Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

in the chat room but don't chat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm sure there's a few here who have popped in there from time to time, i have and have found it quite difficult to keep up with what's going on, but in FabGuys its hilarious yet sad, guys in the chatroom, not one of them are talking, I've been logged in there for nearly 20 mins and no one has uttered a word, and before you say it they're not perving at others cams, cause no of them have them switched on, so what the hell are they doing there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

never been in Fab Guys, but in the normal chatroom, I go in, say "hi" and every fooker just ignores me

If I try to join in the banter I still get ignored

The Irish chat is great though. Got a nice warm welcome in there

over a year ago

"never been in Fab Guys, but in the normal chatroom, I go in, say "hi" and every fooker just ignores me

The Irish chat is great though. Got a nice warm welcome in there "

Who said that ??

over a year ago

I tried the chat room once and was out again within 30 seconds.LOL Went to fast, didn't have a clue what I was doing and basically like most technology, scared me off. Taken me years to master the basics of computers but this is another dimension all together!

over a year ago

we friendly in the scotland chat room,it does go fast and sometimes u gotta say hi a cpl times but usually a few will say hi in chat

over a year ago

"we friendly in the scotland chat room,it does go fast and sometimes u gotta say hi a cpl times but usually a few will say hi in chat"

There way to fast for me

over a year ago

I'd love to interact using chat, but I use a notebook and can only see 2 lines of script at a time so it's fookin hard to keep up with it.

Anybody know if you get full screen on a notebook? If so, tell me how please

By *yber pimpMan
over a year ago

durham area

this is the first forum thread i have been in where i actually agree with every comment thats been made.

have i entered the TWILIGHT ZONE

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

i just use the new chat room much more civilised and friendy

plus perving the cams as they are much clearer

By *yber pimpMan
over a year ago

durham area

thats my boy jim, always the practical thinker, have you tried looking at the couples yet as well lmao

over a year ago

we use the chatrooms and dont get spoken to much until mrsmids boobs appear on cam.cant think why lol

By *ill4cherMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"I'd love to interact using chat, but I use a notebook and can only see 2 lines of script at a time so it's fookin hard to keep up with it.

Anybody know if you get full screen on a notebook? If so, tell me how please "

F11

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"I'm sure there's a few here who have popped in there from time to time, i have and have found it quite difficult to keep up with what's going on, but in FabGuys its hilarious yet sad, guys in the chatroom, not one of them are talking, I've been logged in there for nearly 20 mins and no one has uttered a word, and before you say it they're not perving at others cams, cause no of them have them switched on, so what the hell are they doing there? "

probably thinking exactly the same about you and the others?

over a year ago

"never been in Fab Guys, but in the normal chatroom, I go in, say "hi" and every fooker just ignores me

The Irish chat is great though. Got a nice warm welcome in there "

A nice warm welcome but I have not seen you back again pop in again soon but not today I can't get in

Post new Message to Thread