Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

new

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning people been on for over a year now and don't get any replies to my messages? Got no verification but no1 is giving me the chance to prove im not a let down and im genuine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Are you looking for profile feedback?

Just checking - as unless you ask for it nobody can give it!

Thems the rules!

A

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is that 10 inches ?

I think you need to show us a pic of it with a pringles tube at the side for comparison.

They are the new sky remote

Oh and smile

over a year ago

Maybe you need to update your profile then. Your profile says that your recently single and you have a big appetite for pussys that would put me off straight away. Most people only put in their profile a subject heading to make sure people have read their profile all the way through so they know genuine people. But there is nothing ry on your profile

over a year ago

I just want to meet hot women or maybe the right couple for lots of safe fun but no takers on my offers lol just want advice and got no pringle tube guys haha

over a year ago

Maybe update your profile. You have to sell yourself. Tell people why they should meet you above all the other hundreds of men on here lol x

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I just want to meet hot women or maybe the right couple for lots of safe fun but no takers on my offers lol just want advice and got no pringle tube guys haha"

Yay - permission to land!

Ok. The name is off putting. Nobody will believe (and many won't care!) you're 10" without clear visible evidence and it comes across as a 'look at my huge cock' attitude.

'Huge appetite for Pussy' makes you sound like Jay from The Inbetweeners. Again - not good and will appear that you're after a quick shag.

Pics? Not great, cock focused and it doesn't look anywhere near 10".

The text? Again - not great. Tells the reader little. And putting a 'please put xxxxx word' request in will never work. It barely works for women and couples, is seen as a jump through a hoop request by many and is not likely to impress people.

So there's my 2ps worth.

Effort in = results out.

And as you say you're getting no 'results' ....................

A

over a year ago

Change your photos....something with a mixture of cheeky grins and a nice bottom shot if you can manage it.

Be positive not pleading.

over a year ago

The profile pic would put me off, hate cock profile pics, I don't want a little cock staring at me from my inbox every time a message is sent but its your profile, use the pics that work for you.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Well fella, if your approach works keep doing it, if it's not working change it.

How you do that only you can figure there's no magic potion or pill availabe.

Have fun

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't think anyone would bother messaging never mind putting 'horny' in the message title. You need to put a lot more about what you like and dislike, what you can offer etc. I wouldn't concentrate on the '10" cock' as it seems you've tried that already and it hasn't worked. Your name made me think of a very small soldier. Try to make a profile where some of your personality comes across - you say you have a sense of humour? Show ladies that part of your character.

over a year ago

Jay from inbetweeners definitely!

And would take me longer to type the word Horny into the subject box than it did to read the profile. So why should I bother?

over a year ago

Why lie about ur cock size?? U will be found out?! Sigh. This is the main reason people wont reply. I'd that's 10 inches my ruler must be wrong

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

Get yourself to a club or a social, put in the effort and you'll reap the rewards

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Fab is a long term endeavour to make it pay off for many single guys.

As it's normal worked how you want. Either your approach is poor or no one wants the goods on offer.

I'd consider a new profile. Take on board what's said. Then get out to socials and clubs and meet others. Assume couples are part of the deal. If you don't like this then another place may be better suited. I sometimes meet for social only, so consider meeting people who can vouch for you, of any gender.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Although you've started joining in on the forum which is good

over a year ago

Good luck fella. I hope you have a change in fortune.

I'm not going to read your profile or critique it because I'm not your target market. I would though recommend you listen to those on here who have, otherwise what was the point of the thread.

over a year ago

The name alone would put me off.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"The name alone would put me off.

"

Me too....that plus the fact that it is very obviously NOT 10 inches. ...you will find that a lot of ladies are not fixated on cock size anyway, so find something else to sell yourself - a personality goes much further than your cock

over a year ago

Cheers people I will take it all on board

Post new Message to Thread