Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Something to tickle my fancy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So i have a varied though wouldn't say expansive toy collection. My reason being is i don't see the point in 20 of something that doesn't feel any different. But I am looking to buy something new and therefore I'm asking you for your input. Male/female/couple toys all welcome

I'm hearing "wand" alot but is this hype of a large clit stim or is there more to the wand than meets the eye?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I love my wand it's a kind of all over sensation but my best toy ever is a little white hard one that has a little recessed bit that fits over my button......it never goes in me but when it goes over my button I just go to jelly and it was only about £15 versus £70 for the wand - best buy ever!!!!! What works for one person may not work for another so if you already know the kind of things you like you are halfway there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because you're looking for something completely new.. Give me an idea of what you like! I can give you a recommendation plus 25% off of whatever it is you'd like! I also sell the large body wands! They're fab!! x

over a year ago

Well i have the platinum rabbit, 2 glass dildos, a large suction cup dildo, clit stim with interchangeable heads, couple of bullets, jiggle balls, novelty lipstick/blusher discreet clit vibes, basic thai anal beads, erm think that's it lol I'm 50/50 on the butt plug idea if i remember any more I'll update lol not close to the stash at present lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In which case the rabbit ears!!!! They're epic! And more powerful than a normal rabbit because they don't have as much to work! xx

over a year ago

Already had one lol was very good. So good i broke it lol yes think i need to resolve that one

Post new Message to Thread