FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Watching Jeremy Kyle, arrrrgh, what a mistake!

Jump to newest

By *ranthamThroat OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham.

I need a lie down and a paracetemol to get rid of the headache from all the shoutng and anger ,maybe a labotomy too for having watched it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I need a lie down and a paracetemol to get rid of the headache from all the shoutng and anger ,maybe a labotomy too for having watched it. "
Bit like the forums with the mute button pressed then?

over a year ago

Grantham.

"I need a lie down and a paracetemol to get rid of the headache from all the shoutng and anger ,maybe a labotomy too for having watched it. Bit like the forums with the mute button pressed then? "

Brilliant, thank you!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

It's hilarious... I was especially pleased when a woman who lived a couple of streets away from me popped up on it a few months back..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I need a lie down and a paracetemol to get rid of the headache from all the shoutng and anger ,maybe a labotomy too for having watched it. "

Don't watch it its full of freaks! They only want freaks on it to annoy the shit out of the viewers.

over a year ago

"It's hilarious... I was especially pleased when a woman who lived a couple of streets away from me popped up on it a few months back.. "

Wow really? That my have been a nice cuppa tea and biscuit moment

over a year ago

I watched it for a grand total of 4 mins and 23 seconds before my head was out the window yelling at the world...'why world why?!'

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

"It's hilarious... I was especially pleased when a woman who lived a couple of streets away from me popped up on it a few months back..

Wow really? That my have been a nice cuppa tea and biscuit moment "

i sit and watch then feel guilty for being so condescending towards the guests..... its marmite TV

over a year ago

Grantham.

"It's hilarious... I was especially pleased when a woman who lived a couple of streets away from me popped up on it a few months back.. "

Just seen the show with identical twins sad was the word, morbid as well for me to keep watching, maybe I should change my name to "shocked from Tunbridge Wells"

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"It's hilarious... I was especially pleased when a woman who lived a couple of streets away from me popped up on it a few months back..

Wow really? That my have been a nice cuppa tea and biscuit moment "

It was. My mum knows her as well. She was on there because she found out her hubby was going to swinging clubs without her.

over a year ago

Grantham.

"I need a lie down and a paracetemol to get rid of the headache from all the shoutng and anger ,maybe a labotomy too for having watched it.

Don't watch it its full of freaks! They only want freaks on it to annoy the shit out of the viewers. "

LOL, was in really so bad I couldn't not watch until the end.

But I won't ever watch it again that's for sure.

over a year ago

It was. My mum knows her as well. She was on there because she found out her hubby was going to swinging clubs without her. "

selfish git!

Did you find out what clubs

over a year ago

Just seen the show with identical twins sad was the word, morbid as well for me to keep watching, maybe I should change my name to "shocked from Tunbridge Wells" "

Its too depressing to watch switch over asap.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Just seen the show with identical twins sad was the word, morbid as well for me to keep watching, maybe I should change my name to "shocked from Tunbridge Wells" "

There was one a while back with 2 gay guys who had met online, lived hundreds of miles apart, chatted online for ages. Finally met and got into a proper relationship, got introduced to the parents. Someone made a comment that he looked like the mums first hubby. Questioned mum. Turns out that mum had a kid with first hubby and he was adopted.

One DNA test later and he found of he's been shagging his brother. Poor lad looked horrified!!!

over a year ago

Grantham.

It was. My mum knows her as well. She was on there because she found out her hubby was going to swinging clubs without her. "

Oh, then I have to ask, did she want to be taken to the clubs, or she didn't like him going to them?

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

It was. My mum knows her as well. She was on there because she found out her hubby was going to swinging clubs without her. selfish git!

Did you find out what clubs"

I'm guessing the ones nearest us. So prob eureka etc. both times I've been I've thought 'if I bump into that woman I'm making a run for it' lol x

over a year ago

Grantham.

Just seen the show with identical twins sad was the word, morbid as well for me to keep watching, maybe I should change my name to "shocked from Tunbridge Wells"

There was one a while back with 2 gay guys who had met online, lived hundreds of miles apart, chatted online for ages. Finally met and got into a proper relationship, got introduced to the parents. Someone made a comment that he looked like the mums first hubby. Questioned mum. Turns out that mum had a kid with first hubby and he was adopted.

One DNA test later and he found of he's been shagging his brother. Poor lad looked horrified!!! "

Bloody hell!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

It was. My mum knows her as well. She was on there because she found out her hubby was going to swinging clubs without her.

Oh, then I have to ask, did she want to be taken to the clubs, or she didn't like him going to them? "

They attended together, she was very open about it apparently, when I showed my my on itv player she said the woman used to talk about swinging parties etc (at weight watchers haha, as you do!) but he had been sneaking off alone so she wasn't happy

Post new Message to Thread