Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wants a meet but refuses pic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me or this a reasonable request. I got chatting to a girl last night on here and she mentioned liking massages, after a few messages I sent her a detailed description of the type of massage I'd give, at her request. She told me it sounded great and wanted a meet so she could have one, it went as far as time date location etc but when I requested a pic of her she point blank refused, even just a body shot with no face. Was I being unreasonable, all she said was that I wouldn't be disappointed but she wouldn't send a pic. Her profile was new too which made me more suspicious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No pic = no meet = no massage = no chance!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was probably a guy

over a year ago

"No pic = no meet = no massage = no chance! "

That's pretty much what I said too

over a year ago

"Was probably a guy "

Yeah I thought that, she did sound too good to be true, probably hiding cock and bollocks in his mothers knickers that he'd be wearing, just my luck

By *ustin666666Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Sounds like she's something to hide. if it is a she that is

over a year ago

pick some other lucky lady to have the massage -

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I agree. Tell 'her' to do one. This is not Blind Date.

over a year ago

Sounds like you've been had!

over a year ago

"pick some other lucky lady to have the massage - "

Yeah, they're queuing round the block as we speak x

over a year ago

"Was probably a guy "
This!

By *ustin666666Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"pick some other lucky lady to have the massage -

Yeah, they're queuing round the block as we speak x"

I say. These profiles should be shamed.

Was she verified?

over a year ago

Yeah, they're queuing round the block as we speak x"

well there you are then - go out for a stroll and pick one

over a year ago

I say. These profiles should be shamed.

Was she verified? "

No, she'd only been on a couple of hours. Then again I'm not verified but I'm not a fraudster

over a year ago

No. I have met few faceless pics and 2 of them was married so they would never show their pic cos they want to be discreet

over a year ago

well there you are then - go out for a stroll and pick one "

I'll just dig out my blindfold and wrist ties and go out and grab one

By *ustin666666Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Good luck dude

I'll just dig out my blindfold and wrist ties and go out and grab one "

over a year ago

I get called a picture collector when I ask for pics,, who meets blind, although thousands do ive no doubt and don't hav standards either

By *ittykate84Woman
over a year ago

CHESTER

Depending on what your face looks like i'll take that massage haha

By *ustin666666Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I get called a picture collector when I ask for pics,, who meets blind, although thousands do ive no doubt and don't hav standards either "

Must admit I've met blind but understand it's totally different for women. But I feel it ads to whole fabswing experience.

By *luezuluMan
over a year ago

Suffolk

"Was probably a guy

Yeah I thought that, she did sound too good to be true, probably hiding cock and bollocks in his mothers knickers that he'd be wearing, just my luck"

And whats wrong with wearing your mums knickers may I ask

over a year ago

"Depending on what your face looks like i'll take that massage haha"

I'm out of your age range otherwise I'd show you and tell you all about it x

over a year ago

I'll just dig out my blindfold and wrist ties and go out and grab one "

good lad

over a year ago

"Was probably a guy

Yeah I thought that, she did sound too good to be true, probably hiding cock and bollocks in his mothers knickers that he'd be wearing, just my luck

And whats wrong with wearing your mums knickers may I ask "

Nothing at all mate, it was the cock and bollocks I wasn't keen on

over a year ago

Just give him a massage anyways. A mouths a mouth.

After all!

Just saying

over a year ago

"Was probably a guy

Yeah I thought that, she did sound too good to be true, probably hiding cock and bollocks in his mothers knickers that he'd be wearing, just my luck"

lmfao

you dodged a bullet i reckon bro

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Was probably a guy "

over a year ago

Move on. Having said that I won't send a face pic first to anyone local. Those that don't like it, tough.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

It's good you found out sooner rather than later but on a positive note we all now know you do massages

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I have a similar dilemma..... I send a picture then they refuse to meet me...

over a year ago

"Move on. Having said that I won't send a face pic first to anyone local. Those that don't like it, tough."

I didn't ask for a face pic, just a body shot, her/his loss

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Ask for a video chat.

over a year ago

Get shot

Her

over a year ago

"Get shot

Her"

Say what?

over a year ago

"It's good you found out sooner rather than later but on a positive note we all now know you do massages "

Give me a bucket of chip fat and a pair of marigolds and I can do one too if you'd like

over a year ago

"Get shot

Her

Say what?"

Dont bother with them

Her

over a year ago

Unfortunatley there are so many men pretending to be women and pic collectors its ruins it for the legit ones

over a year ago

"Unfortunatley there are so many men pretending to be women and pic collectors its ruins it for the legit ones"

He/she didn't have any pics at all on their profile and I only asked for one when the meet was pretty much a done deal, she expected to meet blindly. Not my cup of tea to do that

over a year ago

"Unfortunatley there are so many men pretending to be women and pic collectors its ruins it for the legit ones"

Why?

over a year ago

"Is it just me or this a reasonable request. I got chatting to a girl last night on here and she mentioned liking massages, after a few messages I sent her a detailed description of the type of massage I'd give, at her request. She told me it sounded great and wanted a meet so she could have one, it went as far as time date location etc but when I requested a pic of her she point blank refused, even just a body shot with no face. Was I being unreasonable, all she said was that I wouldn't be disappointed but she wouldn't send a pic. Her profile was new too which made me more suspicious "

Wonders why you even got to that point without seeing a pic at the very beginning

over a year ago

No they don't. What rubbish. Most people have the sense to judge each person on their own merit. Those that don't aren't worth bothering with

over a year ago

"Move on. Having said that I won't send a face pic first to anyone local. Those that don't like it, tough."

Do guys still meet you even tho they've not seen your face then?

over a year ago

"Is it just me or this a reasonable request. I got chatting to a girl last night on here and she mentioned liking massages, after a few messages I sent her a detailed description of the type of massage I'd give, at her request. She told me it sounded great and wanted a meet so she could have one, it went as far as time date location etc but when I requested a pic of her she point blank refused, even just a body shot with no face. Was I being unreasonable, all she said was that I wouldn't be disappointed but she wouldn't send a pic. Her profile was new too which made me more suspicious

Wonders why you even got to that point without seeing a pic at the very beginning "

She messaged me, I read her profile and we got chatting, perfectly normal way to start chatting I would imagine

over a year ago

"Is it just me or this a reasonable request. I got chatting to a girl last night on here and she mentioned liking massages, after a few messages I sent her a detailed description of the type of massage I'd give, at her request. She told me it sounded great and wanted a meet so she could have one, it went as far as time date location etc but when I requested a pic of her she point blank refused, even just a body shot with no face. Was I being unreasonable, all she said was that I wouldn't be disappointed but she wouldn't send a pic. Her profile was new too which made me more suspicious

Wonders why you even got to that point without seeing a pic at the very beginning

She messaged me, I read her profile and we got chatting, perfectly normal way to start chatting I would imagine "

Yeah but as U experienced it was a complete waste of your time wasn't it

over a year ago

"Was probably a guy "

This

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

Was most likely a bloke, typing with one hand, wanking his cock with the other.

If 'she' wouldn't agree to sending a pic, I would ask her to call me number witheld, so that I could hear her voice. If 'she' wouldn't do that either, block her and report to admin as an imposter.

over a year ago

"Was most likely a bloke, typing with one hand, wanking his cock with the other.

If 'she' wouldn't agree to sending a pic, I would ask her to call me number witheld, so that I could hear her voice. If 'she' wouldn't do that either, block her and report to admin as an imposter."

Really with only that as proof, although I have pics and veris, I wouldn't call anybody

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

"Was most likely a bloke, typing with one hand, wanking his cock with the other.

If 'she' wouldn't agree to sending a pic, I would ask her to call me number witheld, so that I could hear her voice. If 'she' wouldn't do that either, block her and report to admin as an imposter.

Really with only that as proof, although I have pics and veris, I wouldn't call anybody"

The phone call is the last 'test' to see whether you are talking to a woman or not. You have pics and veris, the OP was talking to someone who had neither. I'm guessing you would be happy to swap pics with someone you are interested in? That is because you are genuine, again, the aforementioned 'woman' obviously wasn't.

over a year ago

Really with only that as proof, although I have pics and veris, I wouldn't call anybody

The phone call is the last 'test' to see whether you are talking to a woman or not. You have pics and veris, the OP was talking to someone who had neither. I'm guessing you would be happy to swap pics with someone you are interested in? That is because you are genuine, again, the aforementioned 'woman' obviously wasn't. "

But even if they agreed to that its only a phone call? Oh its a female great Id meet her then but I have no clue what she looks like

over a year ago

Shame you don't live closer as daisy loves a good massage

over a year ago

The phone call is the last 'test' to see whether you are talking to a woman or not. You have pics and veris, the OP was talking to someone who had neither. I'm guessing you would be happy to swap pics with someone you are interested in? That is because you are genuine, again, the aforementioned 'woman' obviously wasn't. "

actually no I don't swap any and get annoyed when asked, I think I have enough on display ,, haha

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

The phone call is the last 'test' to see whether you are talking to a woman or not. You have pics and veris, the OP was talking to someone who had neither. I'm guessing you would be happy to swap pics with someone you are interested in? That is because you are genuine, again, the aforementioned 'woman' obviously wasn't.

But even if they agreed to that its only a phone call? Oh its a female great Id meet her then but I have no clue what she looks like "

I prefer to meet for a social before a play meet is arranged. If the person I've been chatting to in here matches up with everything they've told me about themselves, turns out to be the person in the pics they've sent (and not pics from 10 or more years ago) and is also happy with me, then a play meet can be arranged. I have walked away from women I've met on socials because they were not who they made out to be, or it is obvious we weren't going to work out.

over a year ago

But even if they agreed to that its only a phone call? Oh its a female great Id meet her then but I have no clue what she looks like

I prefer to meet for a social before a play meet is arranged. If the person I've been chatting to in here matches up with everything they've told me about themselves, turns out to be the person in the pics they've sent (and not pics from 10 or more years ago) and is also happy with me, then a play meet can be arranged. I have walked away from women I've met on socials because they were not who they made out to be, or it is obvious we weren't going to work out."

Yes but you suggested a phonecall but the OPs reason was they wouldn't send a pic of themselves so a phonecall without a pic could still mean there ugly

over a year ago

If 'she' wouldn't agree to sending a pic, I would ask her to call me number witheld, so that I could hear her voice. If 'she' wouldn't do that either, block her and report to admin as an imposter."

If you were local to me I wouldn't send a face pic first and would only send a pic if I intended meeting. Demand a phone call - nope not doing that either. I must be fake.

over a year ago

She messaged me, I read her profile and we got chatting, perfectly normal way to start chatting I would imagine

Yeah but as U experienced it was a complete waste of your time wasn't it "

Yeah that's true, we live and learn eh

over a year ago

If you were local to me I wouldn't send a face pic first and would only send a pic if I intended meeting. Demand a phone call - nope not doing that either. I must be fake."

But she did intend on meeting, she wanted a meet so she could have aforementioned massage, it was only then that I asked for a pic so I could see whom I'd be meeting

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

If you were local to me I wouldn't send a face pic first and would only send a pic if I intended meeting. Demand a phone call - nope not doing that either. I must be fake."

Sorry, you've missed the point. Chatting to someone who has no pics on their profile but wants to meet, and they refuse to send a private pic so you can see what they look like, usually turns out to be a bloke pretending to be a woman. So giving them the opportunity to call you on a withheld number (then I cannot become a stalker as I don't have your number) seems reasonable to at least establish they are female at least.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

I prefer to meet for a social before a play meet is arranged. If the person I've been chatting to in here matches up with everything they've told me about themselves, turns out to be the person in the pics they've sent (and not pics from 10 or more years ago) and is also happy with me, then a play meet can be arranged. I have walked away from women I've met on socials because they were not who they made out to be, or it is obvious we weren't going to work out.

Yes but you suggested a phonecall but the OPs reason was they wouldn't send a pic of themselves so a phonecall without a pic could still mean there ugly "

It's nothing to do with attractiveness, it's about gender confirmation; just like a woman's hand holding a written note to me in a photo is difficult to fake, so is a man pretending to be a woman speaking on the 'phone.

over a year ago

A request for a pic is not unreasonable, i would never meet unless i at least see a genuine pic, although thats just me!!

over a year ago

"Is it just me or this a reasonable request. I got chatting to a girl last night on here and she mentioned liking massages, after a few messages I sent her a detailed description of the type of massage I'd give, at her request. She told me it sounded great and wanted a meet so she could have one, it went as far as time date location etc but when I requested a pic of her she point blank refused, even just a body shot with no face. Was I being unreasonable, all she said was that I wouldn't be disappointed but she wouldn't send a pic. Her profile was new too which made me more suspicious "

You will never know lol. you could have turned up and told her she was wrong and you were disappointed if it turned out to be that way.

over a year ago

You will never know lol. you could have turned up and told her she was wrong and you were disappointed if it turned out to be that way. "

I know but I was having visions of her turning up with size 9 heels and three days growth so I cut my losses and gave up x

over a year ago

"Sounds like you've been had! "

Or would have been....= lucky escape!

over a year ago

I'm real but I won't send pictures to anyone. So doesn't always mean its fake.

I've never known so many people to jump to conclusions and always negative ones.

over a year ago

You will never know lol. you could have turned up and told her she was wrong and you were disappointed if it turned out to be that way.

I know but I was having visions of her turning up with size 9 heels and three days growth so I cut my losses and gave up x"

You would have had a good tale to tell though

over a year ago

I know but I was having visions of her turning up with size 9 heels and three days growth so I cut my losses and gave up x

You would have had a good tale to tell though "

Either that or I'd have been clubbed to death with a 2 foot dildo by a man wearing his mothers dress and previous victims face as a mask, I guess we'll just never know

over a year ago

Either that or I'd have been clubbed to death with a 2 foot dildo by a man wearing his mothers dress and previous victims face as a mask, I guess we'll just never know"

You would outrun him its difficult to run in a dress.

over a year ago

Either that or I'd have been clubbed to death with a 2 foot dildo by a man wearing his mothers dress and previous victims face as a mask, I guess we'll just never know

You would outrun him its difficult to run in a dress. "

Not his mothers dress, she's a big girl, at least 3 sizes bigger than him so plenty of room to run, anyway stop sticking up for the crazy dildo murderer, who's side are you on

Post new Message to Thread