Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you ever wonder...?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If we've fetishised the opposite gender because we know that's how you make babies. Or do you think it's completely natural to feel the urge to create babies.

I never wanted kids but have still ended up straight (with kids), and i think that's weird. Well, if you look at it from an intellectual viewpoint it is.

Science thinks that we are wired to be bisexual, so using that as a basis as well all the above makes sense.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

unless i'm being a thicko (again) its down to procreation, biological clocks etc..

not sure what being fetishized has got to do with it..?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think some people are straight so therefore must be wirely wrongly!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, I think generally we have a genetic predisposition to wanting to procreate, hence a larger percentage are attracted to the opposite sex.

We're obviously all different and a large percentage also are bisexual, gay or lesbian or Transgenger and are fine with their attractions and sexual preferences and satisfaction.

Have I made that clear ? Absolutely not having re read it. Basically as long as no one's harmed...enjoy what you do X

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"unless i'm being a thicko (again) its down to procreation, biological clocks etc..

not sure what being fetishized has got to do with it..? "

Sorry. I have studied science and philosophy so you're not being thick. I have a lot more info in my head that i really should have taken a lot more time to write out. Wish i'd thought about this a bit longer and written a HQ first post now, been that long since i've done it i've forgotten how to...

Post new Message to Thread