Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Glass Ceiling

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No, not a thread about gender inequality. So at work we have a raised glass walkway, it affords hours of perving opportunities...

Who else will admit to shamelessly perving at someone at work? When did you last do it...is it reciprocal?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"No, not a thread about gender inequality. So at work we have a raised glass walkway, it affords hours of perving opportunities...

Who else will admit to shamelessly perving at someone at work? When did you last do it...is it reciprocal?"

Constantly!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its weird when your at work and you feel like the hunter being hunted..

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

It depends how it is done... lecherously sitting drooling is weird, and intimidating.

One of the bars I worked in as a student had a horrible uniform (short skirt, white shirt, knee socks) and we had to serve meals up a flight of open wooden stairs - the number of guys who used to sit in the tables near the stairs and leer was awful.

Then again, I am a believer that there are enough places to meet people without taking it to work... focus on your job, not the lass from accounts knickers!

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"It depends how it is done... lecherously sitting drooling is weird, and intimidating.

One of the bars I worked in as a student had a horrible uniform (short skirt, white shirt, knee socks) and we had to serve meals up a flight of open wooden stairs - the number of guys who used to sit in the tables near the stairs and leer was awful.

Then again, I am a believer that there are enough places to meet people without taking it to work... focus on your job, not the lass from accounts knickers!

But she left them on my desk with a note.....

"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It depends how it is done... lecherously sitting drooling is weird, and intimidating.

"

Of course, I'm not talking about leching, that fits much better with your bar work experience. To be clear, I'm talking about experiences at work (or elsewhere) where both parties are aware of whats going on and are both willing to engage in some covert perving.

Post new Message to Thread