Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tongue piercings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

They don't seem to be as popular as they were a few years ago... Really miss having my japs eye teased with one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"They don't seem to be as popular as they were a few years ago... Really miss having my japs eye teased with one "

You're in luck xx

over a year ago

Because this generation of kids are pussies. The lads all look like ken dolls with matching hair.

over a year ago

I've still got mine pierced from 1999. Have changed the bar many times though! It's left me with a permanent dent in my tongue as well.

over a year ago

I can't stand them. They really gross me out thinking about food getting stuck in the hole. Ears are about all I can stomach. Clit piercings make me clench when I see them. I imagine them getting snagged on underwear

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Love my pierced tongue would feel naked without it x

over a year ago

"Love my pierced tongue would feel naked without it x"

How long did it take to heal after being pierced?

over a year ago

We both love our tongue piercings x

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Why in heavens name would I want a hole in my tongue?? D: Its like PA piercings - once there's a condom on it there's no difference from an unsullied penis.

over a year ago

"Love my pierced tongue would feel naked without it x

How long did it take to heal after being pierced? "

It all depends on the person x

over a year ago

"I can't stand them. They really gross me out thinking about food getting stuck in the hole. Ears are about all I can stomach. Clit piercings make me clench when I see them. I imagine them getting snagged on underwear"

The snagging thing is why I don't recommend people getting their hood pierced if their lips don't cover it if that makes sense xx

over a year ago

I miss my tongue piercing!

over a year ago

I sincerely hope so :p

over a year ago

"I miss my tongue piercing! "

Sexy legs Mrs x

over a year ago

My new friend has one

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Why in heavens name would I want a hole in my tongue?? D: Its like PA piercings - once there's a condom on it there's no difference from an unsullied penis."

The hole is filled with a nice shiny bar x the ball for most ladies I have met is an enjoyable extra sensation that they can feel on their clit , tongue nipples any sensitive part of their body x I can chill it with vodka for other sensations , am always happily surprised how many ladies love to tease their tongue accross it when kissing Mmm x

As for healing time . I had liquid diet for 4 days and no problems can honestly say healed after 14 days if not sooner

As for condom ? Erm never worn one on my tongue ? And the bar I have as a pa can certainly be sensed through a condom x

over a year ago

Maybe people are actually learning to use their tongue and good technique rather relying on props?

over a year ago

"I can't stand them. They really gross me out thinking about food getting stuck in the hole. Ears are about all I can stomach. Clit piercings make me clench when I see them. I imagine them getting snagged on underwear

The snagging thing is why I don't recommend people getting their hood pierced if their lips don't cover it if that makes sense xx"

That's what I thought would happen. I'm ok with nipple piercings for some strange reason

over a year ago

I've always wanted to experience a pierced tongue but never had the pleasure

By *ammerandthongsCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

Amy has hers done. Definitely benefits.

over a year ago

Had mine done for about ten years.

No problems. Aside from biting it when I have French bread

By *eyondCuriousWoman
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Love mine

over a year ago

"Because this generation of kids are pussies. The lads all look like ken dolls with matching hair."

Ever thought they may have realised how stupid and pointless it is.

over a year ago

"Maybe people are actually learning to use their tongue and good technique rather relying on props?"

Agreed

By *rettyLittleThingWoman
over a year ago

Swansea

"I can't stand them. They really gross me out thinking about food getting stuck in the hole. Ears are about all I can stomach. Clit piercings make me clench when I see them. I imagine them getting snagged on underwear"

I have had mine pierced for 9 years, I have never ever got food stuck in it.. The hole is way too small.

The tongue has to be the most quickest and easiest healing piercing I have ever had. Just an hour after, I was eating like normal (although you shouldn't) and within a month it was fully healed and fine.

I seriously love mine, Although I had one swelling incident, if I ever lost it for some reason I'd happily get it again.

over a year ago

"Maybe people are actually learning to use their tongue and good technique rather relying on props?"

As someone that tends to take mine out to give oral. I partly agree with what you've said. If someone only has it pierced to improve their oral skills then it's stupid x

over a year ago

"I can't stand them. They really gross me out thinking about food getting stuck in the hole. Ears are about all I can stomach. Clit piercings make me clench when I see them. I imagine them getting snagged on underwear

The snagging thing is why I don't recommend people getting their hood pierced if their lips don't cover it if that makes sense xx

That's what I thought would happen. I'm ok with nipple piercings for some strange reason"

That is odd as you're far more likely to catch a nipple piercing. I used to catch mine all the fucking time x

By *rc83Man
over a year ago

warrington

ive had mine done for 13 years now, it was abit weird at first but now couldnt go without it.

i too have the dent in my tongue and when i take it out i find i have a lisp aswell now.

But to be honest its not very often i take it out. only to clean it really.

though some people like it and some dont its just down to personnel preference i think

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

I love mine, I've had it done for 14 years.

over a year ago

Hmm no. Piercings add to the sexiness if you're into them. They do for me anyway...

over a year ago

Yeah they do for me too... Wonder if the person who made the comment hates on vibrators and other toys too

over a year ago

I love my tongue piercing. I love giving oral with it because it gives me something to play with like all of our other toys

over a year ago

"Yeah they do for me too... Wonder if the person who made the comment hates on vibrators and other toys too "

Possibly.

I don't like toys either because i don't find plastic sexy. has to be real skin, and idk why but piercings in that skin just adds something to the mix.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Maybe people are actually learning to use their tongue and good technique rather relying on props?

Agreed "

Seriously ? Why the HATE

Or are you both so dumb that you feel all people with their tongue pierced are compensating for inferior tongue abilities ? Or understand the idea of things complementing each other , or maybe you feel owning a vibrator is indicative of particular deficiencys in sexual prowess ?

I thought better of you both !

over a year ago

I've never had a problem, with my hood, tongue, belly, nose, lip, ear, piercings, I like them. Despite poplar belief. I had them done because I like, the look of them... Not to enhance sexual sensitivity, for myself or my partner. And to be quite frank, I barely notice them anymore.

over a year ago

"I've never had a problem, with my hood, tongue, belly, nose, lip, ear, piercings, I like them. Despite poplar belief. I had them done because I like, the look of them... Not to enhance sexual sensitivity, for myself or my partner. And to be quite frank, I barely notice them anymore. "

same here, I had my tongue pierced when I was 14 and sexually inactive so mine was nothing to do with making blow jobs better, if it has as a by product that's just a bonus I'm happy with

over a year ago

"I've never had a problem, with my hood, tongue, belly, nose, lip, ear, piercings, I like them. Despite poplar belief. I had them done because I like, the look of them... Not to enhance sexual sensitivity, for myself or my partner. And to be quite frank, I barely notice them anymore.

same here, I had my tongue pierced when I was 14 and sexually inactive so mine was nothing to do with making blow jobs better, if it has as a by product that's just a bonus I'm happy with "

this

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"I've never had a problem, with my hood, tongue, belly, nose, lip, ear, piercings, I like them. Despite poplar belief. I had them done because I like, the look of them... Not to enhance sexual sensitivity, for myself or my partner. And to be quite frank, I barely notice them anymore. "

I've had all of those pierced in the past and still have a few of them. I had them done for me and because I like the look of them nothing else.

over a year ago

I have had the pleasure of receiving oral from both sexes who have had there tongues pierced, they have both removed said piercing to prove there individual skill. But I must say as enjoyable as it was without it was better with.

So I was treated to 4 lots of oral to prove a point. Aren't I a lucky girl

By *each_PittWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"They don't seem to be as popular as they were a few years ago... Really miss having my japs eye teased with one "

Was thinking the same. I've had mine done for (it pains me to admit) 18 years. Piercing seemed to be taking off then tattooing took over.

I've never so much as kissed someone with a tongue stud.

By *uicylucy76Woman
over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

Had mine for yrs and def not had any complaints..

Post new Message to Thread