Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

total techno twat ekkkkkkkkkk

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

holy icarumba have just upgraded me phone to a galaxy S5 after umpteen yrs with me galaxy mini that only ever got used to call n txt. Are these new phone for running the bloody world coz this thing according to the on line user guide ( the size of a house may i add) does everything but wipe ya bloody arse.As a confimed techno twat with limited techno skills ie i can just about use fab n me sky remote how the hell do they exspect fossils like me to get me noodle round apps n shit? or do i just need to borrow someones 10 yr old to be me personal phone adviser lmfao

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Downgrade to a Nokia 3210 then, you can make calls, take texts and play snake. What more could anyone possibly need

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

And to think, you could send a rocket to the moon with all that power too

over a year ago

Mmmm fossil is a bit harsh

over a year ago

So called smart phones are turning people into zombies ! Social interaction is being eroded . Look at the posts on here made from them . Anyone fancy a duck ? I like coal sex ! And they blame their phones ! I write all my posts on a phone and it's a simple nokia with a smart screen and normal keypad. I don't want a phone to be able to do everything imaginable. Or I'd join the ranks of screen staring jaywalkers checking their facetube accounts . Rant (pant) over . Ha !

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

lol alpha i totally hear ya hun makes me giggle when ya see grown adults have girly hissy fits n panic attacks when they either cant find their phone of it wont do what they want and it totally fuks me off when your trying to have a conversation with some who is glued to a screen or the feckin phone whistles every 2 seconds n as for twunts playing shite music on buses grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

If they were that smart youd be able to see the screen outdoors and the battery would last.

Galaxy S2 user

over a year ago

Happy to be toru personal advisor. Im sure I can show you few tricks :P

over a year ago

remember the old yellow pages ad..let your finger do the walking..now its do the talking..

over a year ago

Ah yes. . The smart phone's joyous ability to play music through really shit tinny speakers so it can annoy others . Because using headphones would mean nobody would have that chance to compliment you on your music taste. I'm sure that happens all the time ! Fucktards !

over a year ago

apparently you can use the s5 as a tv remote- just saying

over a year ago

"apparently you can use the s5 as a tv remote- just saying "

Thats no good main function of a tv remote is to find the quickest route down the back of the sofa

By *eMontresMan
over a year ago

Halesowen

I feel your pain. I've been in IT over 30 years (on and off) and recently got my first smart phone. Absolutely hate it. I get the whole portable internet thing, but until they develop foldable screens so I can read them, and a fold out keyboard with moving keys, I'll stick to my netbook for that kind of stuff.

My main issue is that it does the basics of telephony and texting, so much worse than my previous phone - in fact I'd say in terms of usability with respect to basic functions, mobiles have been getting worse since the days of the old Nokia 3310.

over a year ago

Have they combined new smart phones with windows 8 ? The ultimate in cunty operating systems . It's like launching a new car with the pedals on the roof and a rubic's cube to change gear. Silly arse heads !

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"holy icarumba have just upgraded me phone to a galaxy S5 after umpteen yrs with me galaxy mini that only ever got used to call n txt. Are these new phone for running the bloody world coz this thing according to the on line user guide ( the size of a house may i add) does everything but wipe ya bloody arse.As a confimed techno twat with limited techno skills ie i can just about use fab n me sky remote how the hell do they exspect fossils like me to get me noodle round apps n shit? or do i just need to borrow someones 10 yr old to be me personal phone adviser lmfao "

As long as you can keep posting photo's of that quality, who cares!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I bloody love you Smush!

I did think the thread was about techno music tho

By *onytbone74Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford Essex

The Samsung is a fantastic phone, it really does do everything... and yes you can even use it as a TV remote - had great fun in pubs when they are showing football - it's amazing how angry people get when the TV keeps turning off when someone's about to score...

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

" I bloody love you Smush!

I did think the thread was about techno music tho "

Me too, on both counts lol

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

What's more annoying is that you can run computer games you used to play as a kid on phones now...

I even have a bbc basic app on my phone, for those moments when I need to type, 10 print "Phyl is cool", 20 goto 10, run.

Post new Message to Thread