Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shaving

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So my friend is doing Movember and I agreed not to shave for the month to support him (a decision I'm now regretting lol). But this made me wonder anybody like to shave/watch their partners? Or are there any retro folks who love the au naturel look?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

it's quite erotic shaving pussy, though I wouldn't like to be faced with a forest doing so

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I shave cos I like to be hair free but I hate it as I get so sore at times

I am thinking about waxing but I'm not sure I want to go to a salon for some random stranger to wax my lady bits

I think I need a waxing buddy

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"So my friend is doing Movember and I agreed not to shave for the month to support him (a decision I'm now regretting lol). But this made me wonder anybody like to shave/watch their partners? Or are there any retro folks who love the au naturel look?"

Having pubic hair isn't retro!

over a year ago

"I shave cos I like to be hair free but I hate it as I get so sore at times

I am thinking about waxing but I'm not sure I want to go to a salon for some random stranger to wax my lady bits

I think I need a waxing buddy "

I'll be your waxing buddy

over a year ago

"So my friend is doing Movember and I agreed not to shave for the month to support him (a decision I'm now regretting lol). But this made me wonder anybody like to shave/watch their partners? Or are there any retro folks who love the au naturel look?

It's a casual thread no need to be specific. I could have said vintage but that seemed offensive lol

It's more common place now I would say to be waxed/shaved/trimmed than it was 30 years ago. Given by most the profiles here it's expected by a majority

Having pubic hair isn't retro!"

over a year ago

"I shave cos I like to be hair free but I hate it as I get so sore at times

I think I need a waxing buddy

I'll be your waxing buddy "

Haha thanks bit far to travel though

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"So my friend is doing Movember and I agreed not to shave for the month to support him (a decision I'm now regretting lol). But this made me wonder anybody like to shave/watch their partners? Or are there any retro folks who love the au naturel look?

It's a casual thread no need to be specific. I could have said vintage but that seemed offensive lol

It's more common place now I would say to be waxed/shaved/trimmed than it was 30 years ago. Given by most the profiles here it's expected by a majority

Having pubic hair isn't retro!"

In this small world, there seems to be a higher proportion of women sporting extreme pubic hair topiary, but in my work, I see women each and every day and I can categorically state that the majority of women do not have bald labia.

over a year ago

Ok i take it back. You're clearly more in the know about pubic hair than I.

Having pubic hair isn't retro!

In this small world, there seems to be a higher proportion of women sporting extreme pubic hair topiary, but in my work, I see women each and every day and I can categorically state that the majority of women do not have bald labia."

over a year ago

"So my friend is doing Movember and I agreed not to shave for the month to support him (a decision I'm now regretting lol). But this made me wonder anybody like to shave/watch their partners? Or are there any retro folks who love the au naturel look?"

My husband shaves me now and then. I'm too scared to do him though haha

Post new Message to Thread