hmm what a shame LOL

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who is Gemma Collins

over a year ago

Did she realise there was not a McDonalds in the jungle?

over a year ago

I've not watched any of it and had no idea who she was (genuinely - never watched TOWIE in my life) but the Social Media frenzy of hate and bile because of her size has been disgusting.

I don't know anything about her other than she's a plus sized lady but the trolling of her has shown the worst side of human nature. So much vitriol and hate, just because she's big!

Shameful imho

By *innamon! OP   Woman
over a year ago

no matter

With that Dan I wholeheartedly concur.. I cant say anything about size as I too am a plus size lady..

I am sorry she left because I was looking forward to watching the meltdown.

She is such a witch on Towie this last couple of series.

over a year ago

I've never have or never will watch TOWIE but I knew of her as she's been in the media. The little I've seen of her in the jungle so far just showed me that she thought she was in for a very easy time in there and that she's a major drama queen.

I've not seen the comments about her size and that's uncalled for. But I'm not surprised she's walked out

over a year ago

She is pathetic, she has only been in there for a few days. I hope she doesn't still get paid.

No need for the nasty comments about her size though!!

over a year ago

"She is pathetic, she has only been in there for a few days. I hope she doesn't still get paid.

No need for the nasty comments about her size though!!"

She was never going to last in there. I have only seen the first show, but she was crying about being on a helicopter. Christ knows what would have happened if she had to parachute in. She then had that screaming fit about a bug in her hair... and was complaining about food after Day 1.

The public would have voted for her to do every challenge until they broke her, like they did with that Appleton girl and McKeith

Did she not know what this show was about before she signed up. Hopefully the producers will withold her pay cheque, so it was not an easy payday for her.

over a year ago

"I've not watched any of it and had no idea who she was (genuinely - never watched TOWIE in my life) but the Social Media frenzy of hate and bile because of her size has been disgusting.

I don't know anything about her other than she's a plus sized lady but the trolling of her has shown the worst side of human nature. So much vitriol and hate, just because she's big!

Shameful imho"

Its not so much about her being big. There is nothing sexier than a curvy confident woman. But she genuinely thought she was better than anyone else. She is a vile nasty woman. She really does believe she is gods gift, and all other women are underlings to her.

over a year ago

Crying about the helicopter..

So.. How did she get to Australia?.. Oh that will be a 23 hour plane then..

over a year ago

"Crying about the helicopter..

So.. How did she get to Australia?.. Oh that will be a 23 hour plane then..

"

Or a lengthy swim

over a year ago

"She is pathetic, she has only been in there for a few days. I hope she doesn't still get paid.

No need for the nasty comments about her size though!!

She was never going to last in there. I have only seen the first show, but she was crying about being on a helicopter. Christ knows what would have happened if she had to parachute in. She then had that screaming fit about a bug in her hair... and was complaining about food after Day 1.

The public would have voted for her to do every challenge until they broke her, like they did with that Appleton girl and McKeith

Did she not know what this show was about before she signed up. Hopefully the producers will withold her pay cheque, so it was not an easy payday for her. "

Sure I read a few years back (Johnny Rotten year) if you Quit you only get 5% of your appearance fee,still Versace hotel,Australian sunshine and 5% of a hefty fee for 3 weeks,canny work if you can get it

over a year ago

"I've not watched any of it and had no idea who she was (genuinely - never watched TOWIE in my life) but the Social Media frenzy of hate and bile because of her size has been disgusting.

Shameful imho"

This!!

I had a go at Paul yesterday as he called her a fat slag. I said well I'm fatter and I shag different men surely that makes me more of a flat slag than her?! And how would he react if he heard someone call me that. He was basically repeating what others are calling her. And he did apologise and said yeah wrong choice of words. What has her size got to do with her being a drama queen?

over a year ago

Shameful imho

Its not so much about her being big. There is nothing sexier than a curvy confident woman. But she genuinely thought she was better than anyone else. She is a vile nasty woman. She really does believe she is gods gift, and all other women are underlings to her."

I am sure she probably doesn't think she is gods gift. How do you know she is vile and nasty? Not having a go, just interested because ive never watched towie

over a year ago

Oh it was bound to happen, she would have been targeted by the viewers to do all the tasks, she must have knew what she was getting into, either way has had the desired effect of lots of attention! X

over a year ago

Jimmy & Tynchy will be sick as now , as the public will give them all the trials

over a year ago

Shameful imho

Its not so much about her being big. There is nothing sexier than a curvy confident woman. But she genuinely thought she was better than anyone else. She is a vile nasty woman. She really does believe she is gods gift, and all other women are underlings to her.

I am sure she probably doesn't think she is gods gift. How do you know she is vile and nasty? Not having a go, just interested because ive never watched towie"

I have teenage kids. They watch it lol.

She is a horrid person.

She was always going to be a target.

If she was just a big confident woman she would be a hero in there, but its the attitude and drama she creates.

over a year ago

Most of them only do it for the 6 figure cheque. I say if they quit they don't get paid. Only pay them if they stay in and voted out

over a year ago

Its the winner that gets a fat cheque excuse the pun lol..

This show is about the lowest of the low dying celebrities trying to give life to their career...shocking if you really look at it

By *randmrsminxyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

its a tv show , people will now tune in to watch her give up and leave , they will then watch the remainder of the show

clever marketing ITV

By *om Tom 1969Man
over a year ago

liverpool

How sexy is Mel Sykes though,,,even without any make up, she is gorgeous, with a great attitude too, I love her!!

over a year ago

Gemma Collins has just recently opened a new shop....all publicity is good publicity

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I was going to comment then I realised I'd no idea of 'who' or 'what' so "get me outta here "

over a year ago

Well jel

over a year ago

Oh.. And didn't we have all the whinging from GC when she was in Splash..

She's just weekly magazine fodder...

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Its the winner that gets a fat cheque excuse the pun lol..

This show is about the lowest of the low dying celebrities trying to give life to their career...shocking if you really look at it"

Generally having seen previous line ups (but not watched!) I'd agree - their choice of 'celebrity' sometimes appears to use a different definition to the rest of us!

But there's a few this year that I doubt need the publicity, or the cash. Michael Buerke, Craig Charles, Tinchy and Melanie Sykes for example.

Unless they're all hiding serious debts or have a book out at Xmas!

The rest? Yep - celebrity is pushing it!

A

over a year ago

What about foggy?? Absolute legend! Maybe not a full on celebrity but when he was wsb champion he was a household name

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Cant stand the daft cow. Same as Joey Essex she is half real, half actress.

She'll lose out on the contract and money she signed up, approx £100k my guess.

Godo enough for her. Shut up and fuck off GC

over a year ago

"What about foggy?? Absolute legend! Maybe not a full on celebrity but when he was wsb champion he was a household name "

Maybe in your house!

over a year ago

"Cant stand the daft cow. Same as Joey Essex she is half real, half actress.

She'll lose out on the contract and money she signed up, approx £100k my guess.

Godo enough for her. Shut up and fuck off GC "

Half actress???!!! Are you kidding? That would take talent!

over a year ago

Shameful imho"

The post above yours is a perfect example.

But let's face it I'm a celebrity is targeted at the sort of Nuts reading dullard that finds mylene klass or the one from corrie's bikinis something worth discussing

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Shameful imho

But let's face it I'm a celebrity is targeted at the sort of Nuts reading dullard that finds mylene klass or the one from corrie's bikinis something worth discussing"

Sorry Im not reading up; what are you talking about?

over a year ago

"What about foggy?? Absolute legend! Maybe not a full on celebrity but when he was wsb champion he was a household name "

I still dont know who he is

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Sorry - forgot Foggy!!

A

over a year ago

Biggest bugbare for me is that i think these people are coached to say various dumb things . I reckon there is a huge pool of actors who get work pretending to fit into a stereotype in order to make tv seem interesting . How tedious

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"What about foggy?? Absolute legend! Maybe not a full on celebrity but when he was wsb champion he was a household name

I still dont know who he is "

Carl George Fogarty MBE, sometimes known as Foggy, is the most successful World Superbike racer of all time in terms of the number of championships and number of race wins.

By *uslaffMan
over a year ago

manchester

Shameful imho

But let's face it I'm a celebrity is targeted at the sort of Nuts reading dullard that finds mylene klass or the one from corrie's bikinis something worth discussing"

Ooh,a mag snob

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Didn't think she would stay, get the impression shes high maintenance.....can't keep nails and lashes looking good in those conditions!

She has said though she wants to lose weight to have babies, she should have stayed for that reason alone, great kick start to a diet

Id go for that reason, but I'm not a non entity and I don't do bugs or heat

over a year ago

Hey some people are just not up to that show and should know it its desperation /money that drives them to do it ,I don't watch tv but also know who she is

over a year ago

"What about foggy?? Absolute legend! Maybe not a full on celebrity but when he was wsb champion he was a household name

I still dont know who he is

Carl George Fogarty MBE, sometimes known as Foggy, is the most successful World Superbike racer of all time in terms of the number of championships and number of race wins. "

Nope.. You lost me at superbike...

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Nope.. You lost me at superbike... "

I give up

By *innamon! OP   Woman
over a year ago

no matter

[Removed by poster at 19/11/14 11:39:45]

By *innamon! OP   Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"[Removed by poster at 19/11/14 11:39:45]"

crystal wheels Quote **

But let's face it I'm a celebrity is targeted at the sort of Nuts reading dullard that finds mylene klass or the one from corrie's bikinis something worth discussing"**

Hmm I guess Im the sort of Dullard that has no life and quite enjoys these programs. I certainly like Mel sykes and cant wait to see her in a bikini. Cant all like the same things I suppose.

over a year ago

"Nope.. You lost me at superbike...

I give up "

We can't all.like ir know the same stuff...tgat would be dull

over a year ago

Shameful imho

That might be who its targeted at. It doesn't mean the intellectuals can't use it as a source of entertainment, albeit from a different perspective. I have watched the show since its inception. Its the only "reality" show I have ever watched, not including the first episode of the very first Big Brother. I don't analyse it, I don't leer at bikini clad models in the jungle shower. I just like the way it eventually exposes the participants true selves. It meant the final nail in the coffin for the TV career of "Dr" Gillian McKieth. That is reason enough to ensure its continued support by me.

By *eembabyWoman
over a year ago

Brum

There's a surprise

Post new Message to Thread