Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it wrong to wink

Jump to newest

By *ierced bits OP   Man
over a year ago

worksop

As a single man or here is it wrong to send a wink to a girl or send a massage when every girl get to many to sit and read x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As a single man or here is it wrong to send a wink to a girl or send a massage when every girl get to many to sit and read x"

well if you think it's wrong you better hit the delete account button mate, lol

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

It depends what you expect from sending them.

I don't bother with winks, they get deleted so unless you catch my eye at the top of the list on delete day, its not even noticed.

I try to reply to all emails as long as they are polite and not FAF. Just remember to remain polite if the response is a polite no thanks in return.

over a year ago

Nope it isn't wrong it's what the wink button is for.

over a year ago

We dont like them and state this on profile. Its a useful filter as guys who send winks have clearly not read our profile and do not deserve any response and we delete them all

By *y2funMan
over a year ago

DUDLEY

"As a single man or here is it wrong to send a wink to a girl or send a massage when every girl get to many to sit and read x"

not at all, all winks are welcome and we like to wink alot..... can't see why soem people get the arse over them... its a quick and easy way to let people know your active and alive...

so wink away!

By *ierced bits OP   Man
over a year ago

worksop

If it says no wink I never do but I do take the time and read profile

over a year ago

If a lady winks me, I may wink back. It's then for her to initiate a message, because the initial interest was from her (if you follow).

This never happens.

over a year ago

Of course its not, I've had some good meets from a wink although the way some people react when they get one, you think they'd just shat on their front door step!!

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"Of course its not, I've had some good meets from a wink although the way some people react when they get one, you think they'd just shat on their front door step!!"

Both mean someone is interested. I'm struggling to see how some interpret this as a bad thing!

over a year ago

"If a lady winks me, I may wink back. It's then for her to initiate a message, because the initial interest was from her (if you follow).

This never happens."

That's an interesting one. It could be that a woman who winks you won't send a message for fear of rejection, even if you'd winked back, and is actually hoping you'll message her. A modern way of dropping a handkerchief for you to pick up and initiate a conversation, perhaps?

over a year ago

There needs to be a guidance note written on wink etiquette! I had a guy wink at me a while back so I messaged him thanking him for the wink and would he like to chat but he deleted it without reply. I guess he had something in his eye and winked by mistake!

over a year ago

OP if your proof reading is anything to go by. . A wink is probably a good idea. . Heh . . But the reality is . . Unless you're stunning to look at or have a profile that reads like an erotic masterpiece . .winks from guys are largely ignored

over a year ago

I like winks its just a way to say I noticed you and liked what I saw. Its great for shy guys like me

over a year ago

Its not wrong if it was the site would remove them. If people dislike they are very easy to ignore so I can't see a problem with them.

over a year ago

"Of course its not, I've had some good meets from a wink although the way some people react when they get one, you think they'd just shat on their front door step!!"

Dont really agree with this!

We think its a lazy way of people trying to get a meet with little or no effort.

Our profile states no winks so if we recieve them our point is proven. The sender was either to lazy to read or to arrogant to accept. Either way not worthy of a response.

We dont like one liners or war and peace either just a polite humerous intro works fine without cock pics please

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

It's very wrong to wink. Very wrong.

Fab have it as a part of the main feature set of the site to catch you out! Don't fucking press wink!!!

over a year ago

"Of course its not, I've had some good meets from a wink although the way some people react when they get one, you think they'd just shat on their front door step!!

We think its a lazy way of people trying to get a meet with little or no effort.

Our profile states no winks so if we recieve them our point is proven. The sender was either to lazy to read or to arrogant to accept. Either way not worthy of a response.

We dont like one liners or war and peace either just a polite humerous intro works fine without cock pics please "

I see it as more of a way of getting your attention, nothing more.

over a year ago

"Of course its not, I've had some good meets from a wink although the way some people react when they get one, you think they'd just shat on their front door step!!

We dont like one liners or war and peace either just a polite humerous intro works fine without cock pics please "

Then winks are a very useful filter for you, as they out the people who are 'lazy' and don't read your profile. There's always an upside

Post new Message to Thread