Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I eat breakfast every morning

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I lived in Italy for a while and in a bar in a small Italian village near Napoli, I met someone I was at school with. Freaky, eh?

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I lived in Italy for a while and in a bar in a small Italian village near Napoli, I met someone I was at school with. Freaky, eh? "
oh yes, that's the sort of thing I mean

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

When I was in India I lived in a remote village for a while where most people had never seen a white woman. I awoke one morning to see faces at every window staring in at the unusual spectacle of a white person asleep .

I was naked in a bed in the middle of the room and unable to get out to get my dressing gown

over a year ago

When i was about 12. .me and my best mate went to a local building site. . New housing estate. . It was dark. . We explored the place. . Messing about with piles of sand and bricks etc. . He went round the other side of a partly built house. . I decided to try and scare him by throwing a stone over it in his general direction. . I walked round to him and he was lying face down holding his head. I asked him where it had landed . . He said . . On my head. . Surely enough . . He had a river of blood running from the crown of his skull. I'd hit him clean on his swede . Walked him home and got him in the shower so his mum and dad never knew.

over a year ago

"When I was in India I lived in a remote village for a while where most people had never seen a white woman. I awoke one morning to see faces at every window staring in at the unusual spectacle of a white person asleep .

I was naked in a bed in the middle of the room and unable to get out to get my dressing gown "

over a year ago

One time, at band camp.....

over a year ago

During the war

over a year ago

Well . . Diamondsmiles. . I thought your thread was cool ! Shame on you non contributing folks !

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I fell at the word 'interesting'.

Perhaps if I think really hard I'll come up with something.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I used to volunteer on a narrow guage railway in Wales

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

It was a dark and stormy night, and there were two men sat in a lighthouse, one said to the other "Tell us a story", and this is how it began. It was a dark and stormy night and there were two men sat in a lighthouse........

over a year ago

I have a funny story rather than interesting. I went to Cyprus and was visiting a monastery , somehow myself and my then partner got separated from everyone and locked out of said monastery. Everyone had disappeared and the gate behind us was locked too. We couldn't see anyone to ask for help. Then we spotted a ladder. Only thing to do was to climb over it, which we did and jump the other side of the wall. Then realised we had jumped into a police station compound. We managed to explain what had happened to the bemused Greek policemen and left rather quickly . I never did get to look around that monastery!

over a year ago

That's better ! Now. . Anyone posting flippant replies . .will recieve a visit from me and i'll be licking between your toes and flicking your earlobes

over a year ago

tell me a story ,,,about how you adore me

over a year ago

I was sat playing cards with friends,at around 9 the news came on the TV and one of the articles was about land mines and there was princess Diana with a news crew strolling around a desert warning of the problems they cause civilians, anyhow one of my mates said that's what he liked about Diana as she always tried to help out the worst effected in the world and being pissed ,I flippantly replied yeah well it's one thing helping out poor people and aids victims but she wants to watch what she's doing interfering in billion quid arms deals.

He rang me at 7:30 the following morning to say "have you seen the news yet big gob"

over a year ago

"I have a funny story rather than interesting. I went to Cyprus and was visiting a monastery , somehow myself and my then partner got separated from everyone and locked out of said monastery. Everyone had disappeared and the gate behind us was locked too. We couldn't see anyone to ask for help. Then we spotted a ladder. Only thing to do was to climb over it, which we did and jump the other side of the wall. Then realised we had jumped into a police station compound. We managed to explain what had happened to the bemused Greek policemen and left rather quickly . I never did get to look around that monastery! "

over a year ago

"Tell me an interesting true story about something in your life

"

I lived in Belgium for a while during that time I had a fellow follow me round the metro asking to take photos of my eyes.

A few days later a ring turned up in my post box. Two days later my apartment was broken into and amongst other items my passport was stolen. 24 hours later the bell goes and it's photo guy with my passport. Said he found it in a bin outside a hotel.....

By *he tactile technicianMan
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

bump

over a year ago

have I ever told you the story of the little french death incident? Well? have I?

over a year ago

Many years ago I worked for an agricultural contractor and we were hedge cutting.

He was incredibly superstitious always saying good morning to magpies and doffing his hat at them and nearly pitching me through the windscreen of his pickup as a train was going over the bridge we were going under and shit like that,pre seat belt law days.

Anyway, after he had been through with the tractor I wandered along tidying the hedge up with a bill hook and he had missed a holly sapling which I lopped out.

"Oh ", says he " it's bad luck to cut a holly down on a Friday ", to which I probably had a smart arsed retort.

I met Vixen that night, twenty eight years ago, still married.

over a year ago

I once fell from 10ft when I was 7 or 8 and only chipped a tooth but I have a filling now there was not a single bruise or cut

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

[Removed by poster at 15/11/14 16:53:27]

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

I met muhammad ali, one of the worlds true "greats" sadly he wasn't at his best then.. this was in the 1980's...

over a year ago

"I once fell from 10ft when I was 7 or 8 and only chipped a tooth but I have a filling now there was not a single bruise or cut "
sounds remarkably similiar to an incident involving the high diving board when I was 8 too. It was in Kuala Lumpur at an open air swimming pool, being brave; or stupid, not quite sure which, but I was only eight, I took myself off unaccompanied; like you did in those days, down to the diving boards, climbed the steps to the first board up from the spring board, and decided that the pool was still only a mere insignificant drop away, so clambered up to the next level. Looked down at the pool once again, and the same thought came over me, so I climbed the steps to the upper most board. Took one look at the drop and thought better of it. Made my way back to the wooden steps and duly slipped! I landed on the concrete at the base of the diving boards in a crumple, nothing broken, no blood, just unconscious for a short while. My parents collected me and whipped me off after a brushing down to get my dinner...it was Nassi Goring, my favourite, and still a favourite to the day

Post new Message to Thread