Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

benefits Britain

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Life on the dole.

Just seen ad for this tv series.

Even that wound me up there is no way I am going to watch this, I will only put foot thru the tv.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/11/14 17:24:55]

over a year ago

Just another piece of Tv trash focusing on the Piss Takers when there are actually genuine people out there looking for work.

Basically government bullshit trying to turn the general public against anyone who dares claim benefits in this country!!!

over a year ago

Someone will do well from it! It'll be like the new X factor. "I'm a loser get me outta here"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

not a programme I would enjoy

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Life on the dole.

Even that wound me up there is no way I am going to watch this, I will only put foot thru the tv. "

That's the point. They want people to get riled up and angry about the small percentage of benefits claimants that take the piss rather then the majority who use the system when they need it. Same as benefit street etc.

over a year ago

"Life on the dole.

Even that wound me up there is no way I am going to watch this, I will only put foot thru the tv.

That's the point. They want people to get riled up and angry about the small percentage of benefits claimants that take the piss rather then the majority who use the system when they need it. Same as benefit street etc. "

/thread.

over a year ago

"Life on the dole.

That's the point. They want people to get riled up and angry about the small percentage of benefits claimants that take the piss rather then the majority who use the system when they need it. Same as benefit street etc. "

over a year ago

I overhead a conversation between 3 'youths' outside the Co-op last night

And I state, verbatum, one of the comments made :

"£60. For a day. Fuck that. Not worth gettin out of bed early for. I'd have to be up at 7"

Good to know the work ethic is alive and kicking in some people.

over a year ago

"I overhead a conversation between 3 'youths' outside the Co-op last night

"£60. For a day. Fuck that. Not worth gettin out of bed early for. I'd have to be up at 7"

Good to know the work ethic is alive and kicking in some people."

Crikey are you sure he said sixty a day and not a week.

over a year ago

Crikey are you sure he said sixty a day and not a week. "

I don't make 60 a day - I thought I was doing okay - I may have to readjust my thinking!!

over a year ago

Crikey are you sure he said sixty a day and not a week. "

Nope a day.

By my reckoning that's 300 a week

The girl that was with the 2 lads said 'ya gotta do it, I know it's shit but I have to get up for less'

I would age them somewhere between 18 & 22.

My flabber was gasted. I had to scoff a chocolate muffin there n then just to get my blood sugar levels sorted out

over a year ago

"Life on the dole.

Even that wound me up there is no way I am going to watch this, I will only put foot thru the tv. "

People watch it that's why they make it I do think there is a lot of editing though to make people get irritated.

over a year ago

"not a programme I would enjoy"

Not the kind of thing I choose as entertainment.

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

Propaganda. Just like most television.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Propaganda. Just like most television."

inclined to agree with the propaganda bit.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Where are the programmes about Vodafone, Starbucks, Google, Amazon, MPs employing relatives, lobby groups, campaign donations and so on?

By *itzWoman
over a year ago

south wales

Good to know the work ethic is alive and kicking in some people."

How long is that particular day, do you know? What if it is an 11/12 hour day? And do you know that this job is every day of the week? How far away is the job and can he get to it? Is it guaranteed or is it a zero hour contract? What are the conditions of the job, is it dangerous?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Try watching housos from Australia .. Bloody hilarious

Or bogan hunters

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Where are the programmes about Vodafone, Starbucks, Google, Amazon, MPs employing relatives, lobby groups, campaign donations and so on? "

they don't fit in with the current bash a benefit claimant culture Tina and aren't enough to enrage the average Mr/Ms Angry-With-Everybody

over a year ago

I have so much to say about this I am voting my tongue really hard as I'll up set every single mother on here

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have so much to say about this I am voting my tongue really hard as I'll up set every single mother on here"

lol

but you said it

over a year ago

No I didnt,, I really really want to though,

over a year ago

"I have so much to say about this I am voting my tongue really hard as I'll up set every single mother on here"
Just say it ...dont be a chicken

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"No I didnt,, I really really want to though,"

Go on!

over a year ago

I am chicken have you seen my legs haha xx

over a year ago

"I am chicken have you seen my legs haha xx"
Go on ...you know they deserve it lol...

over a year ago

Ok I'm just gonna say it,, I am a single mother of four, get no help never have, ive worked all my life , drive nice cars, yes'm ex husbands pay maintenance where some don't, but the mothers that say they can't work nobody to have the child really get me,, and you see them up the school at every play they can make, and not only that they get half price trips just because they get free school meals, just because I work I'm penalised for this,, please don't shout at me,, it's just my feelings,, I had twins aswell and when I end up paying 85 for a trip and somebody else pays 20,, just gets on my tits

over a year ago

"I am chicken have you seen my legs haha xxGo on ...you know they deserve it lol..."

I did it haha

over a year ago

"Life on the dole.

Haha!! don't worry mate just fill in the right form and a new TV will be yours. Nothing is too much for our welfare scroungers.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ok I'm just gonna say it,, I am a single mother of four, get no help never have, ive worked all my life , drive nice cars, yes'm ex husbands pay maintenance where some don't, but the mothers that say they can't work nobody to have the child really get me,, and you see them up the school at every play they can make, and not only that they get half price trips just because they get free school meals, just because I work I'm penalised for this,, please don't shout at me,, it's just my feelings,, I had twins aswell and when I end up paying 85 for a trip and somebody else pays 20,, just gets on my tits "

you're entitled to feel any way you want.

I'll just say this our daughter was entitled to EMA when she was at college because of our situation. Lots of my friends said quite horrible things in my hearing about her getting money just for attending college when their children didn't. They didn't know our home circumstances and didn't stop to think that they were lucky enough to be in the income bracket where they weren't eligible. That is just my way of looking at it.

over a year ago

"Ok I'm just gonna say it,, I am a single mother of four, get no help never have, ive worked all my life , drive nice cars, yes'm ex husbands pay maintenance where some don't, but the mothers that say they can't work nobody to have the child really get me,, and you see them up the school at every play they can make, and not only that they get half price trips just because they get free school meals, just because I work I'm penalised for this,, please don't shout at me,, it's just my feelings,, I had twins aswell and when I end up paying 85 for a trip and somebody else pays 20,, just gets on my tits

I'll just say this our daughter was entitled to EMA when she was at college because of our situation. Lots of my friends said quite horrible things in my hearing about her getting money just for attending college when their children didn't. They didn't know our home circumstances and didn't stop to think that they were lucky enough to be in the income bracket where they weren't eligible. That is just my way of looking at it. "

That ema thing is fab, another thing I'll not get probably,, as I own my own home,, haha, should be a bloody mansion after buying out the 2 ex bastards but hey we live and learn, they only have it in Wales, it stopped in England I think, or am I thinking of something else,, and that's your children getting education, hopefully then the won't have children to young never get a job and take the kids to school in pjs ,, o gawd I just can't stop now see

over a year ago

"Ok I'm just gonna say it,, I am a single mother of four, get no help never have, ive worked all my life , drive nice cars, yes'm ex husbands pay maintenance where some don't, but the mothers that say they can't work nobody to have the child really get me,, and you see them up the school at every play they can make, and not only that they get half price trips just because they get free school meals, just because I work I'm penalised for this,, please don't shout at me,, it's just my feelings,, I had twins aswell and when I end up paying 85 for a trip and somebody else pays 20,, just gets on my tits "
Yes, Know how you feel!! anyone who tries to provide for them selves gets a good kicking from the likes of Gordon Brown. Paying into a pension fund? Well fuck that!! there's lots of poor welfare parasites who need a bit extra on their pensions. We will tax the shit out of it to give to our pals on benefits. |I paid into a pension and found that a pension I had expected to give me £20 per week but after GB's attention gave me £4 per week And when I retired my NHS pension of £38 per week automatically excluded me from claiming pensioner credit of £38 per week. England has been made into a scroungers paradise by corrupt politicians. Working for a living is a mug's game in this country.

over a year ago

"Ok I'm just gonna say it,, I am a single mother of four, get no help never have, ive worked all my life , drive nice cars, yes'm ex husbands pay maintenance where some don't, but the mothers that say they can't work nobody to have the child really get me,, and you see them up the school at every play they can make, and not only that they get half price trips just because they get free school meals, just because I work I'm penalised for this,, please don't shout at me,, it's just my feelings,, I had twins aswell and when I end up paying 85 for a trip and somebody else pays 20,, just gets on my tits Yes, Know how you feel!! anyone who tries to provide for them selves gets a good kicking from the likes of Gordon Brown. Paying into a pension fund? Well fuck that!! there's lots of poor welfare parasites who need a bit extra on their pensions. We will tax the shit out of it to give to our pals on benefits. |I paid into a pension and found that a pension I had expected to give me £20 per week but after GB's attention gave me £4 per week And when I retired my NHS pension of £38 per week automatically excluded me from claiming pensioner credit of £38 per week. England has been made into a scroungers paradise by corrupt politicians. Working for a living is a mug's game in this country."

Get you by the short and currys, and having 4 im sure I would do better off if I didn't work, I just can't do it

over a year ago

Just read an article in the paper (it must be true!). An alcoholic getting more benefit because he's struggling to pay his rent cos he spends too much on Booze. The world is mad - bloody mad I tell you!

over a year ago

"Just read an article in the paper (it must be true!). An alcoholic getting more benefit because he's struggling to pay his rent cos he spends too much on Booze. The world is mad - bloody mad I tell you!"
y dad is a a recovering alcoholic, I hope he doesn't read the paper, it might start him off again haha, (that really is meant as a joke, sorry paps, you have done very well over one year sober )

By *carineMan
over a year ago

Armthorpe, Doncaster

"Just read an article in the paper (it must be true!). An alcoholic getting more benefit because he's struggling to pay his rent cos he spends too much on Booze. The world is mad - bloody mad I tell you!"

It`s true, and i know him. Looks like it`s his round next time i see him!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Oh no you didn't

Must say tho very nice tits they are tho

over a year ago

"Ok I'm just gonna say it,, I am a single mother of four, get no help never have, ive worked all my life , drive nice cars, yes'm ex husbands pay maintenance where some don't, but the mothers that say they can't work nobody to have the child really get me,, and you see them up the school at every play they can make, and not only that they get half price trips just because they get free school meals, just because I work I'm penalised for this,, please don't shout at me,, it's just my feelings,, I had twins aswell and when I end up paying 85 for a trip and somebody else pays 20,, just gets on my tits

Oh no you didn't

Must say tho very nice tits they are tho "

Hehe thank you

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'll just say this our daughter was entitled to EMA when she was at college because of our situation. Lots of my friends said quite horrible things in my hearing about her getting money just for attending college when their children didn't. They didn't know our home circumstances and didn't stop to think that they were lucky enough to be in the income bracket where they weren't eligible. That is just my way of looking at it.

That ema thing is fab, another thing I'll not get probably,, as I own my own home,, haha, should be a bloody mansion after buying out the 2 ex bastards but hey we live and learn, they only have it in Wales, it stopped in England I think, or am I thinking of something else,, and that's your children getting education, hopefully then the won't have children to young never get a job and take the kids to school in pjs ,, o gawd I just can't stop now see "

there's no EMA in England now.

Both our children have very good jobs and work long hours. One of them was entitled to EMA because we were in pretty bad circumstances owing to redundancy, when our circumstances were good I was happy to pay full price for their school trips etc because we were lucky enough to be able to afford it.

I've experienced both sides of the situation.

over a year ago

That ema thing is fab, another thing I'll not get probably,, as I own my own home,, haha, should be a bloody mansion after buying out the 2 ex bastards but hey we live and learn, they only have it in Wales, it stopped in England I think, or am I thinking of something else,, and that's your children getting education, hopefully then the won't have children to young never get a job and take the kids to school in pjs ,, o gawd I just can't stop now see

Both our children have very good jobs and work long hours. One of them was entitled to EMA because we were in pretty bad circumstances owing to redundancy, when our circumstances were good I was happy to pay full price for their school trips etc because we were lucky enough to be able to afford it.

I've experienced both sides of the situation. "

We all have...but then again we all know people that milk the system,women with kids having a live in bloke and claiming he isnt there is a biggy...I dont really give a shit about corrupt politicians..greedy bankers etc but i cant stand paying for lazy bastards that wont try and skim the system for every penny they can grab

over a year ago

"No I didnt,, I really really want to though,"
Go on

Her

over a year ago

I've experienced both sides of the situation. We all have...but then again we all know people that milk the system,women with kids having a live in bloke and claiming he isnt there is a biggy...I dont really give a shit about corrupt politicians..greedy bankers etc but i cant stand paying for lazy bastards that wont try and skim the system for every penny they can grab"

A valid point they leave a bad taste in the mouth but so do anyone cheating the system its all bad though those bragging about doing so really need teaching a lesson one way or another.

Post new Message to Thread