Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Home again, home again...

Jump to newest

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Jiggety jig...well I've made it back to Arse End after my London visit...I think my age is definitely showing - I'm completely fecking knackered!

Had a lovely touristy time today which included a visit to Camden market, the British Museum and the Tower...was slightly embarrassed leaving my luggage at Euston as I'd forgotten there was a wand in my suitcase and the (rather cute) guy asked me what it was and I then had to get it out of the bag to show him (at least he didn't make me put it through the scanner)

Chilling with a glass of wine now but I reckon I'll be in bed pretty soon seeing as it's back to work tomorrow

To the Fab friends I caught up with whilst in their fair city - cheers gang, I had a wonderful time and I've just now gotta convince my boss that I need the follow on course (in which case, I'll catch you again then)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm glad you got home ok and had a wonderful time.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

You posted about the same time as I got back to London. Nice to know it's all safe and still here.

Did you make a purchase in Camden?

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"You posted about the same time as I got back to London. Nice to know it's all safe and still here.

Did you make a purchase in Camden?"

Unfortunately not...the corset I tried on was a bit small and they didn't have the next size...been online this evening and the search function on the website could be better so I think I'll have to give them a call

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"You posted about the same time as I got back to London. Nice to know it's all safe and still here.

Unfortunately not...the corset I tried on was a bit small and they didn't have the next size...been online this evening and the search function on the website could be better so I think I'll have to give them a call "

At least you know what you are looking for now.

Have the Elders dipped you in the ritual pond to cleanse of London yet? How soon will you be allowed to fraternise with locals again?

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Unfortunately not...the corset I tried on was a bit small and they didn't have the next size...been online this evening and the search function on the website could be better so I think I'll have to give them a call

At least you know what you are looking for now.

Have the Elders dipped you in the ritual pond to cleanse of London yet? How soon will you be allowed to fraternise with locals again?"

Once my bits have been cleaned with Brillo pads and swarfega I'm allowed to try to tempt local victims once more

By *ikeDeltaMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Love going to London a couple of times a year, not that far for me though lol

Post new Message to Thread