Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dates Gone Wrong

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A few years ago, I went on a first date in Covent Garden. The lifts were out of service so we took the stairs. He tripped over behind me, and I accidentally kicked him in the face as I was taking a step. We had to go to hospital to get his bleeding nose reset.

Have you ever had a date go tits up?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had a date a year ago. I saw the guy outside the pictures as u walked up, and I was like "please, please dont be him" but it was. He looked like id asked a tramp off the street to go the pictures with me. His long hair was greasy and he had longer nails then me. Then he paid with change out of a little money bag the shame lol

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

"I had a date a year ago. I saw the guy outside the pictures as u walked up, and I was like "please, please dont be him" but it was. He looked like id asked a tramp off the street to go the pictures with me. His long hair was greasy and he had longer nails then me. Then he paid with change out of a little money bag the shame lol"

I didn't know that Roy cropper was on fab

By *moke itMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I was doing a maintenance in a office full of women and one of the girls asked me if I fancied her mate because her mate liked me. I said yes and she give me her number so after a few phone calls I arranged to pick her up for a date. Knocked on the door and a different girl came out all smiling and give me a peck on the cheek.

I was looking at another girl in the office and got the wrong friend had to spend the rest of the date pretending that I liked her

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

First date I clumsily fell down the spiral staircase of the ice cream parlour and was very embarrassed.

over a year ago

Meet some female of fab just for a socail i had a big smile after trying for months found some for a socail atlest turned up she though i was indain when i told her am a pakistani she goes sorry i only meet indain men got myself bag full of sweets went home and shared with the dog and watched open all hours

over a year ago

"Meet some female of fab just for a socail i had a big smile after trying for months found some for a socail atlest turned up she though i was indain when i told her am a pakistani she goes sorry i only meet indain men got myself bag full of sweets went home and shared with the dog and watched open all hours "

Oh mate, I want to buy you some sweets now, ok that sounded better in my head lol

over a year ago

"Meet some female of fab just for a socail i had a big smile after trying for months found some for a socail atlest turned up she though i was indain when i told her am a pakistani she goes sorry i only meet indain men got myself bag full of sweets went home and shared with the dog and watched open all hours

Oh mate, I want to buy you some sweets now, ok that sounded better in my head lol"

multi pack yh

over a year ago

"I was doing a maintenance in a office full of women and one of the girls asked me if I fancied her mate because her mate liked me. I said yes and she give me her number so after a few phone calls I arranged to pick her up for a date. Knocked on the door and a different girl came out all smiling and give me a peck on the cheek.

I was looking at another girl in the office and got the wrong friend had to spend the rest of the date pretending that I liked her "

Post new Message to Thread