Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bitchyness

Jump to newest

By *eembaby OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brum

lol I expect this from younger girls not so called mature women this sites full of them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep! really don't get it! Differing opinions can bring it out!

over a year ago

Ohhhh the irony! I have to grin and grin wide at this thread.

By *eembaby OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brum

"Ohhhh the irony! I have to grin and grin wide at this thread. "

over a year ago

"Ohhhh the irony! I have to grin and grin wide at this thread. "

I wouldn't disagree with you as there are people like that but bitching about them bitching did make me smile. There is nothing wrong with a little bitching now and again though especially if it makes me smile.

By *eembaby OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brum

No doubt there we be bitching about this thread *tick tock* #waiting for it

over a year ago

Believe me, folks......real girls are in the shade regarding 'bitchiness' compared to some of the (otherwise terrific) T-girrls I know.... my God, they're fascinating to watch....!!!

By *eembaby OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brum

"Ohhhh the irony! I have to grin and grin wide at this thread.

I wouldn't disagree with you as there are people like that but bitching about them bitching did make me smile. There is nothing wrong with a little bitching now and again though especially if it makes me smile. "

I'm not bitching I'm just sharing my opinion

over a year ago

I wouldn't disagree with you as there are people like that but bitching about them bitching did make me smile. There is nothing wrong with a little bitching now and again though especially if it makes me smile.

I'm not bitching I'm just sharing my opinion "

Lol its kind of the same thing though looking at it from a distance its more obvious.

By *eembaby OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brum

Not really I'm not making personal remarks to people or ganging up on people that's what bitchyness I'm on about seems to be a lot of it on here to be honest that is all

I'm not bitching I'm just sharing my opinion

Lol its kind of the same thing though looking at it from a distance its more obvious. "

over a year ago

"Believe me, folks......real girls are in the shade regarding 'bitchiness' compared to some of the (otherwise terrific) T-girrls I know.... my God, they're fascinating to watch....!!! "

I know some fantastic t-girls on here

over a year ago

"Believe me, folks......real girls are in the shade regarding 'bitchiness' compared to some of the (otherwise terrific) T-girrls I know.... my God, they're fascinating to watch....!!!

I know some fantastic t-girls on here"

Me too, I absolutely adore the ones I know personally, I just love to see some of them interact with one another sometimes, especially when we're out in town.... there's no animosity whatsoever, I've never yet seen anyone get silly, but, it's the little snipes and looks sometimes but, we all go home happy at the end of it all...!!

over a year ago

"Believe me, folks......real girls are in the shade regarding 'bitchiness' compared to some of the (otherwise terrific) T-girrls I know.... my God, they're fascinating to watch....!!!

Me too, I absolutely adore the ones I know personally, I just love to see some of them interact with one another sometimes, especially when we're out in town.... there's no animosity whatsoever, I've never yet seen anyone get silly, but, it's the little snipes and looks sometimes but, we all go home happy at the end of it all...!! "

I've not even had the time to meet any of the ones I know yet stupid work!

over a year ago

Me too, I absolutely adore the ones I know personally, I just love to see some of them interact with one another sometimes, especially when we're out in town.... there's no animosity whatsoever, I've never yet seen anyone get silly, but, it's the little snipes and looks sometimes but, we all go home happy at the end of it all...!!

I've not even had the time to meet any of the ones I know yet stupid work!"

Well, tell the truth, my lifelong career is now beginning to grind me down, due to the way I've allowed more and more responsibility to rest with me......The new year shall see a 'clean break' for me, I'm getting no younger and, apart from friends we see so rarely, as you say, I've two lovely daughters to catch up with, not to mention granchildren.....I suppose I'm now 'bitching' to myself how I need to free up some precious time......I wonder how many other folk find themselves in a similar position, how time goes SO fast...... Christ.... I'm rambling on here........!!!! Sorry!!!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Well, tell the truth, my lifelong career is now beginning to grind me down, due to the way I've allowed more and more responsibility to rest with me......The new year shall see a 'clean break' for me, I'm getting no younger and, apart from friends we see so rarely, as you say, I've two lovely daughters to catch up with, not to mention granchildren.....I suppose I'm now 'bitching' to myself how I need to free up some precious time......I wonder how many other folk find themselves in a similar position, how time goes SO fast...... Christ.... I'm rambling on here........!!!! Sorry!!!

"

Bitch

over a year ago

Bitch "

...!! Thank you, Dahhling..!!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Bitch

...!! Thank you, Dahhling..!!"

Welcome sweety

over a year ago

Everyone is capable of bitching no matter age or anything else

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Everyone is capable of bitching no matter age or anything else "

But only those with a car are capable of dogging

over a year ago

"Everyone is capable of bitching no matter age or anything else

But only those with a car are capable of dogging "

unless you could find a really open minded taxi driver maybe?

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"Everyone is capable of bitching no matter age or anything else

But only those with a car are capable of dogging

unless you could find a really open minded taxi driver maybe?"

i would, but the meter would be running, i'd probably just read or something

Post new Message to Thread