cos they find it unattractive ect

over a year ago

Ahhh! I can't put my tongue in my cheek, it gets in the way of chewing cakes and things "

That's because cake is the best thing ever!!!!!! :D Chocolate orange drizzle cake..... *drools*

By *om Tom 1969Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Ahhh! I can't put my tongue in my cheek, it gets in the way of chewing cakes and things "

I therfore refer the honourable young lady to the answer I gave earlier

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Given all of those factors.....

that answers why I wank a lot then...

over a year ago

Actually its like saying that if you want to date some one more intelligent than you you might go to university

over a year ago

Meet who you find attractive, if your lucky enough to be able to attract them then great.

If not then adjust your expectations, or wank a lot.

over a year ago

Who you are allowed to meet are men who mail you, if a guy mails you asking for a fuck simply reply yes

happy to help

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Having a type is fine, as you will always be someone elses type aswell, its not hypocritical at all, the only time it gets close to hypocritical is when someone of a certain type wont meet others of the same cos they find it unattractive ect "

Attraction is attraction. I don't fancy fat men, so I won't meet them. It's not hypocrisy.

Would anyone have a problem with a slim man/woman not wanting to meet a slim woman/man because they prefer larger people? The answer is no, so why do so many take it as read that it's evil itself for someone fat not to fancy other fat people?

Fat people have to be willing to meet other fat people why exactly?

There are people on here looking solely for races other than their own. There are pale people who prefer dark people. There are short people looking for tall people.

There's no rule saying we have to meet the same as us. And as per the OP, what does the same even mean?

Besides, although I'm bi- I'm meeting solely men atm so I wouldn't meet the same as myself (i.e. a fat woman).

over a year ago

Hey VV i'm slim and you are very much on my radar when i'm next in norwich !

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Fatty and skinny were lying in bed, fatty rolled over and skinny is dead

over a year ago

I can't be bothered to diet and I can't exercise much at the moment. Doesn't stop me meeting lovely men of all ages,sizes,races,weight etc etc. I'm so lucky I can suck a cock well

over a year ago

"I can't be bothered to diet and I can't exercise much at the moment. Doesn't stop me meeting lovely men of all ages,sizes,races,weight etc etc. I'm so lucky I can suck a cock well "

oh dear,fat thumb alert,meant to put a

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

Actually its like saying that if you want to date some one more intelligent than you you might go to university "

No, not really. It's saying if I want to shag someone less blubbery than me, I have to lose weight.

So the analogy works.

Going to university makes a person better educated, not more intelligent.

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I can't be bothered to diet and I can't exercise much at the moment. Doesn't stop me meeting lovely men of all ages,sizes,races,weight etc etc. I'm so lucky I can suck a cock well

oh dear,fat thumb alert,meant to put a "

Get that thumb onto the lettuce STAT!

over a year ago

Don't think anyone's really that fussed...pick who you want and if they aren't interested it's the same for everyone else ?

over a year ago

You fancy who you fancy, attraction is not something you have control over so you either meet who you fancy or make do, why would anyone want to make do

over a year ago

Each person is entitled to see whoever they want and have a particular "type" I honestly think that some people come on here just for a fight, i tend to block them lol

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Don't forget social class - you can't go up and definitely don't want to go down to the great unwashed "

Ooh no, I quite like a bit o' rough sometimes!

over a year ago

there are lots of men I don't want to meet, I don't put it all on my profile though, I just tell them they aren't really my type. I go without a lot.

I think if I put that I want, slimish, clean shaven intelligent men, they might accuse me of being arrogant too. Anyway there are lots of average looking men on here who prefer to meet slim and young women so whats the difference?

over a year ago

Slim to average with some curves for me

over a year ago

Same as me OP, as I got a 6pack not many want to meet me, as most women just want the average joe body, if I was closer I would meet you as I like all shapes

over a year ago

my hubbys 4 stone lighter than me.

over a year ago

Having been 20stone and now 11stone I can confirm there's someone for everyone

over a year ago

"Same as me OP, as I got a 6pack not many want to meet me, as most women just want the average joe body, if I was closer I would meet you as I like all shapes "

over a year ago

Actually its like saying that if you want to date some one more intelligent than you you might go to university

No, not really. It's saying if I want to shag someone less blubbery than me, I have to lose weight.

So the analogy works.

Going to university makes a person better educated, not more intelligent."

No what I'm saying is you want to change your apparent attractiveness

Either physically by losing weight

Or intellectually by by getting a bit of learning.

It doesn't make sense that you would want to make yourself less attractive as you stated in your analogy

over a year ago

I can meet whoever I want, if they want to meet me. People are allowed their opinions of me, as I am of them. We're all human.

over a year ago

I only aim at people more attractive than me. Thats because I'm a munter

over a year ago

Aye up v someone gotten on your nerves today? What's with this post! You know as well as any bugger you may do what and who you please and sod those who dont like it.....

You'll tie yourself in knots if you listen to everyone on here and try and please 'em all as ya know so you just worry about yersel'....this is supposed to be fun, not a source of stress

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

So the analogy works.

It doesn't make sense that you would want to make yourself less attractive as you stated in your analogy "

If the rule is that one has to be less attractive/tall/intelligent/whatever in order to shag someone less attractive etc then yes, I'd have to make myself less intelligent to shag someone less intelligent. Or I could expect them to somehow gain intelligence (which isn't the same as education).

over a year ago

Feck...This is complicated.

I usually wear a blindfold and then pin the tail on a message and shag that fellow.

over a year ago

So the analogy works.

It doesn't make sense that you would want to make yourself less attractive as you stated in your analogy

If the rule is that one has to be less attractive/tall/intelligent/whatever in order to shag someone less attractive etc then yes, I'd have to make myself less intelligent to shag someone less intelligent. Or I could expect them to somehow gain intelligence (which isn't the same as education)."

I'd argue that it's a more common occurrence that a person would accept some one less intelligent than some one less attractive (certainly for a man)

But regardless of that, we have already agreed that people will go for the best they can get, so if you can get a "thickie" then you wouldn't need a lobotomy.

Also eduction isn't the same as intelligence, I agree but I'm sure you don't tell your kids not to bother in school

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

This debate is beyond my reasoning capacity xx

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Aye up v someone gotten on your nerves today? What's with this post! You know as well as any bugger you may do what and who you please and sod those who dont like it.....

You'll tie yourself in knots if you listen to everyone on here and try and please 'em all as ya know so you just worry about yersel'....this is supposed to be fun, not a source of stress"

I'm not stressed. I'm perhaps being a bit provocative but that's more mischief than stress.

I do think it's curious, however, that in posts mentioning that people should meet their 'equals' and shouldn't try to punch above their weight, it's usually only looks and body size that are mentioned.

As I said, nobody would think twice about a short person preferring tall partners and nobody would tell a slim person they can't want to meet larger people.

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

So the analogy works.

If the rule is that one has to be less attractive/tall/intelligent/whatever in order to shag someone less attractive etc then yes, I'd have to make myself less intelligent to shag someone less intelligent. Or I could expect them to somehow gain intelligence (which isn't the same as education).

I'd argue that it's a more common occurrence that a person would accept some one less intelligent than some one less attractive (certainly for a man)

But regardless of that, we have already agreed that people will go for the best they can get, so if you can get a "thickie" then you wouldn't need a lobotomy.

Also eduction isn't the same as intelligence, I agree but I'm sure you don't tell your kids not to bother in school

"

No, we haven't agreed people will go for the best they can get. Some might but personally, if I can't get meets with people I'm attracted to, I don't meet.

I don't settle for something else just because it's the best available to me.

Of course, given a choice between someone attractive to me and someone more attractive, I'd choose the latter. However, that's only if forced to choose. Otherwise I'll have both

over a year ago

I've played with some beautiful people. Outwardly some may consider some of them to be less attractive than others.

All I can say is that the quality of the sex is directly proportional to how into each other we are at that moment in time.

It is not proportional to their external image.

Seek who ever you like because only you will know who you are into.

over a year ago

Did I read somewhere about cake ??

over a year ago

"

Of course, given a choice between someone attractive to me and someone more attractive, I'd choose the latter. However, that's only if forced to choose. Otherwise I'll have both "

So you are saying that if you can't have both you would choose the best available to you

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Did I read somewhere about cake ??

"

Yep. But I've eaten it.

I've got Tangfastics though. The thread last night lead me astray.

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

Of course, given a choice between someone attractive to me and someone more attractive, I'd choose the latter. However, that's only if forced to choose. Otherwise I'll have both

So you are saying that if you can't have both you would choose the best available to you"

Yes, of two acceptable choices.

If I can't have what I want, I don't go for the best available, I choose to go without.

over a year ago

"Did I read somewhere about cake ??

Yep. But I've eaten it.

I've got Tangfastics though. The thread last night lead me astray."

I was only after cake

I've got some haribos and I don't share

over a year ago

So the analogy works.

Going to university makes a person better educated, not more intelligent."

So does the less blubbery person not have a choice? What if they fancy fatties? Or could that be an impossible paradox?

The thread you're responding to made no sense to me purely because it didn't see 2 sides within a decision about which finds who attractive

over a year ago

So the analogy works.

So does the less blubbery person not have a choice? What if they fancy fatties? Or could that be an impossible paradox?

The thread you're responding to made no sense to me purely because it didn't see 2 sides within a decision about which finds who attractive"

Could you tell me please what the thread is called that brought this about?

By *adgodCouple
over a year ago

Greensburg

Have agreed with or saw wisdom in every post of yours I have read (which is not most, as I read the forum posts more sparingly than many who post). You have always come across as confident and self-assured, but not arrogant. I would be surprised if you dont already know the answer to all of your questions, and based on the tone, it seems you do. My only question is what was said that set you off so bad. It doesnt seem like you to give other people so much power over your emotions. I apologize if that's too deep, it was meant to be supportive.

over a year ago

"

So you are saying that if you can't have both you would choose the best available to you

If I can't have what I want, I don't go for the best available, I choose to go without."

Yes but ladies have lots and lots of choice, law of averages suggests the likelihood of some one being attractive to you will be higher.

over a year ago

"Same as me OP, as I got a 6pack not many want to meet me, as most women just want the average joe body, if I was closer I would meet you as I like all shapes "

Wow ..you have a six pack .....funny you've never mentioned it before

over a year ago

Oooh are we letting the forum folk decide who we can meet now? Sorry I didn't get that memo.

over a year ago

"Same as me OP, as I got a 6pack not many want to meet me, as most women just want the average joe body, if I was closer I would meet you as I like all shapes

Wow ..you have a six pack .....funny you've never mentioned it before "

That 6 pack is obviously such a burden for him as women don't want to meet because of it!!!!!

over a year ago

"Oooh are we letting the forum folk decide who we can meet now? Sorry I didn't get that memo. "

Yes and we have decided that from now on you have to meet one legged ginger dwarves called Harry

over a year ago

"Oooh are we letting the forum folk decide who we can meet now? Sorry I didn't get that memo.

Yes and we have decided that from now on you have to meet one legged ginger dwarves called Harry "

Do you know any?

over a year ago

"Aye up v someone gotten on your nerves today? What's with this post! You know as well as any bugger you may do what and who you please and sod those who dont like it.....

You'll tie yourself in knots if you listen to everyone on here and try and please 'em all as ya know so you just worry about yersel'....this is supposed to be fun, not a source of stress

I'm not stressed. I'm perhaps being a bit provocative but that's more mischief than stress.

I do think it's curious, however, that in posts mentioning that people should meet their 'equals' and shouldn't try to punch above their weight, it's usually only looks and body size that are mentioned.

As I said, nobody would think twice about a short person preferring tall partners and nobody would tell a slim person they can't want to meet larger people."

This is all too complicated for me....I just find folk I like and get on with and leave it at that, nobody's ever told me anything to the contrary so it all seems pretty straightforward to me.....i'm feeling too simple to be overthinking stuff at the moment

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Have agreed with or saw wisdom in every post of yours I have read (which is not most, as I read the forum posts more sparingly than many who post). You have always come across as confident and self-assured, but not arrogant. I would be surprised if you dont already know the answer to all of your questions, and based on the tone, it seems you do. My only question is what was said that set you off so bad. It doesnt seem like you to give other people so much power over your emotions. I apologize if that's too deep, it was meant to be supportive. "

I'm not stressed about it. My profile says what I'm looking for and it's not going to change. This post is part mischief and partly born of actual curiosity about what's different about weight and looks versus all other attributes, such as intelligence and height.

I'm having a slow news day and I'm avoiding what I should be doing.

What other people think about who I should or should not meet won't affect me. If they want to meet me and I want to meet them, it's nobody else's business.

over a year ago

"Oooh are we letting the forum folk decide who we can meet now? Sorry I didn't get that memo.

Yes and we have decided that from now on you have to meet one legged ginger dwarves called Harry

Do you know any?"

Blimey, you want me to hook you up, suppose you will want me to shag him for you too

over a year ago

I saw that forum post, clearly written by someone with sour grapes.

We are all beautiful and sexy in our own way, I'm dealing with a partner that is losing weight and bra size as a result (34dd to 32c) and I'm trying to perswade her it's not her breast size that defines her.

You meet who you want and blow a raspberry at anyone who thinks otherwise.

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

If I can't have what I want, I don't go for the best available, I choose to go without.

Yes but ladies have lots and lots of choice, law of averages suggests the likelihood of some one being attractive to you will be higher.

"

More choices does not necessarily equate to having good choices!

The good messages are few and far between very often. Everyone has to make an effort to get good meets, whether male or female.

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Meet who you want to meet and fuck what anyone else thinks!!"

over a year ago

"

We are all beautiful and sexy in our own way, I'm dealing with a partner that is losing weight and bra size as a result (34dd to 32c) and I'm trying to perswade her it's not her breast size that defines her.

You meet who you want and blow a raspberry at anyone who thinks otherwise. "

I'll try asking you, what thread was this thread in response to please?

over a year ago

"

You meet who you want and blow a raspberry at anyone who thinks otherwise.

I'll try asking you, what thread was this thread in response to please?"

http://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/331665

eloquently written but factually obvious.

over a year ago

"

The good messages are few and far between very often. Everyone has to make an effort to get good meets, whether male or female."

Statistically it does, tho you do have the power to change those odds yourself

Tho I'm sure there is a lot of cruft out there

over a year ago

To me a good meet is worth waiting for.

My choices and preferences work for me.

Occasionally, I meet people who.fall outside that criteria... Mixed results on that.

I trust my judgement.

Sod anyone else.

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

The good messages are few and far between very often. Everyone has to make an effort to get good meets, whether male or female.

"

10 000 men who have 50 photos of their half flaccid cock from slightly different angles and send "fancy a fuck?" messages is no more use than 1 000 of them!

If, for some reason, the nature of this site tended to attract that sort of man to join, sheer numbers won't change the 'good' to 'bad' ratio much. (Good and bad being in the eye of the beholder, just to make it that bit more complicated).

I also suggest that short of moving, there's not much anyone can do to alter the quantity or 'quality' of available people in their area.

over a year ago

"

10 000 men who have 50 photos of their half flaccid cock from slightly different angles and send "fancy a fuck?" messages is no more use than 1 000 of them!

If, for some reason, the nature of this site tended to attract that sort of man to join, sheer numbers won't change the 'good' to 'bad' ratio much. (Good and bad being in the eye of the beholder, just to make it that bit more complicated).

I also suggest that short of moving, there's not much anyone can do to alter the quantity or 'quality' of available people in their area.

"

Actually, the last part is the most important in my opinion. As someone who is looking for a specific 'type' and not just to have sex with any one who will have me, it can be daunting to just keep seeing the same few profiles on every search, especially since most of them have already turned me down, and in some cases threatened violence and/or legal action.

over a year ago

"

"

If there is a good to bad ratio as you stated then the more messages you get in total would suggest the likelihood of the amount of good increasing too

Maybe the ratio of bad messages to good is 10001 to 1 in which case getting only 10000 messages isn't going to do you much good

So short of moving you have two options one is to increase your attractiveness

The other is to alter your expectations

I'm not suggesting you need to do either xx

over a year ago

It's a no-strings sex site. Meet the best you can get and enjoy it for what it is

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

If there is a good to bad ratio as you stated then the more messages you get in total would suggest the likelihood of the amount of good increasing too

Maybe the ratio of bad messages to good is 10001 to 1 in which case getting only 10000 messages isn't going to do you much good

I'm not suggesting you need to do either xx"

You're assuming with that though that someone being more attractive will attract more 'good' prospects. It won't work if those prospects aren't there to attract.

Speaking personally, I've already said if I can't get what I want, I prefer to go without. That works fine. Sex is a nice-to-have, definitely not a need.

In fact, the longer I go without, the less I want it.

over a year ago

"

You're assuming with that though that someone being more attractive will attract more 'good' prospects. It won't work if those prospects aren't there to attract.

Speaking personally, I've already said if I can't get what I want, I prefer to go without. That works fine. Sex is a nice-to-have, definitely not a need.

In fact, the longer I go without, the less I want it."

Your implying that no one on fab meets your requirements, it's a website that contains many thousands of individuals some of which are intelligent articulate and attractive. Many of them post on these forums.

If you prefer to go with out that's your choice, but you may be missing out on some fantastic times, often some ones worth might not be initially apparent, changing your specifications for a potential mate might yield surprising results.

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

Your implying that no one on fab meets your requirements, it's a website that contains many thousands of individuals some of which are intelligent articulate and attractive. Many of them post on these forums.

If you prefer to go with out that's your choice, but you may be missing out on some fantastic times, often some ones worth might not be initially apparent, changing your specifications for a potential mate might yield surprising results. "

No, not at all. The first part wasn't even about me.

There may well be thousands of people on fab but they aren't all distributed evenly. Some people have very few others in their area.

And even if there are other members within a reasonable distance, if nobody floats your boat, there's nothing you can do about that. Some may decide to meet the best they can get, even if it's not what they wanted, but many - me included - wouldn't.

I'm not missing out by not meeting someone I'm not attracted to.

I'm not looking for a partner here after all.

over a year ago

"

If you prefer to go with out that's your choice, but you may be missing out on some fantastic times, often some ones worth might not be initially apparent, changing your specifications for a potential mate might yield surprising results.

There may well be thousands of people on fab but they aren't all distributed evenly. Some people have very few others in their area.

And even if there are other members within a reasonable distance, if nobody floats your boat, there's nothing you can do about that. Some may decide to meet the best they can get, even if it's not what they wanted, but many - me included - wouldn't.

I'm not looking for a partner here after all."

As I said the choice is yours I've never been to Norwich so I'll defer to your judgement of the area x

I live in Manchester an there's loads of sexy people here, oh yes and me

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

As I said the choice is yours I've never been to Norwich so I'll defer to your judgement of the area x

I live in Manchester an there's loads of sexy people here, oh yes and me"

I've already said I wasn't meaning me specifically with that bit. I was actually thinking of a couple of friends in Scotland. We're not all blessed with a vibrant local fab scene and there's not necessarily anything, (except, as I said before, moving), we can do about it. And just to be absolutely clear, 'we' does not mean 'me'!

I would choose not to meet over meeting someone I'm not attracted to IF that was the choice. As it is, someone nice usually comes along if I wait a bit.

over a year ago

"Who you are allowed to meet are men who mail you, if a guy mails you asking for a fuck simply reply yes

happy to help "

Fancy a f..... Nah it's not going to work is it lol

over a year ago

"

I've already said I wasn't meaning me specifically with that bit. I was actually thinking of a couple of friends in Scotland. We're not all blessed with a vibrant local fab scene and there's not necessarily anything, (except, as I said before, moving), we can do about it. And just to be absolutely clear, 'we' does not mean 'me'!

I would choose not to meet over meeting someone I'm not attracted to IF that was the choice. As it is, someone nice usually comes along if I wait a bit."

Yeah you probably did but it wasn't very clear

So what you are saying is that you are happy to wait till some one descent happens along, cos you have that many replies there is bound to be some good ones

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

You are what you are don't worry what anybody else thinks .

And you want who you want .

find someone and enjoy

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

I would choose not to meet over meeting someone I'm not attracted to IF that was the choice. As it is, someone nice usually comes along if I wait a bit.

So what you are saying is that you are happy to wait till some one descent happens along, cos you have that many replies there is bound to be some good ones"

No but if you haven't got the point by now, you aren't going to. Carry on

over a year ago

"

So what you are saying is that you are happy to wait till some one descent happens along, cos you have that many replies there is bound to be some good ones

No but if you haven't got the point by now, you aren't going to. Carry on "

What that you only wanna shag people you fancy and that there are loads of people on fab you don't fancy an they all message you

over a year ago

"It' a trap!

*Gets popcorn ready*"

Post new Message to Thread