Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Guardian angles

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Do you believe in them? Do you feel as though you have one? I do I believe my nan is guiding me. I know I sound bonkers but often I find strange things happen and often sense my nan. I seem to look at clocks right at the time of 11:11 and 13:13 and ive been told it's a sign that the Angels are beside you.

I know I'm sounding bonkers so I apologise now...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What does 12:34 meen?

I often gaze at my phone and see 1234

Could meen I'm just hungry I guess lol

over a year ago

"Do you believe in them? Do you feel as though you have one? I do I believe my nan is guiding me. I know I sound bonkers but often I find strange things happen and often sense my nan. I seem to look at clocks right at the time of 11:11 and 13:13 and ive been told it's a sign that the Angels are beside you.

I know I'm sounding bonkers so I apologise now... "

I used to, I'm not so sure these days?! Either they've left to guide someone else.... Or they've decided, I must have been a very bad girl in a previous life!

over a year ago

I so believe maybe someone is looking out for me 25 years in the military stood inbetween two guys the guy to the left I me shot they the face dead, the guy to the right shot thru the soldier me nothing. Car crashes etc if it ain't your time it ain't your time

over a year ago

I think I have one good one on one shoulder and one naughty one on the other. The good one struggles with the naughty one sometimes haha..

over a year ago

"Do you believe in them? Do you feel as though you have one? I do I believe my nan is guiding me. I know I sound bonkers but often I find strange things happen and often sense my nan. I seem to look at clocks right at the time of 11:11 and 13:13 and ive been told it's a sign that the Angels are beside you.

When my mother died...someone close to me said they saw a tall figure with wings standing at the end of my bed when I awoke suddenly in a panic. I managed to be with her as she died as was staying at the hospice.

I'm not religious though so remain sceptical.

over a year ago

OK well I went to a catholic school,I got taught about holy ghosts and spirits etc etc,that's this country who fund education teaching about it all.. Gotta be a reason why there's thousands of churches too... Explain that if you can

over a year ago

So, no-one is going to touch Guardian Angles then?

over a year ago

"OK well I went to a catholic school,I got taught about holy ghosts and spirits etc etc,that's this country who fund education teaching about it all.. Gotta be a reason why there's thousands of churches too... Explain that if you can "

Huh????

over a year ago

"So, no-one is going to touch Guardian Angles then? "

I always feel like the 90 degree is the most guarding, straight up!

over a year ago

"OK well I went to a catholic school,I got taught about holy ghosts and spirits etc etc,that's this country who fund education teaching about it all.. Gotta be a reason why there's thousands of churches too... Explain that if you can

Huh????"

Double Huh ???

over a year ago

"OK well I went to a catholic school,I got taught about holy ghosts and spirits etc etc,that's this country who fund education teaching about it all.. Gotta be a reason why there's thousands of churches too... Explain that if you can

Huh????"

Just think there's more to all this and guardian angels,churches,ghosts and spirits etc are all linked in..

over a year ago

"OK well I went to a catholic school,I got taught about holy ghosts and spirits etc etc,that's this country who fund education teaching about it all.. Gotta be a reason why there's thousands of churches too... Explain that if you can "

You'd have to explain what you mean first this ones gone over my head and my dead gran sat next to me doesn't understand it either

over a year ago

You'd have to explain what you mean first this ones gone over my head and my dead gran sat next to me doesn't understand it either"

over a year ago

You'd have to explain what you mean first this ones gone over my head and my dead gran sat next to me doesn't understand it either"

Now that is funny

Nor my dead parrot on my shoulder

over a year ago

On the Topic of guardian angels I'm uncertain, a friend of mine who is a psychic said that she could read auras and speak to peoples angels. They would travel with you for parts of your journey then move on... I'm unconvinced

over a year ago

Huh????

Just think there's more to all this and guardian angels,churches,ghosts and spirits etc are all linked in.."

I'm Irish, brought up Catlick and I might add no longer practicing because it's all a little bit too hocus pocus and evil for me. I'm a god (less) mother even though I'm not a church goer because I have religious friends.

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

You're being obtuse ...

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I have one

over a year ago

Brainwashing from birth. Next!

over a year ago

"So, no-one is going to touch Guardian Angles then?

You're being obtuse ..."

On the up side tho looking forward to the Belfast Xmas market

over a year ago

You'd have to explain what you mean first this ones gone over my head and my dead gran sat next to me doesn't understand it either

Now that is funny

Nor my dead parrot on my shoulder "

And that plank....

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

When my kids were small my then two year old daughters pushed my son through a glass door head first. He had a little padded coat on an the hood pushed up and saved him from the jagged glass. I spoke to a devout Christian lady just after and she said that all children have a guardian angel.

What she meant was all children in safe,

loving homes that nothing very bad happens to have guardian angels. She couldn't possibly think that kids who are abused, starving, living in extreme poverty etc have them.....could she?

Cynical! Moi?

So no, I don't believe in guardian angels unless they are very choosy who they guard.

over a year ago

You're being obtuse ..."

Your a cutey! See what I did there?

over a year ago

"When my kids were small my then two year old daughters pushed my son through a glass door head first. He had a little padded coat on an the hood pushed up and saved him from the jagged glass. I spoke to a devout Christian lady just after and she said that all children have a guardian angel.

loving homes that nothing very bad happens to have guardian angels. She couldn't possibly think that kids who are abused, starving, living in extreme poverty etc have them.....could she?

Cynical! Moi?

So no, I don't believe in guardian angels unless they are very choosy who they guard."

Yeah course....Angels are selective about the decor.

over a year ago

Now that is funny

And that plank.... "

Blue let the plank go, walk away

over a year ago

I don't believe it at all but anything that gives people comfort is a good thing

over a year ago

Now that is funny

And that plank....

Blue let the plank go, walk away "

Yeah course...so you can watch my arse.....

over a year ago

Now that is funny

And that plank....

Yeah course...so you can watch my arse..... "

No fuck that not if that chutney is on it's way lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don't believe it at all but anything that gives people comfort is a good thing"

Yep. I believe that this strength actually comes from within and belief in an outside force helps tap into it. Your guardian angel is really your "self".

over a year ago

Now that is funny

And that plank....

Yeah course...so you can watch my arse.....

No fuck that not if that chutney is on it's way lol"

Yeah true...chutney is sneaky.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I don't believe it at all but anything that gives people comfort is a good thing

Yep. I believe that this strength actually comes from within and belief in an outside force helps tap into it. Your guardian angel is really your "self"."

The best explanation so far and possibly true.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

About 4 or 5 yrs ago the old cynical me would have said no they don't exist as with many other things..

now i'm more open to taking things at face value..

there is so much that we don't know and maybe never will do fully..

By *tloversCouple
over a year ago

Warrington

I always feel very uncomfortable when people say they must have had a guardian angel watching out for them when they had a lucky escape. ..what about people who didn't escape? Eg:did none of the people in 9/11 have a guardian angel?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I always feel very uncomfortable when people say they must have had a guardian angel watching out for them when they had a lucky escape. ..what about people who didn't escape? Eg:did none of the people in 9/11 have a guardian angel? "

Yes that was the point I was trying to make. Are guardian angels selective about who they guard?

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

I do believe that there is somthing that watches out for you, maybe not all the time.

Whenever somthing big has happened ie: being pregnant .

Both times I've had a random white feather floating beside me in the house.

And somtimes I just get a warm feeling like sombody touching me on the shoulder. Just know that things will be ok

over a year ago

I believe in them. Laugh as you may but most morning i wake to find a single feather on my bed. No i dont have any feather product due to daughter having asthma. Also often as im walking through the house a sing feather falls at my feet. You may think im being silly but i believe its my dad showing me he is still around.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No, I think you make your own luck in life, mostly just by being aware and switched on. Some people are more naturally switched on that others.

over a year ago

"I do believe that there is somthing that watches out for you, maybe not all the time.

And somtimes I just get a warm feeling like sombody touching me on the shoulder. Just know that things will be ok "

Same here

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

My opinion is it is complete and utter nonsense x

With zero credible data to substantiate the wild imaginings of the human mind x

over a year ago

"I believe in them. Laugh as you may but most morning i wake to find a single feather on my bed. No i dont have any feather product due to daughter having asthma. Also often as im walking through the house a sing feather falls at my feet. You may think im being silly but i believe its my dad showing me he is still around. "

Pigions in your loft.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Only if I was feeling acutely annoying.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"When my kids were small my then two year old daughters pushed my son through a glass door head first. He had a little padded coat on an the hood pushed up and saved him from the jagged glass. I spoke to a devout Christian lady just after and she said that all children have a guardian angel.

Cynical! Moi?

So no, I don't believe in guardian angels unless they are very choosy who they guard."

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I always feel very uncomfortable when people say they must have had a guardian angel watching out for them when they had a lucky escape. ..what about people who didn't escape? Eg:did none of the people in 9/11 have a guardian angel? "

over a year ago

"

Nor my dead parrot on my shoulder "

Is that your ex-parrot that had ceased to be?

over a year ago

It's angels not angles lol

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"It's angels not angles lol "

I certainly am of the opinion guardian angles exist , but then I love trigonometry x 90 degrees is my guardian angle x but then I rather like 22.5 that's got me out of trouble loads x

over a year ago

"It's angels not angles lol "

I thought you were being obtuse

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"It's angels not angles lol

I thought you were being obtuse "

Don't be so acute x

over a year ago

Don't be so acute x"

All right

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/11/14 14:44:23]

over a year ago

Don't be so acute x

All right "

Is this joke a sine of things to come, not that I want to take it off at a tangent

over a year ago

I believe in guardian angels, after getting away with concussion and whiplash after going over the bonnet of a car and landing on the back of head in a motorbike crash.

I have had too many incidents and Ok I got injured, but it could have been a lot worse.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I believe in guardian angels, after getting away with concussion and whiplash after going over the bonnet of a car and landing on the back of head in a motorbike crash.

I have had too many incidents and Ok I got injured, but it could have been a lot worse."

I find justifications as above as potentially disrespectful ?

Why? well as a number of posts have mentioned , while you were lucky a 10s of thousands were not . To suggest that because a person survives a horrific, they are some how special or deserving is by inference saying all the others are not !

There is a well studied psychological phenomenon where humans think they are extra special it seems this kicks in when random luck saves a life

As an extreme sport player and a bit of an adventurous idiot iv had more near death experience than I want to remember I'm also rather lucky generally in life, I too have random feathers appear and one thing I don't have is a guardian angel

If i thought remotely I did I'd tell it to go and protect those that deserve it x

As for auras and pretending to talk to dead people , that person is not telling the truth

over a year ago

I'm very cynical about this sort of thing to be honest. Where are the Guardian Angels in war zones and areas of mass genocide? Who gets one, all of us, or just a privileged few?

Having said that, when I was a kiddie I slipped down the stairs, somehow I managed to literally slide down from the middle of the stairs to the bottom upright all the way without actually falling over when by rights I should have ended up a crumpled mess and probably broken lots of bones. I thought I must have had a guardian that day, absolutely no idea how I didn't fall down, just luck I guess ... ?

over a year ago

Don't want to be obtuse....

over a year ago

I'm a firm believer in fate and actions=reactions so I don't believe in guardian angels. The world would be a nicer place if we all had one I guess

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I do believe that there is somthing that watches out for you, maybe not all the time.

And somtimes I just get a warm feeling like sombody touching me on the shoulder. Just know that things will be ok "

I'm not doubting your word at all but if this was the case for everyone all pregnancies would go well, no still births or miscarriage. What criteria do these angels use to choose the lucky ones?

over a year ago

Well interesting responses I just thought I'd ask as some strange things have been happening. I'm sure there is an explanation however I'm open minded to believe that all things are possible.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had a living guardian angel come into my life when I needed them the most and disappear when I no longer needed them. Too long a story to write

By *aymackCouple
over a year ago

manchester

I always feel like the 90 degree is the most guarding, straight up! "

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

As long as it's not a weeping angel, don't want any of them following me around

over a year ago

Huh????

Just think there's more to all this and guardian angels,churches,ghosts and spirits etc are all linked in.."

Churches are a throwback to a previous unenlightened era where gullible people with no real knowledge of the physical world or it's workings we're told stories to stop them being scared. Religions are now just an excuse to justify wars etc. there really is no place for them or for the beliefs tied in with them in a modern forward thinking world. Just an opinion.

over a year ago

"Well interesting responses I just thought I'd ask as some strange things have been happening. I'm sure there is an explanation however I'm open minded to believe that all things are possible. "

Open minded or a teeny bit gullible? Are you open minded enough to believe in leprechauns, unicorns, banshees, dragons and the true origins of white dog shit?

over a year ago

I believe in them, though I know it sounds completely bonkers. I've had a horrible year with major changes taking place and I can't stop thinking that my guardian angel has forsaken me. I'm still hoping that in time it will become positive

over a year ago

I never forget that heavens gate bunch that all believed earth was about to be wiped clean and their only hope was that an alien craft on the hale-bopp comet would come and collect them. So 40 of them topped themselves.

By *eembabyWoman
over a year ago

Brum

Definitely believe everyone has one

over a year ago

Do you remember in the 80,s there was kids who bought Judas priest records and believed if you played them backwards on the old record player, it contained messages from Satan .

If you could get one directions new single on vinyl and play it backwards....

It actually sounds better

By *eembabyWoman
over a year ago

Brum

"Do you remember in the 80,s there was kids who bought Judas priest records and believed if you played them backwards on the old record player, it contained messages from Satan .

If you could get one directions new single on vinyl and play it backwards....

Lol this made me laugh

It actually sounds better "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/11/14 00:12:36]

over a year ago

I don't but one of my best friends does.

who knows,its a nice thought.

over a year ago

"Well interesting responses I just thought I'd ask as some strange things have been happening. I'm sure there is an explanation however I'm open minded to believe that all things are possible.

Open minded or a teeny bit gullible? Are you open minded enough to believe in leprechauns, unicorns, banshees, dragons and the true origins of white dog shit?"

I'm far from a guilable human being but I may believe in things you don't it doesn't make me guilable.

over a year ago

"Well interesting responses I just thought I'd ask as some strange things have been happening. I'm sure there is an explanation however I'm open minded to believe that all things are possible. "

Positivity breeds positivity.

It always fascinates me how those that don't believe are bitter and very negative..

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Well interesting responses I just thought I'd ask as some strange things have been happening. I'm sure there is an explanation however I'm open minded to believe that all things are possible.

It always fascinates me how those that don't believe are bitter and very negative.. "

Erm ? Zero bitterness here , I'm known to be one of the most positive people .

One does not hang off ice at 3000 meters without a rope without being both a lil bit daft and rather positive in attitude lol x

By *ambslass48Woman
over a year ago

Peterborough

I believe I have one as not going for last 2 mammogram I went this year thank God I did as I had early breast cancer and left it any longer would have been too late. Someone up there looking after me

over a year ago

I believe in them my son was born 7weeks early and it was the day b4 my dad anniversary it was a sign

over a year ago

I believe. My son was born 7weeks early the day b4 my dad anniversary think it was a sign from him

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It always fascinates me how those that don't believe are bitter and very negative.. "

Bitter and negative?

It always surprises me how people who do believe fail to acknowledge or answer the questions raised by those who don't.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I believe I have one as not going for last 2 mammogram I went this year thank God I did as I had early breast cancer and left it any longer would have been too late. Someone up there looking after me"

So you feel you are more special and more important than a good lady friend of mine who is about to die of the above dreaded condition at 41 ? Or the 10 other lovely mums and dads I knew who died young this year ?

Same for the miracle child above , just go and tell your story to the 1000 mums who's child died that day go on tell them just how special you think you are ?

Because when you say you have a guardian angel and mean it , not in jest as one has a close call , but if you really really believe then that's what you are saying

I'm more special than you because I'm protected by bla bla

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I also don't believe that my post stating my beliefs to be bitter and negative either.

over a year ago

Open minded or a teeny bit gullible? Are you open minded enough to believe in leprechauns, unicorns, banshees, dragons and the true origins of white dog shit?

I'm far from a guilable human being but I may believe in things you don't it doesn't make me guilable. "

You did say you believed ALL things are possible. I just took that statement to its conclusion.

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

I'd like to think that there was otherwise who the hell have I been talking to when I am on my own

over a year ago

I'm far from a guilable human being but I may believe in things you don't it doesn't make me guilable.

You did say you believed ALL things are possible. I just took that statement to its conclusion."

Well your conclusion is wrong then but often we have our own conclusion and often jump to a conclusion based on limited or no information. All things are possible but don't assume I live in a fairytale fantasy land that believes in make believe. I only stated that strange things have been happening that haven't happened before and I'm trying to make sense of it all.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You did say you believed ALL things are possible. I just took that statement to its conclusion.

Well your conclusion is wrong then but often we have our own conclusion and often jump to a conclusion based on limited or no information. All things are possible but don't assume I live in a fairytale fantasy land that believes in make believe. I only stated that strange things have been happening that haven't happened before and I'm trying to make sense of it all. "

It's in our nature to try and make sense of strange things and who knows maybe there is an external force that can influence us. Just because I believe that force actually comes from within us doesn't mean I'm right and you're wrong, it just means that the conclusions I came to having tried to make sense of stuff are different to yours.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'd like to think that there was otherwise who the hell have I been talking to when I am on my own "

your "self"?

over a year ago

why the negativity,ok I don't believe in them,,but that does,nt mean they don't exist,,blimey folk are so uptight on here.

I hope they do exist

over a year ago

Well your conclusion is wrong then but often we have our own conclusion and often jump to a conclusion based on limited or no information. All things are possible but don't assume I live in a fairytale fantasy land that believes in make believe. I only stated that strange things have been happening that haven't happened before and I'm trying to make sense of it all.

It's in our nature to try and make sense of strange things and who knows maybe there is an external force that can influence us. Just because I believe that force actually comes from within us doesn't mean I'm right and you're wrong, it just means that the conclusions I came to having tried to make sense of stuff are different to yours. "

I totally agree it's called perception and I use that and conclusion everyday in my job based on information and evidence that is available to me. I value even the ones that don't believe as there are valid arguments to both sides I guess

over a year ago

I hope my sister has one as shes very ill

over a year ago

It's in our nature to try and make sense of strange things and who knows maybe there is an external force that can influence us. Just because I believe that force actually comes from within us doesn't mean I'm right and you're wrong, it just means that the conclusions I came to having tried to make sense of stuff are different to yours.

I totally agree it's called perception and I use that and conclusion everyday in my job based on information and evidence that is available to me. I value even the ones that don't believe as there are valid arguments to both sides I guess "

You stated "you believed all things are possible". The only logical conclusion from that statement is that you could believe in anything. You stated an absolute. All things are possible. They patently and demonstrably are not. You use evidence to weigh up the chances of something being possible. If there is no evidence it isn't a valid argument. I remain at your disposal, should you require my skills in nitpicking and pedantry. I Thank you.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I hope my sister has one as shes very ill"

then so do I .

Best wishes to her and I'll send a bit of positive thinking her way too, angel, energy whatever you want to call it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Incidentally and this is way off topic I saw that Grayson Perry has a book out it was in Waterstones yesterday

over a year ago

I do like to read comments like this. It uses the same analogy as devout Christians where they feel only the riteous go to heaven and non believers go to hell which is complete drivel and to be honest is a bit of a conceited attitude to have. Some very nice human beings are living hell daily are you suggesting this is because they are not positive or could it be that some extremist is trying to impose their will on people in the name of religion.

over a year ago

It always fascinates me how those that don't believe are bitter and very negative..

I do like to read comments like this. It uses the same analogy as devout Christians where they feel only the riteous go to heaven and non believers go to hell which is complete drivel and to be honest is a bit of a conceited attitude to have. Some very nice human beings are living hell daily are you suggesting this is because they are not positive or could it be that some extremist is trying to impose their will on people in the name of religion.

"

Aaaaaahh you see....its because you don't believe. Deep down your unhappy. Here, read this leaflet about Jesus.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I hope she has good doctors nurses friends and family x I hope she feels little pain and recovers

over a year ago

Nope, not at all. But if it makes you feel any better believing in them...

over a year ago

"

You don't have to be religious in order to impose your beliefs on other people in an intolerant way cough Cultural Revolution in China cough the purges in Soviet Russia etc. etc. etc.

over a year ago

But nobody tries to impose atheism , in the name of atheism. Atheism is just one part of that particular societies rules.

You can still be communist and believe in god. Religion was never stamped out in any communist countries, it just went underground. It was the fault of the encompassing ideology, not atheism itself.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You don't have to be religious in order to impose your beliefs on other people in an intolerant way cough Cultural Revolution in China cough the purges in Soviet Russia etc. etc. etc. "

Replace the word religion with ideology or politics......

over a year ago

You don't have to be religious in order to impose your beliefs on other people in an intolerant way cough Cultural Revolution in China cough the purges in Soviet Russia etc. etc. etc.

Replace the word religion with ideology or politics......"

Yup.

over a year ago

"Religion was never stamped out in any communist countries, it just went underground. "

Well, apart from in Albania.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Humanity Has a Simple base need to believe in something, what you describe, is the Simple result of Christianity being the most dominant religion in Europe, over a large section of modern history.

Example, if christianity hadn't taken off when it did, those churches would likely have stayed, Mithras and People would still be sacrificing chickens.

Personaly, I simply don't believe in such stuff, but if such beliefs allow another to accept and handle, what is going on in their lives. Then good on them.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Bah my other post was ment to quote the above.

over a year ago

Guardian angles? I firmly believe both the angles of 180 and 360 degrees are looking after me.

over a year ago

I don't need ten commandments from God on a stone tablet to tell me killing people is bad.

I don't see the need for mutilating children's genitals in order to get into heaven.

I don't see why women should be subservient to men in order to get in.

I don't see why people who chose to believe other stuff should be beheaded.

And is coverting thy neighbours ass really such a sin.... Ohhh he meant that type of ass.

over a year ago

"

I didn't mention religion. I don't give a flying fuck about religion. I missed the word 'some'. SOME people are negative and bitter.....

over a year ago

"I don't need ten commandments from God on a stone tablet to tell me killing people is bad.

I don't see the need for mutilating children's genitals in order to get into heaven.

And is coverting thy neighbours ass really such a sin.... Ohhh he meant that type of ass. "

Lemmy from Motorhead carved commandments on stone tablets?

By *organ and rob zombieCouple
over a year ago

bradford

Me and my dad have both experienced feathers, my dad saw one float down in front of him, he was just sat in the living room, I woke up with one on my pillow!!!

Not sure of the significance

over a year ago

"Me and my dad have both experienced feathers, my dad saw one float down in front of him, he was just sat in the living room, I woke up with one on my pillow!!!

Not sure of the significance "

A budgie that got lost?

over a year ago

"I don't need ten commandments from God on a stone tablet to tell me killing people is bad.

And is coverting thy neighbours ass really such a sin.... Ohhh he meant that type of ass.

Lemmy from Motorhead carved commandments on stone tablets?"

I'd like to see his ten.

Thou shall drink one bottle of JD a day.

Thou shall not take less than 20 tablets for getting off ones tits.

Thou shalt covert ass,s only while on both of the above

over a year ago

"Who would win in a fight? Lemmy or God?"

"Lemmy!"

"Nope!"

"God?"

"Haha trick question Lemmy is God"

over a year ago

""Who would win in a fight? Lemmy or God?"

"Lemmy!"

"Nope!"

"God?"

"Haha trick question Lemmy is God""

That's bollocks.

Everyone knows it's Keith Richards

over a year ago

""Who would win in a fight? Lemmy or God?"

"Lemmy!"

"Nope!"

"God?"

"Haha trick question Lemmy is God".

That's bollocks.

Everyone knows it's Keith Richards "

There is no god but Keef, and Lemmy is his prophet.

On an aside, I personally am a deist of a very loose kind; but I don't believe in any other sort of supernatural phenomena, be it angels, mediums ghosts or what have you. But its no skin off my nose if anyone else believes in them.

But I would be intrigued to be proved wrong.

Post new Message to Thread