Julian blanc, Real social dynamics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hopefully this post will be acceptable

As there Is no link to this subject

And It Is not aimed at anyone on this

Site but haveing seen a write up on this

Guy from a site I do use I wanted to Know If anyone else here had heard of him before, he promotes sexist, racist

And abusive approaches to women under The guise of dateing advice.

Presently In the uk we are trying to Ban him a visa when his tour reaches The uk on november 21st.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

The Hadley Freeman opinion in the Guardian this week was interesting.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yes, I've seen a clip of him and to me, he is just a sad deluded pathetic excuse of a 'man'

over a year ago

"The Hadley Freeman opinion in the Guardian this week was interesting.

"

Any exposure to get rid of this guy from our country Is Important.

over a year ago

"Yes, I've seen a clip of him and to me, he is just a sad deluded pathetic excuse of a 'man' "
These Kind of people even If they did exist In the past would not have got as far as This In society It seems as thou Openings are made for events to happen In todays society which would not see The light of day In the past full stop.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes, I've seen a clip of him and to me, he is just a sad deluded pathetic excuse of a 'man' "

Alas he has a following and his ideas appear dangerous.

over a year ago

"Yes, I've seen a clip of him and to me, he is just a sad deluded pathetic excuse of a 'man'

Alas he has a following and his ideas appear dangerous."

Well he,s In The spot light now to highlight who he Is and what he does they ought to name And shame him where ever he goes from now on but I,m pretty sure many folk know what he Is all about now anyway.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Yes, I've seen a clip of him and to me, he is just a sad deluded pathetic excuse of a 'man'

Alas he has a following and his ideas appear dangerous."

I know, which I find really hard to believe and also scary in case other 'men' start to have the same views against women

over a year ago

"

Was a great article. It's, in my opinion, a training method based on attracting attention and commercially it works better to get publicity, however negative. For him individually though, the smart thing would be to just withdraw and attend other dates.

There are worse people getting let into the country to be fair!

over a year ago

".

I know, which I find really hard to believe and also scary in case other 'men' start to have the same views against women "

Don't be surprised - from school, to college, to university and finally various places of work - I've been embarrassed, ashamed and angered by the ideas some men have about women.

Much of the NLP/pick up/seduction scene sees women as conquests - there to be manipulated, used and discarded.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I know, which I find really hard to believe and also scary in case other 'men' start to have the same views against women "

Start? Some already do have those views. He and a couple of others are their spokesman.

over a year ago

Having read some of the regactions toChed Evans and the victim blaming around that case and the fact that ITV gave Dapper Laughs a Tv show there will be plenty of men lapping up what this misogynistic twat has to say.

over a year ago

Yes thats true plenty of sicko,s out there If He Can become organised with that kind Of Following In anyway which someone just Mentioned he has a following to me they all sound like sex offenders With A free reign.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I know, which I find really hard to believe and also scary in case other 'men' start to have the same views against women

Start? Some already do have those views. He and a couple of others are their spokesman.

"

Oh I know that, but do we really need someone promoting the idea to others and encouraging it further? The problem is, even bad publicity is good publicity to them.

over a year ago

".

Don't be surprised - from school, to college, to university and finally various places of work - I've been embarrassed, ashamed and angered by the ideas some men have about women.

Much of the NLP/pick up/seduction scene sees women as conquests - there to be manipulated, used and discarded.

"

over a year ago

Was a great article. It's, in my opinion, a training method based on attracting attention and commercially it works better to get publicity, however negative. For him individually though, the smart thing would be to just withdraw and attend other dates.

There are worse people getting let into the country to be fair! "

Worst people..

over a year ago

There are worse people getting let into the country to be fair! Worst people.. "

Worse people...

over a year ago

He's been refused a visa to enter the country

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"He's been refused a visa to enter the country "

No bad decision.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

bump

over a year ago

There are worse people getting let into the country to be fair! Worst people.. "

Wonderful news..

over a year ago

"He's been refused a visa to enter the country "
Wonderful news..

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

He can still peddle his wares online though.

over a year ago

Haven't seen anything he has said so don't know how bad he is, just saw a piece on the news about refusing him entry to the UK.

Interesting to speculate, though, how many more people will now look at his 'philoshies' than would have done now he's had his name splashed all over the tv and papers

Post new Message to Thread