Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dirty swingers homes

Jump to newest

By *hamanda200 OP   Woman
over a year ago

northampton

We went to a meet didnt stop ... the house was filthy beyond belief , to say the least (mould , month old washing up , rotten food , cobwebs with dust and grime & thick brown stains on every single surface imaginable ) plus a mouldy old sheet on the floor , !!!! Come on this is absolutely rank !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people live like that sadly though why invite someone round like that I fail to understand.

over a year ago

"We went to a meet didnt stop ... the house was filthy beyond belief , to say the least (mould , month old washing up , rotten food , cobwebs with dust and grime & thick brown stains on every single surface imaginable ) plus a mouldy old sheet on the floor , !!!! Come on this is absolutely rank !! "

Did they leave you a verification x just being nosey x

over a year ago

"We went to a meet didnt stop ... the house was filthy beyond belief , to say the least (mould , month old washing up , rotten food , cobwebs with dust and grime & thick brown stains on every single surface imaginable ) plus a mouldy old sheet on the floor , !!!! Come on this is absolutely rank !!

Did they leave you a verification x just being nosey x "

Ooh, you cheeky thing

over a year ago

" ....... cobwebs with dust and grime & thick brown stains on every single surface imaginable ) plus a mouldy old sheet on the floor , !!!! Come on this is absolutely rank !!

Did they leave you a verification x just being nosey x

Ooh, you cheeky thing "

Only asked cos it said on their profile x lol

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Not been to a meet like that, but years ago I used to sell damp proofing and some of the houses I was invited into, I don't think even Kim & Aggie would set foot in

over a year ago

"We went to a meet didnt stop ... the house was filthy beyond belief , to say the least (mould , month old washing up , rotten food , cobwebs with dust and grime & thick brown stains on every single surface imaginable ) plus a mouldy old sheet on the floor , !!!! Come on this is absolutely rank !! "

Well you probably said you liked to get down and dirty?

over a year ago

Used to work for a cleaning company, and oh my god. You really would not believe the things I have seen!

over a year ago

"Used to work for a cleaning company, and oh my god. You really would not believe the things I have seen!"

Nam man, you weren't there. You weren't there!

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

They could have at least cleaned the dust off the cobwebs

over a year ago

Any one person here may think they have a real clean house but I bet there would always be someone cleaner than you that would see your home as filthy, it just depends how you was brought up and what you see as acceptable.

I have OCD and I like to keep a clean home but I bet some would think we was scruffy sods!

Saying that though, we wouldn't "play" round someone's house we found a mess.

over a year ago

Now tell us about the filthy house you vivited

over a year ago

"We went to a meet didnt stop ... the house was filthy beyond belief , to say the least (mould , month old washing up , rotten food , cobwebs with dust and grime & thick brown stains on every single surface imaginable ) plus a mouldy old sheet on the floor , !!!! Come on this is absolutely rank !!

Did they leave you a verification x just being nosey x "

over a year ago

When I used to do call outs, I once slipped over dog shit in someone's house, they didn't batter an eyelid

over a year ago

playing devils advocate... I hope they aren't reading this ...

over a year ago

Lol I work in social housing and I have seen it all from the cleanest of the clean to horders.

Nothing shocks me anymore

By *tloversCouple
over a year ago

Warrington

What did you say about why you were leaving? I always genuinely wonder how to handle awkward moments like this.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Imagine what the vagina was like if the carpet was that bad. Dosent bare thinking about.

over a year ago

Some of the dirtiest houses I have been have belonged to doctors and others from from that career, maybe it's their way of switching off from their everyday standards at work

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"When I used to do call outs, I once slipped over dog shit in someone's house, they didn't batter an eyelid "

I had neighbours who let the dog mess in the house and didn't care.

They also used to let it poop on the balcony then hose it off - often at thr same time as I was sat out on my balcony and if I didn't move quick I'd get sprayed with poopy water!

I have been to a meets house where I excused myself to the bathroom to compose myself and work out how to extract myself from a filthy house. BIG mistake! The bathroom was worse!

over a year ago

Ewwww

over a year ago

Haha it is a strange one - hardly gonna help a meet go well...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Haha this made me laugh! I bet their washing machine and Hoover were spotless! I always look in the backgrounds of peoples photos - open toilet seats are a classic fail

over a year ago

Rarely meet at someone's home

Turned up at a guys house. He opened the door the smell hit you !!!

All I could see was boxes and piles of stuff

I said sorry. I'm not coming in and left.

over a year ago

This makes me feel so much better. I thought my house was untidy!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

My house is often a disaster when I'm going through a low mood phase.

I won't accommodate when my house is a state, not that I accommodate often anyway and not that my house would ever be mouldy and full of pet poo.

I wouldn't accommodate right now because I've been short on time and energy lately and I've had building work going on, all of which has contributed to the place being more of a mess than I can currently stand.

I couldn't invite anyone else here at the moment.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I only accommodate on Wednesday evenings after the cleaner's been

over a year ago

So what was the excuse for not staying?

over a year ago

i know i'm a Messy person but i wouldn't even let anyone through my door if my home was like that x it's not hard to keep your home clean x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

We should organize something like tv's OCD cleaning show, pairing up those with obsessive cleaning tendencies and the other messy lot. It could serve as an alternative punishment to breaking fab rules too, reducing ban times.

I'd rather die, I think.

There are benefits to hotel meets that this highlights. But I'd prefer such dirty folk to never meet me anywhere.

over a year ago

"When I used to do call outs, I once slipped over dog shit in someone's house, they didn't batter an eyelid "

This one made me laugh. They must have done it a million times to become immune to it

over a year ago

95% of homes I've visited for swinging have been clean and tidy but twice I've turned around and walked away because of the state of the place. Once I didn't even knock on the door it looked so shit on the outside.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

disorgonised minds are sometimes the most creative ...i often have been around my sisters house and you literally cant put your floor on the carpet ..she still however is a scientist

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

foot ..doh .. predictive text

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Exactly why we only meet in hotels, had a few similar situations.

over a year ago

There is a difference between a messy house and a dirty one.

All homes get messy from time to time, some are messy all the time, some are disorganised and just cluttered.

Then there are the disgusting filthy flea infested shit hole's.

over a year ago

The temptation to stay and clean would have been strong....

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple
over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

"When I used to do call outs, I once slipped over dog shit in someone's house, they didn't batter an eyelid

I had neighbours who let the dog mess in the house and didn't care.

They also used to let it poop on the balcony then hose it off - often at thr same time as I was sat out on my balcony and if I didn't move quick I'd get sprayed with poopy water!

I have been to a meets house where I excused myself to the bathroom to compose myself and work out how to extract myself from a filthy house. BIG mistake! The bathroom was worse! "

That is so gross, but it made me laugh! I hope you got them back by something just as nasty

over a year ago

"Some of the dirtiest houses I have been have belonged to doctors and others from from that career, maybe it's their way of switching off from their everyday standards at work "

Got to agree with this my job involves visiting peoples homes on a daily basis and by far the worse i have seen were a chefs followed by doctors and nurses some were rank

By *octor DeleriumMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Not a 'Fab' meet but one visit that I made included the delight of watching fleas jump from the carpet into some sort of illuminated electrical device on the living room floor.

I, courteously, declined the offer to sit down.

By *ecandsteCouple
over a year ago

Penrith

You didn't leave a bad review and they handed you a bill for £100 as well did you?

Post new Message to Thread