Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nightmare

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've just been awoken from a nightmare, thank God. It was so real I feel sick from it.

I often dream and remember them. For the most part they are crazy but I can work out the triggers that have entered my sub consciousness, but not this one.

Do you recall your dreams/nightmares?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All the time, I've had quite vivid dreams recently and they've upset me as they seemed so real as they were about my dad who passed away in may.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Can't say I've had a nightmare as such, but most of my dreams are pretty absurd to say the least. It's a bugger when ya wake up in the middle of a good dream then try to get back to sleep so ya can carry on where ya left off

over a year ago

I never remember my dreams. But I often day dream and some of them can be very vivid daymares usually about Emily or one of my kids dying. I have to snap myself out of them or I end up in tears and sometimes they keep coming back the second I loose concentration on what Im doing... The curse of having such a monotonas (cant spell) job.

over a year ago

"All the time, I've had quite vivid dreams recently and they've upset me as they seemed so real as they were about my dad who passed away in may."

Sorry for your loss xx

Mine last night was about trying to escape my abusive first husband.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"All the time, I've had quite vivid dreams recently and they've upset me as they seemed so real as they were about my dad who passed away in may.

Sorry for your loss xx

Mine last night was about trying to escape my abusive first husband."

That sounds like post traumatic stress syndrome. If it's happening regularly see your GP to get counselling.

over a year ago

"All the time, I've had quite vivid dreams recently and they've upset me as they seemed so real as they were about my dad who passed away in may.

Sorry for your loss xx

Mine last night was about trying to escape my abusive first husband.

That sounds like post traumatic stress syndrome. If it's happening regularly see your GP to get counselling. "

That's sweet of you but I'm fine.

over a year ago

"All the time, I've had quite vivid dreams recently and they've upset me as they seemed so real as they were about my dad who passed away in may."

Thats very sad,a friend who lost her partner used to dream he was still alive and when she woke it was like she had to begin to grieve all over again,I can't imagine how heartbreaking that must feel x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I dream very vividly too - in colour with smells and touch. I don't often have nightmares though but my dreams are often of flying, which isn't uncommon, or some form or travel or journey. Not very often are they 'static' dreams.

over a year ago

Ive had a recurring dream for years about moving into a house and continually finding new rooms as I walk around it,its a different house everytime but the context is always the same

My OH finds the ones where Ive dreamt he's pissed me off the most annoying because he wonders what the hell hes done when I wake up in a mood with him

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have very vivid dreams about conversations. It's really annoying when I meet up with the person I was talking to in the dream and I forget they don't know we've already spoken about a subject.

I don't really remember my nightmares except that sometimes I wake myself up screaming.

By *itzWoman
over a year ago

south wales

Sorry for your loss. I too dreamed of my mother after she passed. I would dream that she was still alive and for a split second when i awoke i would think she was still alive. Seconds later reality would hit and i would be crying, heartbroken. They became less and less and stopped a good few years ago. It will get easier xxx

over a year ago

When I split with my ex, u had a pretty rough time of it.

The one nightmare I kept having and would always remember was...

I was stood in a field, pitch black, not even the moon or stars for light. Starkers. No idea how I got there. And I'd try and scream, nothing... No sound, and I'd try harder and still nothing. I could feel my throat swelling as if I was screaming but there was no physical shout.

Scared me shitless and continued until I met the woman who was to make my life the best it ever could be. I married her :D she is my world nd saviour and I've not had that nightmare since the day we met.

Post new Message to Thread