Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

love honey wand

Jump to newest

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Anybody got a Love honey wand ? As its nearly Christmas I'm looking to buy a couple of toys for a friend, I've heard good things about wands any other suggestions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Yep. I have the deluxe wand, letsbe bought it for me and it's fantastic!! I have a box full of toys but this is the most used one both on me and him

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Yep. I have the deluxe wand, letsbe bought it for me and it's fantastic!! I have a box full of toys but this is the most used one both on me and him "

We have one - got it when a lot of Fabsters did when they had a '3 for £75' deal on (the wand itself was £74.99!) - but Fox actually prefers the £12 one I got her off the Bay of E - it's over a year old, works perfectly and is actually more powerful.

A

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yep. I have the deluxe wand, letsbe bought it for me and it's fantastic!! I have a box full of toys but this is the most used one both on me and him

We have one - got it when a lot of Fabsters did when they had a '3 for £75' deal on (the wand itself was £74.99!) - but Fox actually prefers the £12 one I got her off the Bay of E - it's over a year old, works perfectly and is actually more powerful.

A"

Yep I did this same deal back in July as a birthday treat for myself. I really like the wand, it's the most used of all of the ones I bought. Definitely money well spent

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yep. I have the deluxe wand, letsbe bought it for me and it's fantastic!! I have a box full of toys but this is the most used one both on me and him "
I would say that too

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Thanks for that guys hopefully she'll be as pleased as you guys are..

Post new Message to Thread