Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Any thoughts ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey Fab people

This is a long post. So TIA for reading.

I met a lovely woman couple of days back from similar website. Online chat went well, got the sexual energy flowing as they say. We planned to meet in some days for a social meet and take it as it comes. She was going to a babyshower the same day.

We did meet for a coffee and she was lovely, the conversation was flowing. However, she confessed that the babyshower made her feel broody and wanted to be in a relationship and that she was not sure about casual meets.

I said I respect that and would give her space while she figures out what she wants. However, I liked her a lot and would love things to be 'normal' as well . She said she liked me too but she was 'confused' But I think , due to the site we met on, she may not take my words seriously.

I have left her a message offering a second social meet but I haven't got a response yet. I don't want to pester her with messages. That will be off-putting and I'm not like that anyway.

What would you suggest ?

Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey Fab people

This is a long post. So TIA for reading.

I met a lovely woman couple of days back from similar website. Online chat went well, got the sexual energy flowing as they say. We planned to meet in some days for a social meet and take it as it comes. She was going to a babyshower the same day.

We did meet for a coffee and she was lovely, the conversation was flowing. However, she confessed that the babyshower made her feel broody and wanted to be in a relationship and that she was not sure about casual meets.

I said I respect that and would give her space while she figures out what she wants. However, I liked her a lot and would love things to be 'normal' as well . She said she liked me too but she was 'confused' But I think , due to the site we met on, she may not take my words seriously.

I have left her a message offering a second social meet but I haven't got a response yet. I don't want to pester her with messages. That will be off-putting and I'm not like that anyway.

What would you suggest ?

Cheers

"

Leave the dust to settle.

If she is confused...then don't apply pressure.

over a year ago

Move on, life is short.

over a year ago

leave it with her

over a year ago

It's her choice, only she can decide, tricky I know.

over a year ago

She knows where you are if she wants to get in touch,leave the ball in her court

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seems like there is a consensus

Thanks for your replies. I will let her decide.

Cheers !

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

good luck

over a year ago

"Seems like there is a consensus

Thanks for your replies. I will let her decide.

Cheers !"

She's been really honest and open with you, so must have seen something in you that allowed her to open up like that.

It also leaves you very vulnerable, and makes you wonder why you would trust someone you don't know very well, especially if you've made bad choices with relationships previously.

I think if you're honest with her, and she feels like you are being, then you can sort it out. So yeah don't harrass her but figure out some way to make her trust you completely.

Going through something similar right now (minus babies though), glad to see your topic and hope it goes well for you.

Post new Message to Thread