Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Iphone Upgrade

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just back from O2 shop, i am thinking of getting an iphone, been quoted for an iphone 5C £28 per month, 500 mins, 500mb date and unlimited texts, only thing i couldnt figure out really, what is a iphone 5C how does it differ from the 5S, help needed please to make up my mind.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Similar to the 5 but with a plastic body and funky colours. Perfectly good phone aimed at younger people. Doesn't have all the features of the 5s

over a year ago

500mg isn't a lot

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Just back from O2 shop, i am thinking of getting an iphone, been quoted for an iphone 5C £28 per month, 500 mins, 500mb date and unlimited texts, only thing i couldnt figure out really, what is a iphone 5C how does it differ from the 5S, help needed please to make up my mind.

Thanks "

if you are looking at a 5c... why not just get a 6..... why would you want a phone that has already been replaced by another phone....

isn't that a bit like saying.... I want last years version of a car... even thought the new one is technologically better with all the updated stauff....

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Just back from O2 shop, i am thinking of getting an iphone, been quoted for an iphone 5C £28 per month, 500 mins, 500mb date and unlimited texts, only thing i couldnt figure out really, what is a iphone 5C how does it differ from the 5S, help needed please to make up my mind.

Thanks

if you are looking at a 5c... why not just get a 6..... why would you want a phone that has already been replaced by another phone....

isn't that a bit like saying.... I want last years version of a car... even thought the new one is technologically better with all the updated stauff...."

Because he has a budget maybe?

An 6 might be £35 a month instead

over a year ago

6 is larger, that may also be an issue

By *ust Chloe xWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have one it's a great phone never has any problems with it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I have one it's a great phone never has any problems with it "

is that the 5C ? why is so effing hard to choose one, and yeah got a budget, the 6 is a bit pricey

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

As someone who worked in a phone shops for a year, listen to me when I tell you not to buy iphones. They're so overpriced for what the are, and lack so many features. The iPhone six was showcased with widgets, NFC payment system and a 760p screen - stuff android phones have had for years!

over a year ago

Iphone 5s internals are 2x faster than iphone 5c. 5c is based on iphone 5 but metal chassis swapped for plastic.

over a year ago

£28X 18month contract =504

£28X. 24month contract=672

over a year ago

Unlimited texts, unlimited data (Internet) and 300 minutes 15 a month pay as you go on Three

By *ust Chloe xWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes it's the 5c I like iPhones always had one been lucky never had any problems and easy to use

over a year ago

"if you are looking at a 5c... why not just get a 6..... why would you want a phone that has already been replaced by another phone....

isn't that a bit like saying.... I want last years version of a car... even thought the new one is technologically better with all the updated stauff...."

I just upgraded to a 4S, much prefer my old 3GS it was nicer to hold.

over a year ago

Android

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"500mg isn't a lot"

Agreed, especially if you're on Fab a lot.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

The Samsung Alpha looks a very nice phone. The features on andriod far outweigh the iphones.

The iphones are sliding I think, everybody is becoming aware that you are paying for a brand and not technology.

They iphone6 is their newest, and it still doesn't beat a lot of the new androids on the market. The simple fact you cannot put an external sd card in them shows how backward they are.

over a year ago

The iPhone 6 is going to be £51 with unlimited data

What I'm on now with the iphone4 is £24, over a two year contract I would be better off buying one from apple, sticking my sim in it, and carrying on as I were, plus I wouldn't be tied into a contract for 2 years

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Upgraded to HTC from iPhone 5. Going back to iPhone

over a year ago

Better off buying a 5s off Ebay under 300 and getting a payg sim

over a year ago

Better off upgrading it to a 2010 nokia and saving yourself from becoming a zombie who crosses the road staring at facetube and spends his dates staring at his status replies !

Post new Message to Thread