Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

international mens day

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Apparently today is international mens day. We often have threads on international.women's day so here is a space to celebrate the wonderful men in your life x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Woohoo I like men

I don't have one of my own but I do like to borrow them to play with on occasion

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't know any.

over a year ago

I have some wonderful men in my life. I'm grateful for having them,they make me feel happy

over a year ago

Mrs N doesn't frequent the forums much so I'll big myself up

over a year ago

I'll big up Shag Tonight, he's literally an international man and always makes me chuckle

Loads of good guys on here though, nice to have a thread on us guys that's positive

over a year ago

Good thread Evie , heres to all our sexy men ...now do we get sexy avatars to go with todays event??

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

awwww not so much love for the men I see

I have been lucky enough to have some great men in my life. Those who know me know the best by far is my dad.

If anyone has seen the Vodafone advert from a few years ago where the guy leaves in the middle of his speech because his daughter rang him upset....that's my dad (not literally lol) I know that no matter what I want and where he is, he will be there for me, my sisters and any of his loved ones.

Although we are close as a family, we are not that affectionate to each other and I don't tell him enough that I love him and am so thankful for all of the things he has done for me, all the opportunities he has made possible for me and for helping to make me the person I am today.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I met a young man today. He is sixteen years old and has been frightened of men most of his life.

He has now met some positive male role models who have made him realise that being male does not mean you are born bad and destined to be abusive.

He is a wonderful young man and the men who worked with him are, to me, what being a real man is about.

If I am lucky I will get to have a drink with a rather wonderful man tomorrow: he stands up for the underdog, has passion, is a little bit too bossy sometimes, cries at a sad song and laughs loud and long at the funny things in life.

I am grateful to the universe for allowing me the chance to have met him.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"awwww not so much love for the men I see

I have been lucky enough to have some great men in my life. Those who know me know the best by far is my dad.

If anyone has seen the Vodafone advert from a few years ago where the guy leaves in the middle of his speech because his daughter rang him upset....that's my dad (not literally lol) I know that no matter what I want and where he is, he will be there for me, my sisters and any of his loved ones.

Although we are close as a family, we are not that affectionate to each other and I don't tell him enough that I love him and am so thankful for all of the things he has done for me, all the opportunities he has made possible for me and for helping to make me the person I am today."

Give him a hug and tell him you love him the next time you see him then.

Post new Message to Thread